The LIW Small Talk Thread

Mmmmmm...Johnny Rockets.

Morning, wife!
35.gif

morning chickadees...

35.gif

Date: 3/16/2010 9:08:37 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
OMG this talk of milkshakes has me drooling! Damn you all!!!! I might have to run to the mall and Johnny Rockets at lunch time.
On Monday night, DH and I ran out to get milkshakes at 9pm. We couldn''t help ourselves! Luckily we have a great dairy store just 5 minutes away.

Unfortunately, I paid for those milkshakes all night long - DH is lactose intolerant
38.gif

Survey thus far says Aidan.

http://in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/150319.aspx

Elro! Otto keeps getting compliments today. I''ve had two people stop by my desk to ask questions about His Royal Highness, Prince Otto the Adorable. (His picture is my wallpaper.)

Date: 3/16/2010 10:20:35 AM
Author: princesss
Elro! Otto keeps getting compliments today. I''ve had two people stop by my desk to ask questions about His Royal Highness, Prince Otto the Adorable. (His picture is my wallpaper.)
Haha. Love it, Princesss!

HH, I''m still holding fast to Gracie.
9.gif

elro...I ran to McDonalds the other night cuz I was craving a Shamrock Shake like NO OTHER. And it was delicious.
18.gif
It was my one for the year.

Date: 3/16/2010 10:20:35 AM
Author: princesss
That is awesome! I just told Otto and he *almost* looked excited.
3.gif

Otto will take over the world!

VC, I''ve never had a McD''s shake. Is the Shamrock one flavored with mint? Or is it just green in color?

Oh, and Princess, you can tell people that his full name is Otto the Leviathan (or Otto T. Leviathan).

DH really really wanted to name him Leviathan (after a favorite beer) and I was kind of on board with calling him Levi, but I''m not sad we went with a different name
3.gif
DH still calls him Otto T. Leviathan all the time though.

Date: 3/16/2010 10:13:34 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Survey thus far says Aidan.

http://in-gender.com/cs/forums/t/150319.aspx
How do they know?! The bottom of the pic is just a bunch of blur!

Morning chickees!

Already done with my Tuesday morning meeting and just finished catching up on the last couple of days of ST! You all are slacking!

Anyway, elro, I AM SUPER EXCITED about March Madness. FI and I go to Vegas every year for the first two rounds and it is glorious! We leave tomorrow morning! Sooo excited! I don''t really have a team but FI''s team is Georgetown so he is really pumped this year!

Date: 3/16/2010 10:56:54 AM
Author: hisdiamondgirl
Morning chickees!

Already done with my Tuesday morning meeting and just finished catching up on the last couple of days of ST! You all are slacking!

Anyway, elro, I AM SUPER EXCITED about March Madness. FI and I go to Vegas every year for the first two rounds and it is glorious! We leave tomorrow morning! Sooo excited! I don't really have a team but FI's team is Georgetown so he is really pumped this year!
That's awesome!! I've been promising DH that we'll go to the Big East tournament - glad we didn't go this year. Georgetown beat the Cuse in the first game!
6.gif

What big teams do you get to watch in Vegas? I'm not sure who's playing out there.

DH is terrified the Cuse will lose on Friday to Vermont. I keep pointing out that Vermont is a 16 seed - there's no way the Cuse will lose. But there's the curse of Vermont or something and he's worried. He even said he'd cancel our party on Saturday if Syracuse loses
7.gif

MORNING SUNSHINES!

can''t stay to chat, but wanted to say hello and i miss you all!!

Hi JCar!

Morning ladies!

I have a slight residual sore throat from my cold last week. I think it''s because as soon as I lie down I can''t breath through my nose and so I MOUTH BREATH all night. Gross.

At least my cats still love me.

Hi LP. Good thing animals love a mouth breather!

Date: 3/16/2010 11:05:46 AM
Author: ladypirate
Morning ladies!

I have a slight residual sore throat from my cold last week. I think it''s because as soon as I lie down I can''t breath through my nose and so I MOUTH BREATH all night. Gross.

At least my cats still love me.
Wife - My throat is still hurting in the morning from my flu/cough/cold b.s. I had a few weeks ago. Plus I cough at night still. It''s ridiculous! J insists on sleeping w/ our bedroom window open so I doubt that helps!

VC - Shamrock milkshake?

How have you never had Shamrock Shakes before?!!??! They''re green AND minty deliciousness!
18.gif
McD''s only has them out from like the end of February through March for St. Patty''s Day.

PS: Helloooooo, PNWers!

Date: 3/16/2010 11:21:39 AM
Author: vc10um
How have you never had Shamrock Shakes before?!!??! They''re green AND minty deliciousness!
18.gif
McD''s only has them out from like the end of February through March for St. Patty''s Day.

I don''t eat anything from McD''s - that''s my excuse for not having one!

McD''s used to have a chocolate banana milkshake. It has been a LOOooong time since I went there for anything but I used to love their milkshakes. I''d stop on the way home from ITT at night after my classes. It was so smooth and yummy.

Date: 3/16/2010 11:27:22 AM
Author: elrohwen

18.gif

I rarely eat anything from McD''s. Breakfast, milkshakes, Double cheeseburgers, and chicken nuggets being the exceptions.
9.gif

18.gif

I love McD''s. I could do my own Super Size Me and be in heaven for about 3 days before I died.
9.gif

Date: 3/16/2010 11:32:20 AM

I don't eat anything from McD's - that's my excuse for not having one!
I rarely eat anything from McD's. Breakfast, milkshakes, Double cheeseburgers, and chicken nuggets being the exceptions.
9.gif
I just hate everything about McD's, especially the way it smells. I do like a few other fast food chains, but I can't stand McD's for some reason. The only thing I'll touch are the chicken finger things, but that's only when I'm forced to go there (which is about once every 4 years)

Date: 3/16/2010 11:33:54 AM
Author: sunnyd

18.gif

I love McD''s. I could do my own Super Size Me and be in heaven for about 3 days before I died.
9.gif
Ditto. I could survive solely on nuggets and fries.

Date: 3/16/2010 11:36:12 AM
Author: winelover23

18.gif

9.gif
Quarter pounder........dude I''m drooling all over myself. Their hot fudge sundays cannot be beat. They''re just perfection in a little plastic cup!
18.gif

I''m with you Elro--not a McD''s fan. I think the only fast food place I really like is chipotle.

Date: 3/16/2010 11:37:58 AM

18.gif

9.gif
Quarter pounder........dude I''m drooling all over myself. Their hot fudge sundays cannot be beat. They''re just perfection in a little plastic cup!
18.gif
Sausage McMuffin and hashbrowns.

Date: 3/16/2010 11:39:52 AM
I''m with you Elro--not a McD''s fan. I think the only fast food place I really like is chipotle.
The only places I''ll eat are Wendy''s, Taco Bell, or 5 Guys Burgers. Chipotle is ok too - I don''t complain if someone wants to go there, but I won''t usually suggest it.

I think Burger King is as gross as McD''s. I would say it''s because my parents only took me to Wendy''s growing up, but I think we also went to McD''s a few times and I never liked it even as a little kid.

Date: 3/16/2010 11:40:28 AM

Date: 3/16/2010 11:37:58 AM

18.gif

9.gif
18.gif
Sausage McMuffin and hashbrowns.
Breakfast of hungover champions!

Date: 3/16/2010 11:42:46 AM

The only places I''ll eat are Wendy''s, Taco Bell, or 5 Guys Burgers. Chipotle is ok too - I don''t complain if someone wants to go there, but I won''t usually suggest it.

I think Burger King is as gross as McD''s. I would say it''s because my parents only took me to Wendy''s growing up, but I think we also went to McD''s a few times and I never liked it even as a little kid.
It''s so funny you say that because I don''t really like any other fast food (hahaha I typed fat food first) besides McD because that''s the only place we went to as kids.

Date: 3/16/2010 11:42:46 AM

OK, I totally forgot about Taco Bell. I love that place. Whenever Kris and I are in a huge hurry, we will go there and order a bunch of bean burritos.

I also like In and Out burger, but they don''t have those up here.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP