shape
carat
color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

Date: 2/26/2010 3:14:56 PM
Author: sunnyd
I love that stone P! I want to buy all of the little ones, they''re so adorable!

Hubs got mad when I suggested upgrading the other night, so I''m screwed!
7.gif
I''m w/ you Sunny. My ring is a lifer. It was sooooo hard for J to spend that money. Cheap a*s.

Date: 2/26/2010 3:18:19 PM
Author: princesss
Thank you, ladies. I texted BF to tell him, and he said, ''Congrats, sweetie.'' A true PSer''s BF!

I''ll be taking tons of pictures, do not worry about that!
Good job, Princess'' BF! He''s resigned to the sparklies. I''m still working on DH with the jewelry ... He''s talking jewelry for our 10th anniversary!
6.gif
I''m talking jewelry for our first or second
9.gif

Am I bored or hungry?

Date: 2/26/2010 3:19:52 PM
So, I was telling M a story about you ladies, and I mentioned that you call me ''P'' (for obvious reasons), and his eyes kind of bugged out of his head. I forgot that''s what everybody calls his mom! It made me giggle.
Pics or it didn''t happen.

Date: 2/26/2010 3:21:15 PM
Author: winelover23

Date: 2/26/2010 3:19:52 PM
So, I was telling M a story about you ladies, and I mentioned that you call me ''P'' (for obvious reasons), and his eyes kind of bugged out of his head. I forgot that''s what everybody calls his mom! It made me giggle.
Pics or it didn''t happen.
teehee!

Anybody else watch Real Housewives of OC? I''m watching right now. OMG dramz!!!!

Date: 2/26/2010 3:21:09 PM
Author: elledizzy5
Am I bored or hungry?
Hungry. Always hungry. This cold has made my appetite double.

Never got into the whole Real Housewives scene.

Although now that I just got cable again... who knows what I''ll get into!

Am I bored or hungry?
Depends - how far away are the Girl Scout cookies?

I''m a sentimental schmuck, so I''ll probably be too attached to whatever A gets me to even think about an upgrade, lol.

That being said...I''m not averse to a second E-ring or a lovely RHR...or stackers...or pendants...or bracelets...or studs...or huggies...or...or...or...

Date: 2/26/2010 3:24:56 PM

Am I bored or hungry?
HAHA. Well played, P!

Hey, VC, I meant to ask about the rings in your av. They look exactly like my grandma''s set from the 40s. My mom broke down the ering to make herself a new ring, but I have the wband and wear it as a rhand ring. I love the style! It''s so distinctive of that time period.

Am I bored or hungry?
Ha!

Mmm....
18.gif

Date: 2/26/2010 3:28:14 PM
Author: elrohwen
Hey, VC, I meant to ask about the rings in your av. They look exactly like my grandma''s set from the 40s. My mom broke down the ering to make herself a new ring, but I have the wband and wear it as a rhand ring. I love the style! It''s so distinctive of that time period.
It''s my grandmother''s wedding set. She passed away in 2005 and as the oldest granddaughter I got the set. They''re from the mid 1950s. She had lost the center stone from the e-ring a long time ago, and when I got them they were really dirty and gunked up and they hadn''t been worn in many many years (my grandfather passed away in 1988). I got them cleaned up, redipped, and the center stone is now a Ceylon Sapphire. I love those rings!

Wino (and any other wine drinkers), do you know a trick to get out a stubborn cork? I cannot get this one out. I only havea a waiters'' corkscrew - our wing-style broke on another tough cork. It seems like a real cork, and it''s a Portuguese wine so I''m assuming it is. I''ve never had so much trouble with a real cork before! There''s gotta be some trick to this.

Date: 2/26/2010 3:28:29 PM

Am I bored or hungry?
Ha!

Mmm....
18.gif
I have Samoas in my filing cabinet.
12.gif

Date: 2/26/2010 3:33:56 PM
Wino (and any other wine drinkers), do you know a trick to get out a stubborn cork? I cannot get this one out. I only havea a waiters'' corkscrew - our wing-style broke on another tough cork. It seems like a real cork, and it''s a Portuguese wine so I''m assuming it is. I''ve never had so much trouble with a real cork before! There''s gotta be some trick to this.
Push it into the bottle, and then drink up!

Try pushing it in Elro, it will be stuck in there but you''ll get to drink the wine.

Date: 2/26/2010 3:34:21 PM

Am I bored or hungry?
Ha!

Mmm....
18.gif
12.gif
I can''t actually buy those because I''ll eat the entire box in one sitting.

I have no self-control.

Date: 2/26/2010 3:35:02 PM

I can''t seem to budge it though - it or out.

Date: 2/26/2010 3:36:31 PM

Try pushing it in Elro, it will be stuck in there but you''ll get to drink the wine.
SHIRT!

11.gif

Sbux run...back shortly!

Great minds, Wino. Great minds...

Date: 2/26/2010 3:37:29 PM

SHIRT!

Run the cork end under hot water for a minute then try again....

Elle - Freeze your samoas then try em.

Grab a chopstick, put the bottle on the floor, and push as hard as you can!

Date: 2/26/2010 3:38:23 PM

Run the cork end under hot water for a minute then try again....

Elle - Freeze your samoas then try em.
That wont stop me.

would it be bad if i made E a facebook page? even tho he is a technophobe?

Date: 2/26/2010 3:37:18 PM

Date: 2/26/2010 3:34:21 PM

Am I bored or hungry?
Ha!

Mmm....
18.gif
12.gif
I can''t actually buy those because I''ll eat the entire box in one sitting.

I have no self-control.
At 75 calories a pop, I''ve learned self-control.

Also, it''s kind of nice to have them last.

Date: 2/26/2010 3:37:53 PM

Great minds, Wino. Great minds...
Great minds, alcoholics...call it what you want.
28.gif

Date: 2/26/2010 1:41:45 PM

Date: 2/26/2010 1:36:52 PM
Author: vc10um

Date: 2/26/2010 1:36:19 PM
On a cheaper note, I found an invitation I love on Etsy and it''s only $1.50!
Oooo! Linky???
This one but our names and the dandelions will be in plum and the cardstock background will be in orange. Oh and I''m not getting any inserts so that''s why only $1.50! SCORE!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38914881
Love these!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP