carat
color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

Date: 2/18/2010 3:07:30 PM
Author: elledizzy5

Date: 2/18/2010 3:05:47 PM
Author: hisdiamondgirl
Did you say they already knew? Then, did they congratulate you already? If so, then maybe you are being oversensitive.
I would feel the same way as you though, I would want the public congrats, but then I would try to talk myself out of feeling bad by telling myself I am being too sensitive
5.gif
3.gif
Totally see your point, but could you really see the public announcement of your friend about her pregnancy on facebook and ignore it?

Thats like.. a conscious decision NOT to acknowledge it, IMO!
Probably, but then I guess I see/use FB differently. For me, it would totally be an oversight. Like, I would see it, say cool, I have to say something but I''ll come back and do it, and then forget...
39.gif

Date: 2/18/2010 3:11:21 PM

Did you say they already knew? Then, did they congratulate you already? If so, then maybe you are being oversensitive.
I would feel the same way as you though, I would want the public congrats, but then I would try to talk myself out of feeling bad by telling myself I am being too sensitive
5.gif
3.gif
Totally see your point, but could you really see the public announcement of your friend about her pregnancy on facebook and ignore it?

Probably, but then I guess I see/use FB differently. For me, it would totally be an oversight. Like, I would see it, say cool, I have to say something but I''ll come back and do it, and then forget...
39.gif
Ok well clearly we all know i''m one who reads into stuff!
3.gif

Date: 2/18/2010 3:13:23 PM

Date: 2/18/2010 3:11:21 PM

5.gif
3.gif

39.gif
Ok well clearly we all know i''m one who reads into stuff!
3.gif
Me too, actually! But then I talk myself out of it
9.gif
or at least try to talk myself out of it by thinking of other reasons why they may not have said something...

Like I did when HH didn''t congratulate me or post in my thread when I got engaged...at first I felt bad, but then figured she probably just thought she had already congratulated me...I mean, with baby brain and all
12.gif
3.gif

I did congratulate you over email when you sent the pictures!

Guys I might not make it til 5.

I want a grapefruit. NOW!

Date: 2/18/2010 3:21:04 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
I did congratulate you over email when you sent the pictures!
Nope!!! Maybe it was a "reply all" problem...
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

Remember how I thought you hadn''t seen it...
39.gif

Date: 2/18/2010 3:21:28 PM
Mmmmm...
18.gif

Yikes. Ask your wife to get you one!

No I saw it, it''s the size of a house, how could I have missed it? But I am really bad with reply to all. Perhaps it went to someone else. Anyway, I''m sorry. Congratulations my dear.

Dude I got a better engagement reception from you people than I did from people IRL. My own cousin didn''t even really congratulate us...even after I spent 9 months being up her @$$ because she was pregnant. That hurt man. It really did
39.gif

Date: 2/18/2010 3:23:44 PM

My mother almost jumped a woman for her orange on the T when she was pregnant with me. The lady felt my mother's eyes on her so hard, she asked her if she wanted a piece!

eta: The T is the public tran/subway in Boston

It''s just because we all love eachother!
9.gif

Hahaha I could totally see that happening on the T.

Date: 2/18/2010 3:24:06 PM
No I saw it, it''s the size of a house, how could I have missed it? But I am really bad with reply to all. Perhaps it went to someone else. Anyway, I''m sorry. Congratulations my dear.
This is exactly what I figured. Maybe your friends thought they said something or maybe they''re just catty beyotches!
14.gif

Date: 2/18/2010 3:30:04 PM

Date: 2/18/2010 3:24:06 PM
No I saw it, it's the size of a house, how could I have missed it? But I am really bad with reply to all. Perhaps it went to someone else. Anyway, I'm sorry. Congratulations my dear.
This is exactly what I figured. Maybe your friends thought they said something or maybe they're just catty beyotches!
14.gif
catty beyotches

Date: 2/18/2010 3:27:00 PM
Author: Bia

My mother almost jumped a woman for her orange on the T when she was pregnant with me. The lady felt my mother''s eyes on her so hard, she asked her if she wanted a piece!

eta: The T is the public tran/subway in Boston
That''s hilarious B!

PS: I''m on my way, wifey!!!

OMG, I''m so sad. My sister took my nephew to the ped who told her to take him to the hospital because he''s had a bad cough and has been throwing up. My poor little baby
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

Date: 2/18/2010 3:36:09 PM
OMG, I''m so sad. My sister took my nephew to the ped who told her to take him to the hospital because he''s had a bad cough and has been throwing up. My poor little baby
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
Oh no!
39.gif
Poor kid!!!

***DUST*** for him and your sis!!!

39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
poor baby!!!!
39.gif

...praying it looks worse than it is. ((((hugs))))

Date: 2/18/2010 3:39:02 PM
Author: vc10um

39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
Oh no!
39.gif
Poor kid!!!

Thank you. He''s usually such a happy little baby but has been crying all day.
39.gif
39.gif

Date: 2/18/2010 3:40:27 PM

Date: 2/18/2010 3:39:02 PM
Author: vc10um

39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
Oh no!
39.gif
Poor kid!!!

Thank you. He''s usually such a happy little baby but has been crying all day.
39.gif
39.gif
how old?

39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
*hugs* and *dust* for the little guy!!!

He''ll be 7 months next week!
9.gif

Thank you babes! You guys are the best!

Date: 2/18/2010 3:45:20 PM
9.gif
oh, he''s a BABY baby...

39.gif
poor baby
39.gif

Date: 2/18/2010 3:48:22 PM
Author: Bia

Date: 2/18/2010 3:45:20 PM
9.gif
oh, he''s a BABY baby...
Oh my...7 months...such a cutie patootie! I hope he feels better soon, HDG!

7 months is such a cute age too.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP