shape
carat
color
clarity

Tragic, tragic news about PSer LemonMoonLex

@Mreader Thank you for sharing the info about LemonMoonLex.

This is awful. Sorry for the loss of your friend.

I'm so sorry to hear about this. Deepest condolences to her family.

There aren't words.

@missy, I found you on Instagram and I'm going to send you a DM right now. If you wouldn't mind sending me the obituary and go-fund-me info, I'd really appreciate it. I think you'll be able to tell it's me from my Insta handle.

What a horrible tragedy. I hope the little boy is under the care of other family members, who must all be devastated. I didn't know her personally but she sounded like a wonderful person. Hoping that all her loved ones are well.

Such a senseless tragedy. Condolences and prayers for her little one, family and friends. Can’t begin to imagine all they are going through. So very sad.

Heartfelt condolences to her other family members and loved ones. Such a tragedy.

There aren't words.

@missy, I found you on Instagram and I'm going to send you a DM right now. If you wouldn't mind sending me the obituary and go-fund-me info, I'd really appreciate it. I think you'll be able to tell it's me from my Insta handle.

Hi oboegal. Sent the info to you

Tragic news. Thoughts and prayers to all.

If anyone on this thread knows me on IG please DM info my way. This is such utter tragedy.

This is the most devastating news. I was just chatting with her a few weeks ago on IG. Prayers for her family and her sweet baby. This makes me sick. If anyone is friends w me on IG please sent me the go fund me link.

:cry2::cry2::cry2:

Oh no. No. I am just catching up on Hangout & this has made me cry. It is unbearably awful. I can’t believe this this thing can happen in the blink of an eye. Gosh, it is so, so sad…….

This is the most devastating news. I was just chatting with her a few weeks ago on IG. Prayers for her family and her sweet baby. This makes me sick. If anyone is friends w me on IG please sent me the go fund me link.

Sent

Just came across this devastating news on Instagram ( PRB.preraffaelliti ) and came straight here as this is where I knew her. What an unfathomable tragedy. So unfair, so sad

This is absolutely heartbreaking

Such a devastating loss for all who loved her and her family. I pray they have a large extended family to love and support each other through this pain and unimaginable loss. My thoughts and condolences are with all who loved them. So heartbreaking.

This is just awful. :cry2: Sending prayers for her family.

This is just heartbreaking news, I’m so saddened to hear this.
My sincerest condolences to her family and friends.

Thank you so much @lookingain.

OMG. You never know what is around the corner. Stay safe and hug your loved ones tight.

A few people have reached out to me for the GoFundMe info. If anyone has my contact details and wants the information, feel free to reach out.

So sad…

A few people have reached out to me for the GoFundMe info. If anyone has my contact details and wants the information, feel free to reach out.

Will do, and thanks mrs-b in advance!

DK =)2

This is shocking news :cry2: Condolences to the family and friends and everyone that knew her.

I still can't believe it. So, so tragic and shocking. Sending hugs

This is absolutely heartbreaking! I am so sad for her family and friends and her young child. I will txt HS4S for the go fund me :(2

Such devastating news :cry2: Thoughts and condolences to her family and friends

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP