shape
carat
color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

Date: 3/2/2010 1:04:35 PM
Author: TheBigT
I packed DH''s lunch today and put in some Cadbury mini eggs as a surprise. So, a called him a minute ago and he was in the middle of eating his lunch, so I said, ''Did you see your surprise??'' And he was like, ''The jelly beans? Yeah, thank you!'' ''THEY AREN''T JELLY BEANS!!! THEY''RE CADBURY MINI EGGS!'' Blasphemy.
OMG, I would divorce him. Mini eggs are my favorite thing in the entire world!

Date: 3/2/2010 1:04:35 PM
I packed DH''s lunch today and put in some Cadbury mini eggs as a surprise. So, a called him a minute ago and he was in the middle of eating his lunch, so I said, ''Did you see your surprise??'' And he was like, ''The jelly beans? Yeah, thank you!'' ''THEY AREN''T JELLY BEANS!!! THEY''RE CADBURY MINI EGGS!'' Blasphemy.
he''s such a guy!!!

Date: 3/2/2010 1:04:53 PM
Author: elledizzy5

Date: 3/2/2010 1:02:22 PM
Author: Bia

Date: 3/2/2010 12:59:59 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Thanks Ella

Why am I eating jelly beans? the hawklet is so not going to approve...
no ''why'' when it comes to jelly beans! yummmmm. what kind???

My favorites are strawberry, watermelon...popcorn (actually, Elle''s and my favorite is popcorn)
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
29.gif
muah!

And T, seriously, who thinks that jelly beans have chocolate in the middle? Weirdo.

Date: 3/2/2010 1:05:29 PM
Author: sunnyd
Ferris needs to come teach Trooper where his urine is accepted. I dismantled the guest bed this weekend because it all smelled like pee.
38.gif
Bad Trooper!
38.gif

We just kept cutting off access to the house until it was him, the kitchen, litter and food. When saw him start to go in other places, we ran to put him in the litter. When he went in the litter, he got treats.

We''ve been urine-free for about 3-4 days now.

Date: 3/2/2010 1:06:42 PM
Author: elrohwen
And T, seriously, who thinks that jelly beans have chocolate in the middle? Weirdo.
He hadn't eaten them yet, he was still on the sandwich and carrot sticks. But I guess he just looked at them and figured they were the weird pastel jelly beans I had gotten. (Cadbury mini eggs are my favorite candy -- and I am a candy fiend! Maybe I wasted them on him?! Hmph.)

It was bizarre.
ETA: He was like "Oh, well, I'm not a candy expert like you..."

Date: 3/2/2010 1:07:39 PM

Ferris needs to come teach Trooper where his urine is accepted. I dismantled the guest bed this weekend because it all smelled like pee.
38.gif
Bad Trooper!
38.gif

We just kept cutting off access to the house until it was him, the kitchen, litter and food. When saw him start to go in other places, we ran to put him in the litter. When he went in the litter, he got treats.

That''s awesome! Way to go Ferris!

I can''t even describe how happy I am that Otto has never peed outside of his litter box. Dealing with pee all over is the worst.

not nice Mr. T, not nice at all.

Date: 3/2/2010 1:08:12 PM

He hadn''t eaten them yet, he was still on the sandwich and carrot sticks. But I guess he just looked at them and figured they were the weird pastel jelly beans I had gotten. (Cadbury mini eggs are my favorite candy -- and I am a candy fiend! Maybe I wasted them on him?! Hmph.)

It was bizarre.
ETA: He was like ''Oh, well, I''m not a candy expert like you...''
I love that you pack him lunch! We don''t have lunch packing stuff. Sometimes I throw rice and beans into tupperware for FI but he always forgets to take it to work!!!
11.gif

Date: 3/2/2010 1:08:12 PM

He hadn''t eaten them yet, he was still on the sandwich and carrot sticks. But I guess he just looked at them and figured they were the weird pastel jelly beans I had gotten. (Cadbury mini eggs are my favorite candy -- and I am a candy fiend! Maybe I wasted them on him?! Hmph.)

It was bizarre.
ETA: He was like ''Oh, well, I''m not a candy expert like you...''
You should give them to me instead! I am not a candy fiend, and don''t have much of a sweet tooth, but I am seriously in love with mini eggs. I want to run out and get another bag now! I finished my last one up last week and I haven''t had them in a few days
39.gif

38.gif
Bad Trooper!
38.gif

Elley, you''re the Cat Whisperer!!!
36.gif

OMG U of M... your job search site could not possibly be any slower.

Our guest list is at 81 and we''re still waiting on his parents invitees...I do NOT want a lot of people there
39.gif
39.gif

Date: 3/2/2010 1:10:22 PM
I love that you pack him lunch! We don''t have lunch packing stuff. Sometimes I throw rice and beans into tupperware for FI but he always forgets to take it to work!!!
11.gif
Only very occasionally.... I just don''t like it when he eats chinese food for lunch and then has a stomach ache all night -- but he won''t make his own lunch. So as long as I''m making my own sandwich, I might as well make 2.
20.gif

Date: 3/2/2010 1:12:50 PM
Author: hisdiamondgirl
Our guest list is at 81 and we''re still waiting on his parents invitees...I do NOT want a lot of people there
39.gif
39.gif
82...I WILL be there

38.gif
Bad Trooper!
38.gif

Is he roaming free yet?

Date: 3/2/2010 1:11:11 PM

38.gif
Bad Trooper!
38.gif

Elley, you''re the Cat Whisperer!!!
36.gif
haha! I like it!

Date: 3/2/2010 1:14:02 PM

38.gif
Bad Trooper!
38.gif

Is he roaming free yet?
He does not have bedroom access when we''re not home, but he''s been granted living/dining/kitchen access unsupervised.

Date: 3/2/2010 1:13:42 PM

39.gif
39.gif
82...I WILL be there
83...you''re engaged and must bring W
2.gif
3.gif
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Kitteh parole!

Date: 3/2/2010 1:15:54 PM

Date: 3/2/2010 1:13:42 PM

39.gif
39.gif
82...I WILL be there
83...you''re engaged and must bring W
2.gif
3.gif
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I didn''t want to impose since he eats a lot!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh, why do I get a headache every day? Lame.

I think mini eggs would help. Anybody want to run out and get me some?

39.gif
39.gif
Start making cuts missy. It''s hard but you can do it. I''ve got mine down to about 46 and those are the for sures.

Date: 3/2/2010 1:14:57 PM

Date: 3/2/2010 1:14:02 PM

38.gif
Bad Trooper!
38.gif

Is he roaming free yet?
He does not have bedroom access when we''re not home, but he''s been granted living/dining/kitchen access unsupervised.
Hard ass! We could maybe do that if he wasn''t such a howler. He''s like a lamb, always bleating in your face. So cute, but so annoying.

Date: 3/2/2010 1:18:07 PM

Send Otto! He needs to earn his keep!

Now I''m going to have to get some. I had the Reece''s Pieces eggs the other day...soooo good and bigger than regular RPs.

Date: 3/2/2010 1:20:29 PM

Heehee. I''ll strap a few bucks to him and let him run to the store.

He has to go through the projects to get there though. Poor bunzer.

Date: 3/2/2010 1:21:57 PM

You better get him some heat to pack.

Poor little bun bun. He''ll make it, though. He''s SUPAH OTTO!!!!!

Also, I seriously might run to Rite Aid on my lunch break and buy mini eggs. I think today''s going to require them.

Date: 3/2/2010 1:25:51 PM

You better get him some heat to pack.
LOL.

There''s got to be a picture of an armed bunneh on the internet somewhere..

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP