clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

Date: 3/3/2010 10:13:29 AM
Author: princesss

Date: 3/3/2010 10:09:13 AM
Author: elledizzy5

Date: 3/3/2010 10:05:13 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Yea I am bummed, I heart those litter mother-effers. Sofia the youngest was totally hanging out with me the other weekend when we were at their house. I like SIL well enough but we don''t really have anything in common. She''s not really girly or into shopping or anything like that.
That would stress me out. I hate having to be the girly counterpart and hang out with a specific woman because we''re both female, yet have nothing in common.

Awkward social situations stress me out. Maybe because I''m socially awkward.
I hate that, too. Just because I''m a girl doesn''t mean I like every other girl on the planet.
Seriously! If we all got along then I would never get into it with anyone on PS!
3.gif

Yea I am bummed, I heart those litter mother-effers. Sofia the youngest was totally hanging out with me the other weekend when we were at their house. I like SIL well enough but we don''t really have anything in common. She''s not really girly or into shopping or anything like that.

That would stress me out. I hate having to be the girly counterpart and hang out with a specific woman because we''re both female, yet have nothing in common.

I hate that, too. Just because I''m a girl doesn''t mean I like every other girl on the planet.

Sorry! I just thought that because it''s the BIL who likes to drink, hanging out with the SIL would be a good way to get away from that. I wasn''t suggesting all "girls" are the same.

Date: 3/3/2010 10:15:03 AM

Seriously! If we all got along then I would never get into it with anyone on PS!
3.gif
And I''d love spending all day with M''s little sister.

Date: 3/3/2010 7:29:46 AM
Author: Squirrly

Date: 3/2/2010 11:58:26 AM

Date: 3/2/2010 11:56:59 AM
Author: Bia

Date: 3/2/2010 11:54:45 AM
Author: winelover23
Pizza and puppies! I''m going to open a new interactive restaurant chain. Pizza and Puppies, Burgers & Bunnehs, Coffee and Cats.
I would invest in that. Seriously, you start in the West Coast and we''ll open on the East Coast. Good food, cute animals, good coffee and the internetz!!!
I wanna do the mid-Atlantic!
that''s a whole lot of people to do.
I was thinking the same thing!

Date: 3/3/2010 10:16:21 AM
Author: TheBigT

Sorry! I just thought that because it''s the BIL who likes to drink, hanging out with the SIL would be a good way to get away from that. I wasn''t suggesting all ''girls'' are the same.
I didn''t think you were! It just seems like HH is in a no-win situation with this visit.
7.gif

Date: 3/3/2010 10:17:50 AM
Author: Clairitek

Date: 3/3/2010 7:29:46 AM
Author: Squirrly

Date: 3/2/2010 11:58:26 AM

Date: 3/2/2010 11:56:59 AM
Author: Bia

Date: 3/2/2010 11:54:45 AM
Author: winelover23
Pizza and puppies! I''m going to open a new interactive restaurant chain. Pizza and Puppies, Burgers & Bunnehs, Coffee and Cats.
I would invest in that. Seriously, you start in the West Coast and we''ll open on the East Coast. Good food, cute animals, good coffee and the internetz!!!
I wanna do the mid-Atlantic!
that''s a whole lot of people to do.
I was thinking the same thing!
What can I say? I''ve got skills, yo.

Date: 3/3/2010 9:07:11 AM
boo for the dentist taking you from us El! RPat does nothing for me. Neither does KStew.
Is that the dude from Twilight?? I do NOT find him attractive, at all.
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif

wow prin you''re going to be one tired girl!

Yes, it sucks. I''m thinking we''re just going to go into Boston and wander around aimlessly. The boys can go to the firing range and shoot and SIL and I will suck it up an spend some time together.

Date: 3/3/2010 10:20:37 AM
Date: 3/3/2010 9:07:11 AM

boo for the dentist taking you from us El! RPat does nothing for me. Neither does KStew.

Is that the dude from Twilight?? I do NOT find him attractive, at all.
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif
Yeah. It is.

Like I said. SO MUCH HOTTER as Cedric. Then, turned total vampire creeper.

ARGH.

I hate scented lotion!

I think it could be the weird puffy hair. I don''t understand it.

Date: 3/3/2010 10:23:52 AM
ARGH.

I hate scented lotion!
WHAT??!?!?!?!?!?

We''re in a fight.

Date: 3/3/2010 10:24:22 AM
I think it could be the weird puffy hair. I don''t understand it.
And the eyebrows. Save me from those eyebrows!

Date: 3/3/2010 10:24:45 AM

ARGH.

I hate scented lotion!
WHAT??!?!?!?!?!?

We''re in a fight.
It smells so strongly!
14.gif

you mean the catapillars?

Date: 3/3/2010 10:25:48 AM

ARGH.

I hate scented lotion!

WHAT??!?!?!?!?!?

We''re in a fight.

It smells so strongly!
14.gif

Awwww...poor elle has a sensitive schnoz!

I like some scented lotions, but others make me want to vom.
14.gif

Date: 3/3/2010 10:32:22 AM
Author: vc10um

Date: 3/3/2010 10:25:48 AM

ARGH.

I hate scented lotion!

WHAT??!?!?!?!?!?

We''re in a fight.

It smells so strongly!
14.gif

Awwww...poor elle has a sensitive schnoz!

I like some scented lotions, but others make me want to vom.
14.gif
I do! It terrifies me to think what might happen when I''m pregnant.

If the cat vomits across the room, I smell it instantly and start gagging.
20.gif

Date: 3/3/2010 10:28:24 AM
you mean the catapillars?
Precisely.

Morning!
35.gif

Our stupid computer picked up a trojan last night.
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
It took over our firewall and wants us to buy this Vista 2010. I want to smash it!!
29.gif

Morning chicks!

Elro - Don''t go to the dentist! I hate the dentist, it''s like hell! I don''t let those effers floss my teeth!

HH - That blows about the fam, I would really struggle w/ a douchebag in my home that I was obligated to entertain. I will light a candle for you. Maybe cut his hair while he''s sleeping?

Elle - Right w/ you on the smelly lotion! Love my non-smelly aveeno. I can''t wear anything super smelly or I get a headache and start gagging. The hose beast that sits next to me wears every flavor of BBW''s shiz and I have to leave my office a lot.

Bia - I will share Mini w/ you. She would love for you to babysit her! The only babysitter she ever gets is my Mom, which she loves, but you would be someone new and fun!

ARGH.

I hate scented lotion!
I''m not a fan of anything that smells like food or something you put in food (vanilla, spiced pumpkin, stuff like that). My old cube mate uses this really lovely scented stuff from B&BW and she used to put in on at almost the same time every day. I''d smell it and think, "Must be 230!"

Ctek I'm the same way. I don't do food scents. Too bad too, because I've heard that those are the scents men are most attracted to. I also can't do food scented candles in my house. I prefer florals or clean linen scented stuff. I'd wear Yankee Candle Clean Linen as perfume if I could. Love that stuff.

Date: 3/3/2010 10:54:56 AM
Ctek I''m the same way. I don''t do food scents. Too bad too, because I''ve heard that those are the scents men are most attracted to. I also can''t do food scented candles in my house. I prefer florals or clean linen scented stuff. I''d wear Yankee Candle Clean Linen as perfume if I could. Love that stuff.
Huge ditto. I actually have that candle sitting on my coffee table right now.

DH''s parents and family are into musky stuff and food scents.
14.gif

J has this theory that only crazy women wear vanilla perfume.

I''ve only known one person to do that, and well, she was crazy!

I use a natural soap made from coconut oil...smells like PR...that''s why I love it.

Wife, I''m half with you. I LOVE clean scents. Fresh Linen/cotton/spring rain type stuff is awesome. But I also love food-scents. Vanilla being a HUGE one. Mulberry is another.

And I have scented candles all over the house...

The only scent J and I ever burn is Nag Champa incense.

Date: 3/3/2010 11:07:07 AM
The only scent J and I ever burn is Nag Champa incense.
yea we burn incense too...

to mask other scents
9.gif

Date: 3/3/2010 10:58:46 AM

Date: 3/3/2010 10:54:56 AM
Ctek I''m the same way. I don''t do food scents. Too bad too, because I''ve heard that those are the scents men are most attracted to. I also can''t do food scented candles in my house. I prefer florals or clean linen scented stuff. I''d wear Yankee Candle Clean Linen as perfume if I could. Love that stuff.
Huge ditto. I actually have that candle sitting on my coffee table right now.

DH''s parents and family are into musky stuff and food scents.
14.gif
I think Estee Lauder made a perfume that smelled like that! I can''t remember what it was called, though.

I love my coconut and lime lotion, it makes me happy.

But soon, it''s time for my Aveeno with sunblock! It makes me think of the beach, and I just love putting it on!

Date: 3/3/2010 11:02:17 AM
Author: vc10um
Wife, I''m half with you. I LOVE clean scents. Fresh Linen/cotton/spring rain type stuff is awesome. But I also love food-scents. Vanilla being a HUGE one. Mulberry is another.

And I have scented candles all over the house...
We have the greatest cookie scented candle...mmmm.

I also have a super strong lemon meringue lotion in my desk, but I only put it on when no one is around and I do it under my desk because that makes me feel like the stink is contained.
3.gif

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP