shape
carat
color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

Oh, Wines, your ring is just PERFECT. If I''d chosen my own ring I definitely would have gotten something similar. It''s gorg!

Thanks guys
30.gif

Sunny - You has hole in yip?

36.gif
for Wino''s ring! So purty! I love it.

Wino! You and your ring are so fancy!
36.gif
30.gif

Wino, that ring is GORGEOUS!

So, I''m off to lunch - cherry Coke Icees and Cadbury mini eggs today. Some days I really love my life.

Date: 3/5/2010 12:26:14 PM
Author: princesss

So, I''m off to lunch - cherry Coke Icees and Cadbury mini eggs today. Some days I really love my life.
18.gif

YUM!

Date: 3/5/2010 12:26:14 PM
Author: princesss

OMG Princess, can I come to lunch w/ you? You''re my hero!

off to run a few errands and then to work! see ya later lovies!

Wino!!!
30.gif

I love!!!

T, I just stalked back through your posts to find your ring. It''s LOVELY!
9.gif
I hadn''t seen it before...but I love heirloom rings!

Date: 3/5/2010 12:32:28 PM
Author: vc10um
T, I just stalked back through your posts to find your ring. It's LOVELY!
9.gif
I hadn't seen it before...but I love heirloom rings!
Aw, I'm honored! Some days I love its simplicity, but sometimes I want more BLONG!

ETA: that should say BLING!

Date: 3/5/2010 12:22:08 PM
Author: winelover23
Thanks guys
30.gif

Say what now?

It always happens. I have to walk downhill so the thing bounces around. I need to get one of those hole pluggers.

Date: 3/5/2010 12:39:17 PM
Author: sunnyd

Date: 3/5/2010 12:22:08 PM
Thanks guys
30.gif

Say what now?

It always happens. I have to walk downhill so the thing bounces around. I need to get one of those hole pluggers.
SHIRT x2!!!

Date: 3/5/2010 12:38:29 PM
Author: TheBigT

Date: 3/5/2010 12:32:28 PM
Author: vc10um
T, I just stalked back through your posts to find your ring. It''s LOVELY!
9.gif
I hadn''t seen it before...but I love heirloom rings!
Aw, I''m honored! Some days I love its simplicity, but sometimes I want more BLONG!

ETA: that should say BLING!
BLONG! **giggle**

I totally know where you''re coming from. That''s why you get a giant cushion cut gemmie and put it in a blingy LOGR Legacy-esque setting for a RHR.
36.gif

Winey I''m in love with your ring. It''s gorg
30.gif
but I''m partial to halos.

I''m kind of in a panic. I just found out my brother is getting into town around 5:30. I was expecting him around 7. I also found out my mom is coming into town around lunch tomorrow and I expected her late in the afternoon. I''ve got to get DH, run errands and go grocery shopping while battling Friday night traffic between 4 and 5:30 now. I''ve also got to finish cleaning the house. I got lazy and only did one guest room last night because that''s where Henry is sleeping. Now I''ve got to do my mom''s room tonight or tomorrow. We were planning on taking Henry out to breakfast so I''m not sure if that''ll happen. Depends on if I get the room taken care of tonight and how late he sleeps in tomorrow. This guest room is also TJ''s closet/dressing room and since he''s a guy he has no idea how to put away laundry. So there are clothes EVERYWHERE! I figure I can put him on Henry entertainment duty while I get the room straightened up. **sigh** and if today is anything like every other day this week I''ll be ready for bed by about 3:00 this afternoon.

Date: 3/5/2010 1:07:57 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
30.gif

I''m kind of in a panic. I just found out my brother is getting into town around 5:30. I was expecting him around 7. I also found out my mom is coming into town around lunch tomorrow and I expected her late in the afternoon. I''ve got to get DH, run errands and go grocery shopping while battling Friday night traffic between 4 and 5:30 now. I''ve also got to finish cleaning the house. I got lazy and only did one guest room last night because that''s where Henry is sleeping. Now I''ve got to do my mom''s room tonight or tomorrow. We were planning on taking Henry out to breakfast so I''m not sure if that''ll happen. Depends on if I get the room taken care of tonight and how late he sleeps in tomorrow. This guest room is also TJ''s closet/dressing room and since he''s a guy he has no idea how to put away laundry. So there are clothes EVERYWHERE! I figure I can put him on Henry entertainment duty while I get the room straightened up. **sigh** and if today is anything like every other day this week I''ll be ready for bed by about 3:00 this afternoon.
Thanks Miss! I love me a halo!

I will come complete your cleaning for you. Cleaning and organizing is my FAVORITE!

Date: 3/5/2010 1:07:57 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
30.gif

Ugh...sorry wifey. That does NOT sound fun. But don''t panic...it''ll all get done!

HH that does not sound like fun. Claim pregancy and make TJ do everything while you rest.
9.gif

Date: 3/5/2010 1:18:03 PM
Author: sunnyd
HH that does not sound like fun. Claim pregancy and make TJ do everything while you rest.
9.gif
DITTO!

While my DH is amazing and I love him to bits, I do not love his cleaning skills (or lack thereof). He takes forever and does a crappy job. I''d rather just do it all myself (it would take me less time anyway).

You'll figure it out! Make TJ go out and do the errands and shopping while you work on straightening up. At least then you won't have to deal with the traffic.

I hate cleaning for guests to come over ... I hate cleaning in general, but at least when no one is visiting I can just clean the downstairs and feel good about myself. Cleaning the whole house takes forever.

eta: Wino, do you want to clean my house too? I just did the downstairs floors and cleaned up some clutter and I'm doneski. I made DH promise to get a cleaning lady once we have kids (even if she only comes once a month!)

Date: 3/5/2010 1:31:56 PM
Author: elrohwen
You''ll figure it out! Make TJ go out and do the errands and shopping while you work on straightening up. At least then you won''t have to deal with the traffic.

I hate cleaning for guests to come over ... I hate cleaning in general, but at least when no one is visiting I can just clean the downstairs and feel good about myself. Cleaning the whole house takes forever.

eta: Wino, do you want to clean my house too? I just did the downstairs floors and cleaned up some clutter and I''m doneski. I made DH promise to get a cleaning lady once we have kids (even if she only comes once a month!)
ANNNDDDD i''m back

ditto - we have people coming over tomorrow night for dinner. yay.
39.gif

although its my best friend, so i cant complain!

Date: 3/5/2010 2:01:36 PM
Author: jcarlylew
ANNNDDDD i''m back

39.gif

I like when DH''s guy friends from work come over. Their standards for "clean" are so low that I don''t even bother cleaning up other than vacuuming the bunny hair off of the living room rug. And they don''t go upstairs either, so I skip that
3.gif

Date: 3/5/2010 2:13:55 PM

ANNNDDDD i''m back

39.gif

I like when DH''s guy friends from work come over. Their standards for ''clean'' are so low that I don''t even bother cleaning up other than vacuuming the bunny hair off of the living room rug. And they don''t go upstairs either, so I skip that
3.gif
funny - i actually hate it when E''s friends come over an i dont get a chance to clean. they all know E is a messy guy, but i don''t really want the others to know that i am too! LOL

Date: 3/5/2010 2:16:11 PM

ANNNDDDD i''m back

39.gif

I like when DH''s guy friends from work come over. Their standards for ''clean'' are so low that I don''t even bother cleaning up other than vacuuming the bunny hair off of the living room rug. And they don''t go upstairs either, so I skip that
3.gif
funny - i actually hate it when E''s friends come over an i dont get a chance to clean. they all know E is a messy guy, but i don''t really want the others to know that i am too! LOL
I keep the clutter under control usually, and I''m positive that the guys don''t noticed the bunny hair tumble weeds or the layer of dust on the tv stand
41.gif

And I''ve never been to his work friends'' apartment, but I''m told it smell. At least my house never smells!!

If girls are coming over, I clean way more.

Date: 3/5/2010 2:16:11 PM

ANNNDDDD i''m back

39.gif

3.gif
HAHA. I just did a MASSIVE clean on the condo for K''s shower 2 weeks ago. The place still looks surprisingly decent, and if we keep this up, I''ll only need to do the standard dust/vacuum/straighten in the living room, and the standard windex/kaboom/clorox wipe in the kitchen and bathrooms before my sister comes on the 18th and my mom comes on April 2!

You''ll figure it out! Make TJ go out and do the errands and shopping while you work on straightening up. At least then you won''t have to deal with the traffic.

eta: Wino, do you want to clean my house too? I just did the downstairs floors and cleaned up some clutter and I''m doneski. I made DH promise to get a cleaning lady once we have kids (even if she only comes once a month!)
Can I really? I love cleaning. I have to listen to music really loud though.

Date: 3/5/2010 2:24:49 PM

Works for me. You can clean and play with the bunneh!

The only thing I like cleaning is his cage. It''s one small area, I sweep up all the hair, cardboard bits, and hay, and it''s good to go. It''s satisfying.

Date: 3/5/2010 2:24:49 PM

What kind of music?

So just for fun, let''s post our e-rings! Sorry wifey, I''ll find a picture of the ring I plan to give you in May, OK? Here''s mine, I did a collage.

steph ring collage.JPG

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP