shape
carat
color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

I think I just told them to mark the number of people who would be having each entree (not sure how I wored this; I can go find the RSVP card if you would like to know details). The venue didn't need to know exactly who got what as long as I knew that couple A were getting 1 lamb and 1 duck.

I think they actually ended up asking us what we wanted. Not sure if they did this with every table or just the bride and groom?? I have a feeling they only needed the numbers for a general count, but it didn't matter if they totally stuck to that. That's the impression I got anyway.

How ''bout some bunny pics??
31.gif
Here''s my girl Jasmine. She was my first rabbit. The pictures are terrible, but gimme a break, it was 15 years ago on cheapo film cameras.
9.gif

jasminebunn.jpg

Rarrrr! She''d throw her tupperware around the cage. Hilarious!

jasbunny1.jpg

Loungin''.

jassybunn.jpg

This is Oreo (my sister and I were so creative).

oreobunn.jpg

Finally, TMB as a baby. Too Much Black. LOL, we couldn''t show her because she had too much black. Dorky, yes. But she''s so cute! My parents must have more pics somewhere...we had 23 at one point!
23.gif

babytmb.jpg

Date: 3/4/2010 4:11:40 PM
Author: vc10um
Date: 3/4/2010 4:08:57 PM

Author: Hudson_Hawk

I just said ''Roasted North Atlantic Salmon with a Lychee Beurre Blanc'' ''Pan Seared Filet Mignon with a Congnac Demi Glace'' and ''Hand-Made Pasta Stuffed with Goat Cheese and Spinach''
Dear Wife,

I am so glad we''re going to this restaurant in May. My tummy is already rumbling in anticipation.

Love,

Wife

ummmm are you snatches (love that HDG) having a Rhody GTG without telling me?

Date: 3/4/2010 4:55:41 PM
I''m glad I don''t have any vegetarian friends. KC BBQ doesn''t go well with vegetarian.

I''m not a big BBQ person but I know I better man up for some KC BBQ in October for my friends rehearsal dinner!

Omg, Sunny.
30.gif
I love the blue one and TMB
9.gif
They''re sooo adorable!

I can''t imagine having that many bunnies. The rescue has somewhere around 40 and it takes 3 people per day to clean all of their cages!

BUNNIES!!!!
36.gif

Good morning!

Good morning, all!
35.gif
Happy Friday!

Morning VC!

morning!

I also never realized that a bunny could have too much color. I think in hollands you can have too little color, but not too much. I like broken colored bunnies with lots of color! They''re my favorite.

Here''s another cute bunzer. His name is Comet and he''s from a bunny forum I''m on. He look almost *exactly* like Otto. His face markings are identical. And he''s a cutie!

comet.jpg

OMG I love Comet!!!

Morning, ladies!

Comet is also adorable. But he is no Otto!

B...did you run last night???

Date: 3/4/2010 10:08:57 PM
Author: Clairitek
Date: 3/4/2010 4:11:40 PM

Date: 3/4/2010 4:08:57 PM

I just said ''Roasted North Atlantic Salmon with a Lychee Beurre Blanc'' ''Pan Seared Filet Mignon with a Congnac Demi Glace'' and ''Hand-Made Pasta Stuffed with Goat Cheese and Spinach''
Dear Wife,

I am so glad we''re going to this restaurant in May. My tummy is already rumbling in anticipation.

Love,

Wife

ummmm are you snatches (love that HDG) having a Rhody GTG without telling me?

Maybe...
27.gif

I want a bunny so badly now! But DH put his foot down.
39.gif

I''ll just have to raise bunny-loving kids. I have a feeling DH won''t be able to say no to our kids...

Good morning wife!

Morning!

I saw Alice in Wonderland last night, and I really loved it. IMAX 3D was SO worth it! I didn''t think it would be, and I was worried it was going to be really gimmicky, but I was really impressed. It was like watching it, well, through the looking glass (hardy har har har). M almost got in a fight with somebody, but other than that, it was great!

Date: 3/5/2010 9:33:21 AM
Author: TheBigT
I want a bunny so badly now! But DH put his foot down.
39.gif

I''ll just have to raise bunny-loving kids. I have a feeling DH won''t be able to say no to our kids...
Ha!

J said we can get a bunny when we''re down a cat.

Date: 3/5/2010 9:34:33 AM
Author: princesss
Morning!

I saw Alice in Wonderland last night, and I really loved it. IMAX 3D was SO worth it! I didn''t think it would be, and I was worried it was going to be really gimmicky, but I was really impressed. It was like watching it, well, through the looking glass (hardy har har har). M almost got in a fight with somebody, but other than that, it was great!
what happened?

I''m glad its good! I kind of wanted to see it!

Date: 3/5/2010 9:34:33 AM
Author: princesss
Morning!

We demand costume pics, woman!!!
9.gif

Oooh what happened???

What other good movies are out right now? My little brother is coming to visit tonight and we need some ideas for entertaining him. He''s 17.

Date: 3/5/2010 9:44:37 AM
Oooh what happened???

What other good movies are out right now? My little brother is coming to visit tonight and we need some ideas for entertaining him. He''s 17.
I''m no help on this...I''m movie deficient. I think the last movie I saw in theaters was...oh man...I don''t even know. I don''t *think* it was as far back as Harry Potter 6...but it''s possible...

VC, yes I did and it was hard! But I guess I DID feel good afterwards
20.gif

HH, Shutter Island is supposed to be good.

Elle, some guy wouldn''t shut up during the previews, and after the third one M had had enough, and he yelled, "Dude, I didn''t pay to hear you talk!" to which the guy yelled, "**** you!" and turned around to look to see who said it. M did his "I''m willing to get thrown out of this theater to beat your ace" glare, but the guy didn''t see it. I just slid down in my seat and pretended I didn''t know M. I''m all for calling people out, but wait for the movie to start and see if they shut up on their own first! Granted, at $17 a pop, I was glad he said something.

Btw, if he had gotten in a fight, I totally would have stayed to watch the movie. My theory is why should I have to suffer for his idiocy/rage? Same goes for if he gets arrested for getting in a fight - he was stupid enough to do it, he can sit there while I take my sweet time and do what I need to do first. If we were still in VA I''d refuse to bail him out, but he doesn''t really have that many friends here that would go pick him up in jail at 3 in the morning like he does there (not that he''s ever been arrested, just that he''s been forewarned that his problems with people aren''t my problems).

Oh HELL no! I would freak the eff out on DH if he ever got arrested.

Date: 3/5/2010 9:53:54 AM
Author: Bia
VC, yes I did and it was hard! But I guess I DID feel good afterwards
20.gif
YAY!!!
36.gif

Half Marathon training starts next week for me. Gotta figure out my sched.

J got arrested once. It was 2 days after surgery I had, and I was all drugged up on darvocet and had to go pick his @$$ up.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP