carat
color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

Date: 3/16/2010 3:03:23 PM
Author: TheBigT

Date: 3/16/2010 2:46:43 PM
Author: elrohwen
Things seem a little slow today. I think it''s time for your daily dose of Otto!

This position is known as the bunny loaf. Note the perfect tuck of all four feet
3.gif

eta: He had really bad red-eye and I tried to fix it, but he still looks a bit evil! Really he''s just sleepy.
I know what''s really happening, here. He''s getting ready to lay Cadbury Creme Eggs!
LOL!

Otto is so cute!

I found the PetFinder ad for the little bunny I really want to bring home! These pictures are much better than the ones I posted the other week. http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/15905742?recno=8

I'm pretty sure Otto would hate him though - he's really hyperactive!

Date: 3/16/2010 3:09:49 PM
I found the PetFinder ad for the little bunny I really want to bring home! These pictures are much better than the ones I posted the other week. http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/15905742?recno=8

I''m pretty sure Otto would hate him though - he''s really hyperactive!
OMG I love him!

Date: 3/16/2010 3:13:46 PM
Author: winelover23

OMG I love him!
This guy is a firecracker. I''m sure he would get past any of my current bunny proofing in about 0.3 seconds. He''d probably be climbing the couches and the counters. He''s a wild man, but I loves him!

OMG I love him!
I WANT TO GO TO THE HOP-ALONG-HOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: 3/16/2010 3:15:44 PM

OMG I love him!
I WANT TO GO TO THE HOP-ALONG-HOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ditto. Ditto ditto ditto!!!

Date: 3/16/2010 3:17:04 PM
Author: vc10um

OMG I love him!
FIELD TRIP! Everyone get their permission slips turned in to me STAT!

Hop-a-long Hollow GTG!!!

Date: 3/16/2010 3:20:02 PM
Hop-a-long Hollow GTG!!!
That would be so much fun. Sparkly rings, milkshakes, and BUNNIES!!!

Date: 3/16/2010 3:19:24 PM

Date: 3/16/2010 3:17:04 PM

OMG I love him!
FIELD TRIP! Everyone get their permission slips turned in to me STAT!
Squeeeeeee!!!!! Too cute!

Things seem a little slow today. I think it''s time for your daily dose of Otto!

This position is known as the bunny loaf. Note the perfect tuck of all four feet
3.gif

eta: He had really bad red-eye and I tried to fix it, but he still looks a bit evil! Really he''s just sleepy.
Emma does what we call the kitty lump. I love it when furry creatures sit like that.

Agreed he does look like he is getting ready to lay some yummy Cadbury mini eggs!

What should I cook for dinner tonight? I want something with veggies, no cheese, and low in salt.

Date: 3/16/2010 4:09:43 PM
Author: TooPatient
What should I cook for dinner tonight? I want something with veggies, no cheese, and low in salt.
Stir-fry with low sodium soy sauce.
9.gif

I like bossing people around. It''s fun. Especially when I can do it and still come off looking like the good guy. Muah ha ha ha haaaaaa....

Date: 3/16/2010 4:32:47 PM

Date: 3/16/2010 4:09:43 PM
Author: TooPatient
Stir-fry with low sodium soy sauce.
9.gif
I like stir-fry.

Hmmm. Or maybe vegetarian spring rolls.

Okay. Dinner is settled.

Eggplant Bhurtha and Aloo Gobhi.

Served with rice and tea.

Okay, so Lady Gaga is coming to Charlotte in September and I have a friend to go with, but no idea when tickets go on sale. Ugh. I need to go to this concert!

3.gif

We call this "Slipper Mode" since they look like furry animal slippers!

Date: 3/16/2010 5:41:51 PM
Author: princesss
Okay, so Lady Gaga is coming to Charlotte in September and I have a friend to go with, but no idea when tickets go on sale. Ugh. I need to go to this concert!
Dear P,

Since I read this post, "Bad Romance" and "Telephone" have been on interchanging repeat in my head.

Grr.

Love,
VC

Date: 3/16/2010 5:54:05 PM
Author: elledizzy5

3.gif

We call this ''Slipper Mode'' since they look like furry animal slippers!
This needs to be embroidered on an animal bed.

The best flavor of Pop Chips is barbeque. FYI.
18.gif

The worst is tie between Sour Cream and Onion and Salt and Pepper.
14.gif

3.gif

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN MISSY?!?!?
39.gif

Date: 3/16/2010 6:20:05 PM
Author: sunnyd

3.gif

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN MISSY?!?!?
39.gif

Healing!

I''m re-entering society tomorrow.

Morning! Another beautiful sunny day.

Does anyone else have bad dreams and wake up feeling kind of blah? I had a bad dream (involving jobs and DH being mean to me) right before waking up and I still feel kind of down about it. I need to keep telling myself that it was just a dream!

Elle, I love ''slipper mode''!! He does look like one half of a pair of bunny slippers
37.gif

Good morning!

I wish I was still in slipper mode. My head *still* hurts. WTFUX?

Boo Elle! That is no way to start St. Patrick''s Day!

Thought about making K an Irish coffee, but figured that he should not go into work after having a shot of whiskey. Also, 6 AM is a bit early to be drinking, even if it is St. Patrick''s Day!

I''m sorry, Elle! I''m sure drinking a green beer would help your head
26.gif

Date: 3/17/2010 9:43:37 AM
Author: ladypirate
Boo Elle! That is no way to start St. Patrick''s Day!

Thought about making K an Irish coffee, but figured that he should not go into work after having a shot of whiskey. Also, 6 AM is a bit early to be drinking, even if it is St. Patrick''s Day!
NO ONE should be drinking at 6 AM! I don''t understand how people can do that!

Date: 3/17/2010 9:47:44 AM
I''m sorry, Elle! I''m sure drinking a green beer would help your head
26.gif
I''ll pass!
41.gif

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP