shape
carat
color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

Wino, like the print and top, hate the bottoms.

Date: 3/1/2010 11:09:08 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Elle it doesn''t matter. Recent divorce is not an excuse. For me it would actually cause an even bigger issue because she''s clearly got a void in her life she''s trying to fill. A married man does not need to be the cork that stuffs her void.
I agree, but J''s too nice. I trust him, so I''m not going to make a thing of it. I just have my radar up. Doesn''t matter how she behaves, since i know DH won''t react in an inappropriate way.

But for the record, I don''t like her.
11.gif

PAGE 800!!!

Elle it doesn''t matter. Recent divorce is not an excuse. For me it would actually cause an even bigger issue because she''s clearly got a void in her life she''s trying to fill. A married man does not need to be the cork that stuffs her void.
SECOND! B*tch needs to look up boundaries in the dictionary.

And FYI peeps... I got an email.

Not getting the job.
7.gif

BOOOOOO.

Date: 3/1/2010 11:12:05 AM
Author: elledizzy5

I agree, but J''s too nice. I trust him, so I''m not going to make a thing of it. I just have my radar up. Doesn''t matter how she behaves, since i know DH won''t react in an inappropriate way.

11.gif
Can we give her an evil nickname???
11.gif

Date: 3/1/2010 11:12:30 AM
Author: KatyWI

Not getting the job.
7.gif

BOOOOOO.
Seriously!?!? They couldn''t even CALL?!?

Giant BOOOOOOO. Sorry Katy.
39.gif

Date: 3/1/2010 11:10:18 AM
Author: hisdiamondgirl

Date: 3/1/2010 11:06:22 AM

Date: 3/1/2010 11:05:05 AM

Date: 3/1/2010 11:02:40 AM

Date: 3/1/2010 11:00:51 AM

Date: 3/1/2010 10:56:47 AM

I think some chick at J''s office has a thing for him.

Well of course, he''s sexay! You''ll be dealing with that shizz for YEARS.
20.gif

Why do you think this?

Well I''ve thought it for a bit because when he started there, she was the one always teasing him in a playful way, so clearly flirting.

Then they had a work party, and she asked J to drive her home because she ''lives so close''

Now she''s having him watch her cats this weekend.

And she''s always leaving comments on his FB with little smiley faces. I just get the feeling, ya know?

38.gif

Do you need me to kick the beyotch?
Ha! Yes. I shall send you to do my dirty work. its not like she can punch a pregnant lady!

I can''t tell if there are genuine feelings, or she''s just recently divorced and in dire need of *any* male attention.
Oh lawd, can I please just slap a hoe (you know, the garden tool
3.gif
)!

ETA: No, but seriously! This shiz just pisses me off and either our guys just don''t see it or they pretend not to!
29.gif
I wouldnt stop you.
11.gif

She''s not cute, and she''s really naive and annoying. No competition.

I think she''s losing hair too.
9.gif

You guys are making me want to buy some new suits! My I''ll ask DH if I can get a few new ones and call them my bday presents
2.gif
I''ve had the same two for years now and if I''m going back to the Bahamas I need some new ones!

Anybody know a good place to get suits with a lot of support? VS does have underwire tops that provide support and I like their stuff, just looking for other ideas. Man, I wish I had a small chest so I could wear all the other cute suits!

Date: 3/1/2010 11:12:30 AM

Not getting the job.
7.gif

BOOOOOO.
Awww. I''m sorry Katy!
39.gif

That seriously sucks.

Date: 3/1/2010 11:11:04 AM

Cork! That stuffs! Her void!

Hahahahahaha.

...But seriously, HH is right, is no bueno.
38.gif
SHIRT!
3.gif

Date: 3/1/2010 11:12:53 AM
Author: vc10um

Date: 3/1/2010 11:12:05 AM

11.gif
Can we give her an evil nickname???
11.gif
Hahaha! go for it.
9.gif

Date: 3/1/2010 11:13:47 AM
Author: elrohwen
You guys are making me want to buy some new suits! My I''ll ask DH if I can get a few new ones and call them my bday presents
2.gif
I''ve had the same two for years now and if I''m going back to the Bahamas I need some new ones!

Anybody know a good place to get suits with a lot of support? VS does have underwire tops that provide support and I like their stuff, just looking for other ideas. Man, I wish I had a small chest so I could wear all the other cute suits!
Grass is always greener. I wish I had some boobage so I could fill out a bathing suit!

2.gif

When is your BDay Elro? I informed J this weekend that I''ll be treating myself to a serious of facials starting on my Birthday and told him his thank you card was in the mail.

Aww, Katy, I''m sorry! That sucks
15.gif

Date: 3/1/2010 11:16:04 AM
Author: winelover23

2.gif

When is your BDay Elro? I informed J this weekend that I''ll be treating myself to a serious of facials starting on my Birthday and told him his thank you card was in the mail.
Excellent.
9.gif
You deserve it!

2.gif

No idea. I just hang loose in my suits, honestly. I don''t like the look of underwire suits. They just make me feel like i''m wearing a bra, and swimsuits should be more fun than that.

That said, I''m going to at least try one this year.

Boo Katy! They''re meanies.

2.gif

It was last Tuesday
9.gif
DH didn''t really get me anything, because I couldn''t figure out what I wanted. So he owes me!
3.gif
(ok, he got me a card, and a cool truffled sauce thing from William-Sonoma, but that was it).

Last time we did the Bahamas, I waited until late to buy suits (because we went in November) but obviously there were none left. This year I need to get on the ball!

Poor J! Does this mean he doesn''t have to get you a present though? A facial sounds awesome! I''m kind of afraid it would cause me to break out or something ... spa treatments make me nervous!
41.gif

Date: 3/1/2010 11:19:02 AM

2.gif

It was last Tuesday
9.gif
DH didn''t really get me anything, because I couldn''t figure out what I wanted. So he owes me!
3.gif
(ok, he got me a card, and a cool truffled sauce thing from William-Sonoma, but that was it).

Last time we did the Bahamas, I waited until late to buy suits (because we went in November) but obviously there were none left. This year I need to get on the ball!

Poor J! Does this mean he doesn''t have to get you a present though? A facial sounds awesome! I''m kind of afraid it would cause me to break out or something ... spa treatments make me nervous!
41.gif
Happy Belated!!!!
9.gif

Happy belated Birthday, Elro!!!

Date: 3/1/2010 11:17:10 AM
Author: princesss

2.gif

No idea. I just hang loose in my suits, honestly. I don''t like the look of underwire suits. They just make me feel like i''m wearing a bra, and swimsuits should be more fun than that.

I''m far too big to hang loose. Lol. I don''t know how the big chested VS girls look so good ... Either they''re fake and hold themselves up, or they use some tricky thing while they''re doing photoshoots. I actually like that underwire suits feel like bras - I feel so much more comfortable with support.

Elle, having big boobs sucks! Stop wishing for them! My mom and I agreed that I should go for a reduction/lift after I''m done having kids - I can''t wait!

Thanks, ladies! I''m 26 now - crossed the hump towards 30!

Date: 3/1/2010 11:23:00 AM

2.gif

I''m far too big to hang loose. Lol. I don''t know how the big chested VS girls look so good ... Either they''re fake and hold themselves up, or they use some tricky thing while they''re doing photoshoots. I actually like that underwire suits feel like bras - I feel so much more comfortable with support.

Elle, having big boobs sucks! Stop wishing for them! My mom and I agreed that I should go for a reduction/lift after I''m done having kids - I can''t wait!
I''m going to have to try them. Mine are big but not huge (solidly in the D range), so I can get away without support sometimes, but not often.

I''m trying my best to feel sorry for you...
41.gif

Date: 3/1/2010 11:26:51 AM
Author: TheBigT

I''m trying my best to feel sorry for you...
41.gif
Ditto.

Glad my b-pics include a bra that gives you like 18 cup sizes.
9.gif

2.gif

I''m with Elro..... big ta-tas are a HUGE pain in the you-know-what... and the only cosmetic surgery I''ll ever consider is the post-kid-boobie-do-over
9.gif

Katy that stinks, I''m so sorry.

Date: 3/1/2010 11:25:06 AM
Thanks, ladies! I''m 26 now - crossed the hump towards 30!
Happy Birthday elro! Oh gosh, you ARE all babies! I will be 30 in June!
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP