shape
carat
color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

Date: 3/2/2010 3:27:24 PM
Author: Clairitek

And now for the really damning evidence...

Exhibit B

Oh man. Nailed. He''s a kitteh person.

Date: 3/2/2010 3:21:08 PM
Author: princesss

Date: 3/2/2010 2:56:27 PM

Date: 3/2/2010 2:53:31 PM
Author: elrohwen
Haha, he''s so cute. I love how you can see his little fang sticking out.
And unfortunately he knows how to use them. I always have scratch on my hands from him biting me. On the flip side, he is very very affectionate and attached to people. We got him at 8 weeks and held him a lot so I think thats just what he is used to. He even sits in my lap when I''m peeing! Which is strange, I realize that.
LOL, Ezra does not let me in the bathroom by myself. He likes to put his paws on my leg and get head scratches. Then he gets right to the edge of the door so he can run away before I flush. He hates that sound!
Right now we are using our rando basement toilet since our upstairs one isn''t there anymore. We have a drain hole in our basement floor that connects directly to our sewer line. When we flush the basement toilet Charlie runs over and sticks his head down the hole to listen for the flushed stuff to go rushing by. I feel like I''ve shared this here before, but I find it so bizarre I''ll share again. I''m SO glad that this hole is several feet deep (and only about 5 inches in diameter... too small for fat kittehs) so he can''t stick his paws in there and bat at our poo as it goes flying by.

Exhibit B

OMG I love that kitteh! I love relaxed w/ my Daddy kitteh face!

Date: 3/2/2010 3:29:22 PM
Author: vc10um

Exhibit B
Oh man. Nailed. He''s a kitteh person.
He said that when we started dating (and I only had Emma) he thought I was part crazy cat girl and he just pretended to like her.
20.gif

Date: 3/2/2010 3:31:19 PM

And unfortunately he knows how to use them. I always have scratch on my hands from him biting me. On the flip side, he is very very affectionate and attached to people. We got him at 8 weeks and held him a lot so I think thats just what he is used to. He even sits in my lap when I''m peeing! Which is strange, I realize that.
LOL, Ezra does not let me in the bathroom by myself. He likes to put his paws on my leg and get head scratches. Then he gets right to the edge of the door so he can run away before I flush. He hates that sound!
Right now we are using our rando basement toilet since our upstairs one isn''t there anymore. We have a drain hole in our basement floor that connects directly to our sewer line. When we flush the basement toilet Charlie runs over and sticks his head down the hole to listen for the flushed stuff to go rushing by. I feel like I''ve shared this here before, but I find it so bizarre I''ll share again. I''m SO glad that this hole is several feet deep (and only about 5 inches in diameter... too small for fat kittehs) so he can''t stick his paws in there and bat at our poo as it goes flying by.
Hilarious! I love curious boy kittehs.

Date: 3/2/2010 3:32:56 PM
Author: winelover23

Today when I was using the bathroom I started whistling really loudly whenever Charlie was turned away. He kept sticking his head down the hole trying to figure out where the whistling was coming from. I guess I''ve never whistled in front of him before!

Kittehs (and bunzers!)... endless source of entertainment. Especially when your kitteh
30.gif
''s laser pointers, boxes, and weird noises.

That would be hilarious.

Guess who just got her ticket to the midnight 3D IMAX AiW?!?!?!?!?!?

23.gif

But seriously, those pictures with your DH are adorable! I love men with animals. DH wasn''t sure about getting a bunny, but now he adores Otto and calls him our child
9.gif

Date: 3/2/2010 3:35:15 PM

That would be hilarious.

36.gif
YOU!
36.gif

That would be hilarious.

Whats that?

Date: 3/2/2010 3:41:13 PM

That would be hilarious.

Whats that?
I was going to ask the same thing, but didn''t want to ask first
37.gif

That would be hilarious.

Whats that?
Alice in Wonderland
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Date: 3/2/2010 3:43:13 PM
Author: hisdiamondgirl

That would be hilarious.

Whats that?
Alice in Wonderland
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Yup yup yup!

Also, I finally got a theme out of my Ultimate team for our tournament next weekend, so now I have to figure out an outfit.

Date: 3/2/2010 3:47:00 PM

That would be hilarious.

Whats that?
Alice in Wonderland
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Yup yup yup!

Also, I finally got a theme out of my Ultimate team for our tournament next weekend, so now I have to figure out an outfit.
Can you shaaaare???

That would be hilarious.

Whats that?
Alice in Wonderland
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Ahhhh. I should''ve been able to guess that. My brain isn''t working today!

Date: 3/2/2010 4:00:59 PM

That would be hilarious.

Whats that?
Alice in Wonderland
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Ahhhh. I should''ve been able to guess that. My brain isn''t working today!
Right there with you Elro. I can''t seem to think straight at all.

Date: 3/2/2010 3:55:19 PM

That would be hilarious.

Whats that?
Alice in Wonderland
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Yup yup yup!

Can you shaaaare???
70s! Headbands, short shorts, and tube socks! It should be very entertaining - it''s a mixed team and we all have to dress up or we risk not getting a bid next year.

Date: 3/2/2010 4:04:33 PM

Date: 3/2/2010 3:55:19 PM

That would be hilarious.

Whats that?
Alice in Wonderland
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Yup yup yup!

Can you shaaaare???
70s! Headbands, short shorts, and tube socks! It should be very entertaining - it''s a mixed team and we all have to dress up or we risk not getting a bid next year.
Awesome! TIE DYE YOUR TUBE SOCKS!!!

Date: 3/2/2010 4:13:23 PM

Yes! I did that for intramural softball playoffs one year. They were supposed to be red, but ended up being more coral colored. Oops!

Date: 3/2/2010 4:17:48 PM

Yes! I did that for intramural softball playoffs one year. They were supposed to be red, but ended up being more coral colored. Oops!
OMG, I love this idea!

Don''t forget the wristbands!

Date: 3/2/2010 4:25:55 PM
Author: ladypirate

Don''t forget the wristbands!
sexeh?

Gah!!! I hate to be alarmist, but did you guys see this on the Today Show this morning? Watch this video before you buy any underwear!! Or at least wash all your "new" underwear because it might not really be new...?

Date: 3/2/2010 4:32:05 PM
Author: TheBigT
Gah!!! I hate to be alarmist, but did you guys see this on the Today Show this morning? Watch this video before you buy any underwear!! Or at least wash all your ''new'' underwear because it might not really be new...?
Doesn''t everyone wash new underwear first? I hope so!

Date: 3/2/2010 4:33:58 PM

Gah!!! I hate to be alarmist, but did you guys see this on the Today Show this morning? Watch this video before you buy any underwear!! Or at least wash all your ''new'' underwear because it might not really be new...?
I wash everything before I wear it because the sizing gives me hives... but this report makes me want to wash underwear twice. Or three times.

Date: 3/2/2010 4:36:20 PM

I wash everything before I wear it because the sizing gives me hives... but this report makes me want to wash underwear twice. Or three times.
I''m scared to watch it.

I always wash everything before wearing. (or using in the case of towls, etc.)

I''ll skip the video for fear of grossness.

33.gif

Why would you wash underwear? Its hidden!
41.gif

Date: 3/2/2010 4:39:30 PM
Author: elledizzy5

33.gif

41.gif
I guess eventually it would start to smell?

Date: 3/2/2010 4:39:30 PM
Author: elledizzy5

33.gif

41.gif
Corner, NOW!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP