carat
color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

Date: 3/2/2010 2:24:43 PM
Author: sunnyd

Date: 3/2/2010 2:20:52 PM
Author: elledizzy5
I know you''re being nice, but seriously it doesnt look good.

I guess I should go to VS and try some other stuff on because I am NOT getting in front of a camera in what I have.

I think I should spend the entire evening at the gym. I am SO disappointed in me right now.
Go try stuff on. Don''t forget too, she''ll put you in flattering poses. She wants you to look good too!

Before your shoot, do ab work until you cry, do some squats, do pushups. This will make your muscles tight so you don''t feel like you have to suck everything in at once, and give you some definition for a short time.
Ditto. And ditto elro on the fact that anything that''s the wrong size can make even the most beautiful woman look bad.

I''m sure it''s just a size/cut issue...that''s the danger with catalog/online shopping. Not everything will fit just right. But OMG K just got some UBER cute stuff from H&M for her lingerie shower and it all fits true to size. Check it out. She got this black nighty that''s lace on top and then sheer and it''s sexy and awesome...and some really cute bra/panty sets from there, too!

All is not lost, Miss Elle!

I guess I should go to VS and try some other stuff on because I am NOT getting in front of a camera in what I have.

I think I should spend the entire evening at the gym. I am SO disappointed in me right now.
Who are you calling nice?
3.gif

Date: 3/2/2010 2:25:43 PM
Author: winelover23

Date: 3/2/2010 2:18:31 PM
Author: vc10um

Date: 3/2/2010 2:16:28 PM
Ok I just got my stuff from VS for the b-pics.

I look awful in everything. I am *thisclose* to canceling them.

I dont know what to do.
1) I''m sure that''s a load of BS. You''re a STUNNER.
2) Do NOT cancel. Hit up stores in person if you''re not satisfied and purchase something you feel awesome in. Even Wally World has cute stuff!
Agreed, you''re going to have to hit the mall Elle. I never have good luck w/ stuff from VC fitting so it''s not you! You''re a babe and a half, DO NOT CANCEL!
Glad you got the stuff, Wino...sorry it didn''t fit.
39.gif
2.gif
9.gif

Date: 3/2/2010 2:28:02 PM
Author: Clairitek

Date: 3/2/2010 2:20:38 PM
Author: elrohwen

Date: 3/2/2010 2:19:11 PM

Date: 3/2/2010 1:20:29 PM

Date: 3/2/2010 1:18:07 PM
Ugh, why do I get a headache every day? Lame.

I think mini eggs would help. Anybody want to run out and get me some?
Send Otto! He needs to earn his keep!
My old roommate used to claim that Emma needed to learn how to run the vacuum so she could clean up after herself. Makes me giggle to think about my little tabby kitteh standing up on her hind legs, moving the vacuum around the carpet when I come home from school.
Otto is such a pain when I''m trying to clean up his area. He follows me around, stands where I''m trying to sweep. Lol. If I take his litter box to empty it he sits right where it goes, waiting for me to bring it back. He''s such a helper
20.gif
Both of my cats get all up in arms when I clean their litter boxes. They virtually sit there and look over my shoulders while I scoop and refill. As soon as I''m done, they hop in and use it.
20.gif

Charlie gets in the way of sweeping all the time. He is also a filthy filthy fluffball right now from getting in the middle of our bathroom reno. Last night while I was removing the grout haze from our tiles he was in the tub with me. Weirdo.
Hahaha OMG Dewey will start digging as I''m pouring the litter in!

Date: 3/2/2010 2:30:01 PM

Date: 3/2/2010 2:25:43 PM

I dont know what to do.
2) Do NOT cancel. Hit up stores in person if you''re not satisfied and purchase something you feel awesome in. Even Wally World has cute stuff!
Agreed, you''re going to have to hit the mall Elle. I never have good luck w/ stuff from VC fitting so it''s not you! You''re a babe and a half, DO NOT CANCEL!
Glad you got the stuff, Wino...sorry it didn''t fit.
39.gif
2.gif
9.gif
Giggity.

Date: 3/2/2010 2:28:45 PM

Go try stuff on. Don''t forget too, she''ll put you in flattering poses. She wants you to look good too!

Before your shoot, do ab work until you cry, do some squats, do pushups. This will make your muscles tight so you don''t feel like you have to suck everything in at once, and give you some definition for a short time.
Ditto. And ditto elro on the fact that anything that''s the wrong size can make even the most beautiful woman look bad.

I''m sure it''s just a size/cut issue...that''s the danger with catalog/online shopping. Not everything will fit just right. But OMG K just got some UBER cute stuff from H&M for her lingerie shower and it all fits true to size. Check it out. She got this black nighty that''s lace on top and then sheer and it''s sexy and awesome...and some really cute bra/panty sets from there, too!

I''m fairly certain that this is the same black thing my friend used in her pics. If so, its really cute! I also agree about the bra/panty sets. They had everything from sweet and demure in ivory and pink with lace and ruffles to black and sexy.

Date: 3/2/2010 2:32:58 PM

I''m fairly certain that this is the same black thing my friend used in her pics. If so, its really cute! I also agree about the bra/panty sets. They had everything from sweet and demure in ivory and pink with lace and ruffles to black and sexy.
K definitely got one of those! It''s so her it''s adorable.

Seriously, elle. And hit up the department stores...you''d be surprised!

Date: 3/2/2010 2:30:22 PM

Both of my cats get all up in arms when I clean their litter boxes. They virtually sit there and look over my shoulders while I scoop and refill. As soon as I''m done, they hop in and use it.
20.gif

Charlie gets in the way of sweeping all the time. He is also a filthy filthy fluffball right now from getting in the middle of our bathroom reno. Last night while I was removing the grout haze from our tiles he was in the tub with me. Weirdo.
Yes, Otto has to jump into his litter box immediately and use it. So funny. He also gets all excited about the hay that I put in his litter box (bunnies like to eat and use the toilet at the same time). He has tons of hay in his cage, but the fresh stuff in a clean litter box is the best, apparently.

Seriously! I concur. This is why I don''t buy bathing suits or lingerie online anymore...I HAVE TO TRY IT ON!
The last time I ordered a couple of suits from VS, I was practically in tears because they fit so horribly...FI yelled at me (well in a nice way lol!) and set me straight on the fact that it wasn''t me and that those were just the wrong sizes/cuts.

Date: 3/2/2010 2:34:53 PM

Date: 3/2/2010 2:30:22 PM

20.gif

Yes, Otto has to jump into his litter box immediately and use it. So funny. He also gets all excited about the hay that I put in his litter box (bunnies like to eat and use the toilet at the same time). He has tons of hay in his cage, but the fresh stuff in a clean litter box is the best, apparently.
Wow.

Date: 3/2/2010 2:35:41 PM
Author: hisdiamondgirl
Seriously! I concur. This is why I don''t buy bathing suits or lingerie online anymore...I HAVE TO TRY IT ON!
The last time I ordered a couple of suits from VS, I was practically in tears because they fit so horribly...FI yelled at me (well in a nice way lol!) and set me straight on the fact that it wasn''t me and that those were just the wrong sizes/cuts.
When I buy swimsuits online, I buy them in at least 2 sizes so I can try them on and return whatever doesn''t fit.

Date: 3/2/2010 2:36:56 PM

Date: 3/2/2010 2:34:53 PM
Wow.
Haha, yeah, they like to munch and poo. In one end, out the other.
20.gif

Date: 3/2/2010 2:23:47 PM

Date: 3/2/2010 2:23:05 PM

I dont know what to do.

Is there an H&M anywhere close to you? They have TONS AND TONS of cute frilly pretty things for a great great price. I got my garter belt there and someone else I know found almost everything for her b-pic shoot there as well for a fraction of the price of VS.

We do have an H&M! I''ll check it out. Thanks!
YES! H&M!!!! I got some sexy undies there...really cheap!!!

What is H&M? (obviously a store, but what is the full name)

ETA: I told you all I''m no good at fashion stuff. Clothes and shoes are not what I am good at.

Date: 3/2/2010 2:44:28 PM
Author: TooPatient

ETA: I told you all I''m no good at fashion stuff. Clothes and shoes are not what I am good at.
Its actually called H&M. I know that the H and M stand for something but the store itself is called that. At least I think so!

It''s just H&M, no longer name
3.gif

H&M is H&M

great stuff at a cheap price. not the greatest quality but that doesn''t matter
9.gif

Date: 3/2/2010 2:39:01 PM

Date: 3/2/2010 2:35:41 PM
Author: hisdiamondgirl
When I buy swimsuits online, I buy them in at least 2 sizes so I can try them on and return whatever doesn''t fit.
I''d bought the biggest size available
39.gif
39.gif
Apparently, the styles I''d picked out were for b*ttless, b**bless people
39.gif

Since we''re all about pet pictures I figured I''d post one of Charlie. Taken during the only time I can get a clear shot... when he is sleeping. Otherwise, he is a blur.

charliesleeping.jpg

Haha, he''s so cute. I love how you can see his little fang sticking out.

Date: 3/2/2010 2:53:31 PM
And unfortunately he knows how to use them. I always have scratch on my hands from him biting me. On the flip side, he is very very affectionate and attached to people. We got him at 8 weeks and held him a lot so I think thats just what he is used to. He even sits in my lap when I''m peeing! Which is strange, I realize that.

LOL. Clairitek that is so cute!

Date: 3/2/2010 2:51:56 PM
Since we''re all about pet pictures I figured I''d post one of Charlie. Taken during the only time I can get a clear shot... when he is sleeping. Otherwise, he is a blur.
kitteh face!
30.gif

Date: 3/2/2010 3:08:51 PM

Date: 3/2/2010 2:51:56 PM
kitteh face!
30.gif
Ditto!

I want a pet!

I guess our office fish kinda counts. He belongs to K, officially, but I take care of him (aka feed him) when she''s not around.

Date: 3/2/2010 2:56:27 PM

Date: 3/2/2010 2:53:31 PM
And unfortunately he knows how to use them. I always have scratch on my hands from him biting me. On the flip side, he is very very affectionate and attached to people. We got him at 8 weeks and held him a lot so I think thats just what he is used to. He even sits in my lap when I''m peeing! Which is strange, I realize that.
LOL, Ezra does not let me in the bathroom by myself. He likes to put his paws on my leg and get head scratches. Then he gets right to the edge of the door so he can run away before I flush. He hates that sound!

Dh claims to not be a cat person, but I beg to differ.

Exhibit A

dhwithcharlie.jpg

Date: 3/2/2010 3:24:49 PM

Exhibit A

Awwwww...kitteh and hubbeh! (Too far with the -eh??? LOL)

Date: 3/2/2010 3:26:07 PM

Date: 3/2/2010 3:24:49 PM

Exhibit A

Awwwww...kitteh and hubbeh! (Too far with the -eh??? LOL)
NEVER!

And now for the really damning evidence...

Exhibit B

dhwithemmakitteh.jpg

Date: 3/2/2010 3:27:24 PM

And now for the really damning evidence...

Exhibit B

I thought you stole Ferris for a sec!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP