shape
carat
color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

This video makes me feel justified for not buying new underwear in the past 5 years.
41.gif

Date: 3/2/2010 4:51:13 PM
Author: elrohwen
This video makes me feel justified for not buying new underwear in the past 5 years.
41.gif
Your lucky, lucky hubby.
3.gif

I keep mine forever, too. It''s so hard to find the perfect pair that doesn''t move around too much or show through clothes...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Grody.

Date: 3/2/2010 4:54:16 PM
Author: TheBigT

41.gif
Your lucky, lucky hubby.
3.gif

I keep mine forever, too. It''s so hard to find the perfect pair that doesn''t move around too much or show through clothes...
This is not ok. I am on a rotation plan. I purchase 3 new pairs of underwear every month to 2 months and I throw the 3 oldest ones away. I have so much to teach you ladies about being OCD and anal retentive!

Date: 3/2/2010 4:55:50 PM
Author: winelover23

41.gif
Your lucky, lucky hubby.
3.gif

This is not ok. I am on a rotation plan. I purchase 3 new pairs of underwear every month to 2 months and I throw the 3 oldest ones away. I have so much to teach you ladies about being OCD and anal retentive!
Haha. I do that...but it''s like once every 3-6 months. If it doesn''t all fit in the undies drawer, something has to go!

41.gif
Your lucky, lucky hubby.
3.gif

Well, I only wear thongs ... and they''ve held up well. So DH can suck it up!
11.gif

Date: 3/2/2010 5:01:28 PM

41.gif
Your lucky, lucky hubby.
3.gif

11.gif
Elro- Do you have gmail?

I do an undie dump at least once a year for the sake of my drawer which is bursting at the seams!This time when I clean it out I''ll be putting the too small stuff away in storage because it''s all super cute and was expensive and I plan to be able to fit into it again at some point in my life (I don''t care if I''m 85 at the time!).

Date: 3/2/2010 5:09:26 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
I do an undie dump at least once a year for the sake of my drawer which is bursting at the seams!This time when I clean it out I''ll be putting the too small stuff away in storage because it''s all super cute and was expensive and I plan to be able to fit into it again at some point in my life (I don''t care if I''m 85 at the time!).
Gross.

As in throw them away, not dump in them!

Date: 3/2/2010 5:10:27 PM
Author: elledizzy5

Gross.

I almost just laughed out loud in the middle of the most boring class ever when I read this.

Date: 3/2/2010 5:11:43 PM
Author: Lilac

Date: 3/2/2010 5:10:27 PM

Gross.

I almost just laughed out loud in the middle of the most boring class ever when I read this.
Teehee!
36.gif

Date: 3/2/2010 5:03:34 PM

Date: 3/2/2010 5:01:28 PM

41.gif
Your lucky, lucky hubby.
3.gif

11.gif
Elro- Do you have gmail?
Elle just emailed me! Haha

Wait, people wash underwear?!

Date: 3/2/2010 5:22:10 PM
Author: sunnyd
Only after they wear it twice. Once the right way, and once inside out.

Date: 3/2/2010 5:22:10 PM
Thats what I said!

Totally unacceptable!

Well then you turn them backwards too, but not if you''re wearing a thong. That''s just uncomfortable.

Date: 3/2/2010 5:27:47 PM
Well then you turn them backwards too, but not if you''re wearing a thong. That''s just uncomfortable.
STOP IT

Wicked case of camel toe.

Date: 3/2/2010 5:29:01 PM

STOP IT
HAHAHAHAHA

Front wedgie!!

Date: 3/2/2010 5:29:35 PM

Wicked case of camel toe.

HAhahahhahahhahah! Awesome.

OMG I''m sobbing at "16 and Pregnant" right now.

My uterus is OUT. OF. CONTROL!

Date: 3/2/2010 10:37:31 PM
OMG I''m sobbing at ''16 and Pregnant'' right now.

My uterus is OUT. OF. CONTROL!
which one? I caught myself watching the one with Nicole and baby Lyle (I forgot the dumbass boyfriend''s name) yesterday and I felt so sad for her. She''s so young and dumb in love with that jerk
15.gif

The good thing is she''s got a great family. I loved when she and her little brother played Rockband (is that what it''s called?)

Date: 3/1/2010 1:57:55 PM
Author: hisdiamondgirl

Date: 3/1/2010 1:56:02 PM

Date: 3/1/2010 1:54:18 PM
Author: hisdiamondgirl
So question for you ladies...

When you all got engaged, did your future-in-law family reach out to you in any way?
How do you mean?
Well, I guess it''s more if you don''t see them very often because they live in another state (a hypothetical of course)...Did they call you? Or call your SO and ask to speak with you to congratulate you, etc...
no calling but they send me b-day and christmas cards/gifts. (his mom and her parents) i''d be awkward on the phone anyway since we haven''t spent much time together, but she relays her wellwishes and congratulations through M, as my parents do for him

Date: 3/2/2010 10:02:49 AM
Author: Bia
I took a class in college called Human Sexuality. I loved it! Boy, did it ever get controversial!
my friends and i refused to take that class until it came with a lab
12.gif

Date: 3/2/2010 11:06:59 AM
Author: Clairitek

Date: 3/2/2010 10:56:04 AM
Author: ladypirate
Date: 3/2/2010 10:53:54 AM

I did academic overload all through college so I could take some fun classes. Some of my favorites were criminology; ethics, morality and religion; ice skating; ballet; and the history of jazz.

Oh! You just reminded me. I did take two history of music classes and the teacher was very entertaining. I especially loved the history of jazz one.

In grad school my favorite non-research area classes have been forensic engineering and green engineering. The forensic engineering class was taught by a professor who also works with attorneys to be an expert witness. Besides hearing about some of his past cases and how he helped the case we also studied classic cases where forensic engineering played a major role. Unfortunately most of them involved air disasters and I made the mistake of reading that text book while flying home. No fun reading about all the ways you can go down in a plane!

The green engineering class really opened my eyes to the impact some of my decisions can make on the environment. It was the only class DH and I took together. We even went back to that classroom when we did our semi-pro engagement pics!
maybe taking it as a non-major is more fun than taking it as a music major (nothing like listening quizzes of gregorian chants and organum)
14.gif

Date: 3/2/2010 11:09:33 AM

Date: 3/2/2010 11:06:59 AM
Author: Clairitek

Date: 3/2/2010 10:56:04 AM
Author: ladypirate
Date: 3/2/2010 10:53:54 AM

I did academic overload all through college so I could take some fun classes. Some of my favorites were criminology; ethics, morality and religion; ice skating; ballet; and the history of jazz.

Oh! You just reminded me. I did take two history of music classes and the teacher was very entertaining. I especially loved the history of jazz one.

In grad school my favorite non-research area classes have been forensic engineering and green engineering. The forensic engineering class was taught by a professor who also works with attorneys to be an expert witness. Besides hearing about some of his past cases and how he helped the case we also studied classic cases where forensic engineering played a major role. Unfortunately most of them involved air disasters and I made the mistake of reading that text book while flying home. No fun reading about all the ways you can go down in a plane!

The green engineering class really opened my eyes to the impact some of my decisions can make on the environment. It was the only class DH and I took together. We even went back to that classroom when we did our semi-pro engagement pics!
I forgot about my music theory class! It was so much fun. I''ve never played an instrument where chords are important, so my knowledge was minimal.

I also took history of rock. Best. Class. EVAR. OMG, so much fun. How could I forget about that class?

eta: And wines!! No, that was the best class evar. Tasting 6-8 different wines every Wednesday. Amazing.
crazies, the lot of you! analyzing 12 tone music is not fun! (the other two classes sound fun though)

Date: 3/2/2010 11:58:26 AM
Author: princesss

Date: 3/2/2010 11:56:59 AM
Author: Bia

Date: 3/2/2010 11:54:45 AM
Pizza and puppies! I''m going to open a new interactive restaurant chain. Pizza and Puppies, Burgers & Bunnehs, Coffee and Cats.
I would invest in that. Seriously, you start in the West Coast and we''ll open on the East Coast. Good food, cute animals, good coffee and the internetz!!!
I wanna do the mid-Atlantic!
that''s a whole lot of people to do.

Date: 3/2/2010 12:37:54 PM
Unfortunately I don''t have any that you haven''t already seen.
shirt?

i''m almost caught up. i didn''t think it was possible but you guys are even more entertaining after no sleep
9.gif

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP