clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

BUNNEH WILL KICK YOUR BUTT!

Armed_Bunny3525235235.jpg

Date: 3/2/2010 1:28:03 PM
Author: elledizzy5
BUNNEH WILL KICK YOUR BUTT!
LMAO!! That''s frickin amazing.

Lucky for Otto, the projects in Connecticut are about as tame as they come. He might get accosted by little kids though on the way past the elementary school.

Ahem...*sings*

ROCKET BUNNEH! Nommin'' up his carrot up HERE ALONE!!!!!!!!

Date: 3/2/2010 1:49:36 PM
Author: ladypirate
Ahem...*sings*

HA! Nice work, LP!

All caught up...and for some reason having a craving for Cadburry Mini Eggs...
20.gif

Date: 3/2/2010 11:48:09 AM
Author: winelover23

Date: 3/2/2010 11:46:02 AM
Author: elrohwen
I''m reheating pizza for lunch. Yum!
18.gif
So hungry.
I LOVE PIZZA!
Guess who''s ring is in Seattle? I''m going to be reclaimed today!
36.gif
Woooo!!

Date: 3/2/2010 12:34:25 PM
The words bunneh and veggeh is making me laugh uncontrollably. I''m just imagining us all talking like that at a GTG and how crazy we''d all sound.
36.gif

I HEART OTTO!
30.gif
I''m right there with you Wino. Anything ending in ''eh is just too cute.

Date: 3/2/2010 2:12:40 PM
Author: Clairitek

The words bunneh and veggeh is making me laugh uncontrollably. I''m just imagining us all talking like that at a GTG and how crazy we''d all sound.
36.gif

I HEART OTTO!
30.gif
I love when people quote comments from earlier in the day because I sometimes miss them the first time around.

I''m actually most excited for GTGs to put VOICES to the text. I hear all of you in my head, but I have NO CLUE if that''s how you actually sound.
9.gif

Date: 3/2/2010 1:04:35 PM
Author: TheBigT
I packed DH''s lunch today and put in some Cadbury mini eggs as a surprise. So, a called him a minute ago and he was in the middle of eating his lunch, so I said, ''Did you see your surprise??'' And he was like, ''The jelly beans? Yeah, thank you!'' ''THEY AREN''T JELLY BEANS!!! THEY''RE CADBURY MINI EGGS!'' Blasphemy.
Agreed.

Ok I just got my stuff from VS for the b-pics.

I look awful in everything. I am *thisclose* to canceling them.

I dont know what to do.

Date: 3/2/2010 1:09:12 PM

Date: 3/2/2010 1:07:39 PM

Date: 3/2/2010 1:05:29 PM
Author: sunnyd
Ferris needs to come teach Trooper where his urine is accepted. I dismantled the guest bed this weekend because it all smelled like pee.
38.gif
Bad Trooper!
38.gif

We just kept cutting off access to the house until it was him, the kitchen, litter and food. When saw him start to go in other places, we ran to put him in the litter. When he went in the litter, he got treats.

We''ve been urine-free for about 3-4 days now.
That''s awesome! Way to go Ferris!

I can''t even describe how happy I am that Otto has never peed outside of his litter box. Dealing with pee all over is the worst.
Yay for maybe re-potty training Ferris! I have to do this once in a while with my kitteh Emma. She is a clandestine living room and dining room pooper when the litter box isn''t up to her standards. So I''ll just go scoop her up when I see her sniffing around and plop her in her litter box and stare her down until she does her biznass.

Date: 3/2/2010 2:16:28 PM

I dont know what to do.
1) I''m sure that''s a load of BS. You''re a STUNNER.
2) Do NOT cancel. Hit up stores in person if you''re not satisfied and purchase something you feel awesome in. Even Wally World has cute stuff!

I dont know what to do.
Oh no!!! I'm sorry
7.gif
Are you sure you really look awful? I find that hard to believe. Are the sizes wrong? Or is it the clothes in general? Can you go to the VS store and try some stuff on in person?

Date: 3/2/2010 1:20:29 PM

Date: 3/2/2010 1:18:07 PM
Ugh, why do I get a headache every day? Lame.

I think mini eggs would help. Anybody want to run out and get me some?
Send Otto! He needs to earn his keep!
My old roommate used to claim that Emma needed to learn how to run the vacuum so she could clean up after herself. Makes me giggle to think about my little tabby kitteh standing up on her hind legs, moving the vacuum around the carpet when I come home from school.

Date: 3/2/2010 2:19:11 PM

My old roommate used to claim that Emma needed to learn how to run the vacuum so she could clean up after herself. Makes me giggle to think about my little tabby kitteh standing up on her hind legs, moving the vacuum around the carpet when I come home from school.
She could ride on a Roomba!!!
9.gif

Date: 3/2/2010 2:18:31 PM
Author: vc10um

I dont know what to do.
2) Do NOT cancel. Hit up stores in person if you''re not satisfied and purchase something you feel awesome in. Even Wally World has cute stuff!
VC is wise.

You are gorgeous. Get to the stores and try stuff on until you are happy.

If you need to, post pictures. You know we''ll be honest.

Otto is such a pain when I'm trying to clean up his area. He follows me around, stands where I'm trying to sweep. Lol. If I take his litter box to empty it he sits right where it goes, waiting for me to bring it back. He's such a helper
20.gif

I dont know what to do.
Ditto. ELLEDIZZY, you are a sexy beast and you will look amazing in your pics. Say that to yourself until you believe it!!!
29.gif
11.gif
13.gif

I know you''re being nice, but seriously it doesnt look good.

I guess I should go to VS and try some other stuff on because I am NOT getting in front of a camera in what I have.

I think I should spend the entire evening at the gym. I am SO disappointed in me right now.

Date: 3/2/2010 2:14:53 PM

Date: 3/2/2010 2:12:40 PM

36.gif

I HEART OTTO!
30.gif
I love when people quote comments from earlier in the day because I sometimes miss them the first time around.

I''m actually most excited for GTGs to put VOICES to the text. I hear all of you in my head, but I have NO CLUE if that''s how you actually sound.
9.gif
As you have probably figured out, you can pretty much count on me for that! Since getting sucked into LIW ST I normally am gone from 12-2 ish and that seems to be when the posting really gets going.

I, too, am curious how people sound. I''ve only met the people at the DC GTG in person and Allieluv83 (and I know StephBolt IRL). Would be interesting!

Date: 3/2/2010 2:20:52 PM

I guess I should go to VS and try some other stuff on because I am NOT getting in front of a camera in what I have.

I think I should spend the entire evening at the gym. I am SO disappointed in me right now.
The skinniest person will look bad in something that''s a size too small. Maybe you just got the wrong size! You just have to get something that fits your body and it''ll look beautiful.

Date: 3/2/2010 2:04:13 PM

Date: 3/2/2010 1:49:36 PM
Author: ladypirate
Ahem...*sings*

HA! Nice work, LP!

All caught up...and for some reason having a craving for Cadburry Mini Eggs...
20.gif
I LOVE Cadbury eggs. The creme. The caramel. Mmmmm.
The mini eggs sound addicting -- if you eat one you must eat more. The creme, the micro, the dark. mMMMmmmmm.

Imagine the cookies you could make with the micros.....

I dont know what to do.
Is there an H&M anywhere close to you? They have TONS AND TONS of cute frilly pretty things for a great great price. I got my garter belt there and someone else I know found almost everything for her b-pic shoot there as well for a fraction of the price of VS.

Date: 3/2/2010 2:22:13 PM

The skinniest person will look bad in something that''s a size too small. Maybe you just got the wrong size! You just have to get something that fits your body and it''ll look beautiful.

Thanks. I hope so. I''m freaking out right now.

Date: 3/2/2010 2:23:05 PM

I dont know what to do.

Is there an H&M anywhere close to you? They have TONS AND TONS of cute frilly pretty things for a great great price. I got my garter belt there and someone else I know found almost everything for her b-pic shoot there as well for a fraction of the price of VS.

We do have an H&M! I''ll check it out. Thanks!

I dont know what to do.
Take a breather. J thinks you''re supa sexay. Can you mix and match the most flattering pieces?

Date: 3/2/2010 2:19:49 PM

She could ride on a Roomba!!!
9.gif
Now THAT would be a riot. I bet my cats would be FREAKED OUT by that thing! You should see them when I turn on the printer and it makes a bunch of noise. Oh the hilarity that would ensue if we ever get one.

Go try stuff on. Don''t forget too, she''ll put you in flattering poses. She wants you to look good too!

Before your shoot, do ab work until you cry, do some squats, do pushups. This will make your muscles tight so you don''t feel like you have to suck everything in at once, and give you some definition for a short time.

I dont know what to do.
Agreed, you''re going to have to hit the mall Elle. I never have good luck w/ stuff from VC fitting so it''s not you! You''re a babe and a half, DO NOT CANCEL!

Date: 3/2/2010 2:23:10 PM

Date: 3/2/2010 2:22:13 PM

Thanks. I hope so. I''m freaking out right now.
I totally concur with this. Its so hard to tell how things will fit based on pics on a website of a model who may have different proportions than you. I agree with the others that you are very gorgeous and that your DH will love any pictures that you get done for him!

Date: 3/2/2010 2:20:38 PM

Otto is such a pain when I''m trying to clean up his area. He follows me around, stands where I''m trying to sweep. Lol. If I take his litter box to empty it he sits right where it goes, waiting for me to bring it back. He''s such a helper
20.gif
Both of my cats get all up in arms when I clean their litter boxes. They virtually sit there and look over my shoulders while I scoop and refill. As soon as I''m done, they hop in and use it.
20.gif

Charlie gets in the way of sweeping all the time. He is also a filthy filthy fluffball right now from getting in the middle of our bathroom reno. Last night while I was removing the grout haze from our tiles he was in the tub with me. Weirdo.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP