shape
carat
color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

Katy, I''m sorry that you''re going through the same thing! It''s really rough! You can move back to CT and sleep in my guest room
2.gif

Anybody ever tried a Cara Cara orange? I thought I was buying regular navel oranges, but they''re actually this Cara Cara variety. The flesh is pinkies, like a grapefruit, and they''re a little less acidic than regular oranges. Really good! I''m glad I accidentally bought them!

I am shivering right now.

I don''t want to call them! I''m an ostrich... I''d rather stick my head in the sand than have someone tell me to my face (ear?) that I''m a big fat loser.

I sent them THANK YOU NOTES! Pretty, handwritten ones! And I nailed the interview! You''d think that would be enough for them to at least let me know. Urgh.

Stupid job hunting.

Elro, trust me... I really wanna move back. (And stay in your guest room!) But DH is going to be a much harder sell on that front.

I''m freezing here too, even though we''re hitting higher temps outside than we''ve had in 4 months. =P

Date: 3/1/2010 10:28:01 AM
Author: KatyWI
I don''t want to call them! I''m an ostrich... I''d rather stick my head in the sand than have someone tell me to my face (ear?) that I''m a big fat loser.

I sent them THANK YOU NOTES! Pretty, handwritten ones! And I nailed the interview! You''d think that would be enough for them to at least let me know. Urgh.

Stupid job hunting.
Can I call and pretend to be you??
3.gif

Date: 3/1/2010 10:29:39 AM
Author: TheBigT

Stupid job hunting.
3.gif
Oooh... I like this idea.

T you can do this for me! I hate calling!
9.gif

Stupid job hunting.

3.gif

YES!!!! You totally can!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Date: 3/1/2010 10:31:36 AM
Author: elledizzy5

Stupid job hunting.
3.gif

9.gif
Excellent.

In other news...HAPPY MARCH!!! Normally, I wouldn''t be so excited...but...I THINK THIS IS THE MONTH!!!
36.gif
After 6 months of waiting since he asked my momma...I think this is finally it!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Date: 3/1/2010 10:33:53 AM
Author: vc10um
Excellent.

In other news...HAPPY MARCH!!! Normally, I wouldn''t be so excited...but...I THINK THIS IS THE MONTH!!!
36.gif
After 6 months of waiting since he asked my momma...I think this is finally it!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
I hope so!!!

Stupid job hunting.
3.gif

9.gif
Excellent.

36.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
OMG this is the month!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

FINALLY. You get your mixer!!!!!

...oh... and some bling.

Date: 3/1/2010 10:34:47 AM

Excellent.

36.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
OMG this is the month!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

FINALLY. You get your mixer!!!!!

...oh... and some bling.
I KNOW!!!!

I like my new Cara Cara oranges, but apparently Otto hates them
8.gif
He ran away like I was trying to feed him poison!

Date: 3/1/2010 10:35:42 AM
Author: elrohwen
8.gif
Teehee. Well if he doesnt want them, tell him to share with me!

YAY VC!!!!

Happy March! I''m so ready for spring. I got my first swimsuit of the season in the mail this weekend and it wasn''t toooooo horrible. I''ve got a challenge with my boss to see how long we can go without M&Ms - normally we eat some every day. I''m going to the gym 3-5 times a week, and I''m feeling pretty darn good. So hopefully that''ll translate to looking decent in a bikini when I go to FL next month!

Katy, I''ve still got my fingers crossed for you.

8.gif
Oh no! But they sound so delicious!

Date: 3/1/2010 10:37:07 AM
Author: princesss
YAY VC!!!!

Happy March! I''m so ready for spring. I got my first swimsuit of the season in the mail this weekend and it wasn''t toooooo horrible. I''ve got a challenge with my boss to see how long we can go without M&Ms - normally we eat some every day. I''m going to the gym 3-5 times a week, and I''m feeling pretty darn good. So hopefully that''ll translate to looking decent in a bikini when I go to FL next month!

Good for you! I''m comitted to the Bahamas this fall and my goal is definitely to look decent in a bikini. I think 10lbs should do it.

You can share with me, too!!

I wonder if I''d like Cara Cara oranges! I don''t think I''ve ever tried one :)

Poor Otto. You''ll have to be sure to only buy his faves from now on!
18.gif

And YAY VC!!!!!! March is awesome!!

Date: 3/1/2010 10:38:30 AM

8.gif
Oh no! But they sound so delicious!
He''s a picky bastard.

Stupid job hunting.
3.gif

9.gif
Excellent.

36.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
Ooooooh, details! I mean we new March right? Is A acting weird? Any idea what day? Eeeeeeeee!

Morning everyone! I will provide jobs for all the jobless!
36.gif

Date: 3/1/2010 10:39:33 AM

I wonder if I'd like Cara Cara oranges! I don't think I've ever tried one :)

Poor Otto. You'll have to be sure to only buy his faves from now on!
18.gif

Apparently, like blood oranges, they're only available Jan through April. They're also a Sunkist variety. I don't think I've ever seen them before, but I can't say I was looking.

Cara Cara oranges for all!

Morning Wino, Princesss!

B pics this Saturday, guys!
6.gif
39.gif
31.gif
27.gif
23.gif
3.gif
20.gif
35.gif

Date: 3/1/2010 10:37:07 AM
Author: princesss
YAY VC!!!!

Swimsuit details! I''m in the market for some honeymoon bathing wear....

Date: 3/1/2010 10:42:28 AM
6.gif
39.gif
31.gif
27.gif
23.gif
3.gif
20.gif
35.gif
31.gif
31.gif

Does DH know? Or is it a surprise for him?

Date: 3/1/2010 10:39:33 AM

I wonder if I''d like Cara Cara oranges! I don''t think I''ve ever tried one :)

Poor Otto. You''ll have to be sure to only buy his faves from now on!
18.gif

My fingers are still crossed for you, too, Katy. Argh...I hate employers who don''t get back to you in decent time. The PTO took 3 months to get back to me after I nailed my interview.
38.gif

Morning, Wino! No weird activity from A yet. If anyone''s acting weird, it''s me...I''ve been UBER mushy the last week or so, lol.
20.gif

I''m thinking we still have almost 4 weeks...so there''s plenty of time to start watching for wonky behavior, lol!

Date: 3/1/2010 10:44:49 AM

6.gif
39.gif
31.gif
27.gif
23.gif
3.gif
20.gif
35.gif
31.gif
31.gif

Does DH know? Or is it a surprise for him?
He does not know. I told him he has to find something to do all day Saturday. He has no clue.
3.gif

6.gif
39.gif
31.gif
27.gif
23.gif
3.gif
20.gif
35.gif
So exciting!
31.gif

6.gif
39.gif
31.gif
27.gif
23.gif
3.gif
20.gif
35.gif
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Wino, how much do you want to spend on a swimsuit? And are you pro- or anti-ruffle?

Date: 3/1/2010 10:46:15 AM

6.gif
39.gif
31.gif
27.gif
23.gif
3.gif
20.gif
35.gif
WHAT ARE YOU WEARING!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I ordered some stuff from VS but I can''t link you because its blocked at work.

I have black undies/bra/garter/thigh highs outfit. I think got boob lift level 4 - i couldnt find anything level 5.
3.gif

I also got a white lacy nightie type thing that I''ll wear with my blue wedding heels.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP