shape
carat
color
clarity

Tragic, tragic news about PSer LemonMoonLex

So unbelievably heart breaking... Keeping them all in my thoughts and close to my heart :( :(

Heartbreaking!

How terrible for that young family, and their families, and especially for their young son.

:(sad So very sad to read this.

I didn't know LemonMoonLex but reading this just was heartbreaking. A sad and tragic loss for her loved ones.

This is beyond tragic. Such a sad and devastating loss of a beautiful family, she was a wonderful mumma who loves her babies so very much. Her sweet, beautiful wee boy...there are just no words.

There really are no words, such a horrific thing to have happen - I can't even imagine the suffering her family and friends are going through. My deepest condolences to all.

I am.honestly.lost for words. We have spoken a couple of times..shared pics. She was such a lovely person. This is incredibly sad.

This is just heartbreaking.

I'll miss you, Lex. You were moonlight and magic. You had a zest for life and found wonder in everything. Magic in the innocuous. You were like mother earth herself, so proud and excited to meet baby Violet. You were so damn beautiful, inside and out, and I hate that the world was robbed of you far too soon. Rest easy with your family, goddess.

Last edited:
Just saying how you feel @elle_71125 turned into a beautiful bittersweet tribute.

Last edited:
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP