shape
carat
color
clarity

Tragic, tragic news about PSer LemonMoonLex

Terribly shocking and devastating news. Her poor son - to be left without his immediate family at such a young age. Life is so unfair.

I didn’t know Lemon Moon Lex except here on PS. Her original user name was “The Garnet Girl” and sometimes posters would mix us up. I sort of felt a kinship with her for that reason, and always looked forward to her posts.

Last edited:
Oh no :( Devastating news.
What a nightmare

She was such a lovely and sweet woman. We used to chat via messenger on instagram.

My heart goes out to everyone who loved her and especially her family and her little two year old boy

:(

@HS4S_2 I don’t know who you are on ig. If you know my handle could you send me the info for the go fund me please.

Oh no :( Devastating news.
What a nightmare

She was such a lovely and sweet woman. We used to chat via messenger on instagram.

My heart goes out to everyone who loved her and especially her family and her little two year old boy

:(

@HS4S_2 I don’t know who you are on ig. If you know my handle could you send me the info for the go fund me please.

I will send it to you now.

Truly heartbreaking. Wow.

I don't know if we are allowed to share but there is a gofund me set up for their 2 year old son.
I don't know who you are on Insta. Is there any other place to find the gofundme info. Would love to contribute. This is one of those times when not having PMs here is a PIA.

I don't know who you are on Insta. Is there any other place to find the gofundme info. Would love to contribute. This is one of those times when not having PMs here is a PIA.

Same here.
No words to express how heartbreaking this is. I only knew who she was from Pricescope and she was just so incredibly lovely.
Praying for everyone involved, would love to find the go fund me somehow …

If you want I can send it to Mrs-b and you can get the info from her

@HS4S_2 and @missy I sent you both IG requests so I csn get the go fund me info

Hi Lovedogs. I don’t have any message requests on instagram

Ugh dammit. I think maybe I just did "follow". Resent!

If you want I can send it to Mrs-b and you can get the info from her

Thanks. I sent an email we used when I bought Bodicea. Hope it's still active.

I’ll text her with the info now
Thank you. Screenshot 2024-08-14 at 4.49.07 PM.png

I deleted her number from my phone's contact list just a few months ago. DUH.

Very very sad. Sigh.

How incredibly sad. She seemed like such a lovely person. RIP :cry2:

Such a tragedy. Praying for her little boy and family. Taken way too young …
RIP @LemonMoonLex ❤️

Such a senseless tragedy. Rest in peace LML!

So tragic. My condolences to her loved ones

This is horrible news, and that poor little boy. I hope there are members of the family to care for him.

How awful and unbelievably sad. I found the news story about it and kinda wish I hadn't. RIP @LemonMoonLex and family :cry2:

I am speechless. She was such light and grace. And she loved nothing more than being a mama. She always posted so many kind things here and on IG.

Last Halloween they all dressed up around her son being Corduroy the bear. It was so cute and just a testament to how creative she was.

Tragic news!
Hoping her loved ones can find the strenght to carry on and take good care of the survived child.

this is horrible, my prayers to her family and friends.

That is devastating news, I'm very sorry for her family and the little one who is left behind.

Oh my god. This is a horror story come to life.

I’m so, so sorry. I didn’t know her outside her posts on PS but she clearly had so many beloved relationships with PSers. My prayers are with all who loved her and her baby :(sad

She was a lovely woman. She had reached out to me via Instagram and I was able to get to know her a bit better there.
Tragic.

Sorry to hear this very tragic news and my thoughts go to her family and young child.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP