shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

I got this 1920's medal from etsy for mother's day from my husband. Which means i bought it and told him. He's not the best gift giver... LOL!

Took me forever to get a picture without boobs in it :lol-2:

20240523_020349.jpg

Love it. All my bling I chose...some "from hubby" lolol

I own the Costco 4 ctw bracelet with a lot of negative reviews about the clasp, and I haven’t had issues with it in the 2-3 years that I’ve had it. I wear it maybe twice a week.

Good luck on your search! I hope you find your bracelet soon.

IMG_2008.jpeg

I'd be curious to get your opinion on overall quality (setting and stones) and anything else you'd like to share : )

I'd be curious to get your opinion on overall quality (setting and stones) and anything else you'd like to share : )

If I could change anything about it, I’d like the settings less square. The round shape of the diamonds get lost as a result. In spite of that, I got a great price on sale, the bracelet feels well made, and the diamonds are shiny and bright, so I’m happy with my purchase.

I’ve always wanted a squash blossom necklace and saw one that I couldn’t resist. It’s an older unmarked piece (heavy at 200+ grams) & there was no info on the type of turquoise, but I do love the lighter blue. I hope the photos are TTL. Will post pics when I receive.
IMG_6526.jpegIMG_6528.jpegIMG_6529.jpeg

My necklaces arrived yday (yes, I ended up buying a another one before I received the first one) :bigsmile:
IMG_6943.jpeg
IMG_6999.jpegIMG_6993.jpeg
Size comparison
IMG_7001.jpeg

In love with both, so keeping both. @Dreamer_D do I get extra credit? :lol:

My necklaces arrived yday (yes, I ended up buying a another one before I received the first one) :bigsmile:
IMG_6943.jpeg
IMG_6999.jpegIMG_6993.jpeg
Size comparison
IMG_7001.jpeg

In love with both, so keeping both. @Dreamer_D do I get extra credit? :lol:

I think buying a second piece while waiting for the first to arrive definitely earns extra PS credit :read:

Maytal Hannah's Floral earrings. The ones that look like Tiffany's Victoria and Kwiats Cluster Marquise.
The size will be about the same as Tiffany's large size.

Was told it will take 4-5 weeks. I'm so excited for these earrings - absolutely love them.

The diamond gods must be pleased with all the sacrifices I have been making to them of late, because today I found another diamond! It's a .53ct L SI1 with a GIA report. Leaning a little more towards OEC, like the K VS2 I also have on the way, whereas my three stone suite is a little more cushiony. But table sizes, crown heights, colors, and diameters are all very well matched.

Fingers crossed this one works out toooooooo! If it does my five stone will be 2.74cttw :kiss2:

I guess because of the holiday I have had no shipping updates on my diamonds in like a week! The waiting is so hard on these international eBay shipments. Three weeks seems to be the usual ship time, which is an eternity! Supposedly I will get them by the end of next week. Ugh.

And I just realized I pulled an @Eli22 and ordered the second diamond before the first arrived too! :lol-2:

I guess because of the holiday I have had no shipping updates on my diamonds in like a week! The waiting is so hard on these international eBay shipments. Three weeks seems to be the usual ship time, which is an eternity! Supposedly I will get them by the end of next week. Ugh.

And I just realized I pulled an @Eli22 and ordered the second diamond before the first arrived too! :lol-2:

So this is gonna be the 5th, right?
It's gonna be soooo BIG and blingy
Please tag me when you're ready to have it made.

I'm still looking for someone to turn my 5 stone into an eternity . Was supposed to be my 20th anniversary gift but since I can't decide on anyone, I'm doing earrings.

I have this little star sapphire ring heading my way from ebay. The stone is 6.5-ish by 5-ish mm, according to the seller.

1716657857411.png

It's here!

IMG_9245.jpeg

It fluoresces beautifully red:

IMG_9266.jpeg

I posted more photos in the star sapphire thread, if anyone wants to see:

So this is gonna be the 5th, right?
It's gonna be soooo BIG and blingy
Please tag me when you're ready to have it made.

I'm still looking for someone to turn my 5 stone into an eternity . Was supposed to be my 20th anniversary gift but since I can't decide on anyone, I'm doing earrings.

I am waiting on the fourth and fifth stones as we type! They are in shipping purgatory.

Your five stone has been my inspiration! I remember when you got it all those years ago (lol time flies) I was just so wowed by it. Five half-carst stones just seemed insanely luxurious to me. I had a 1.25cttw five stone for a while but it just wasn’t doing it for me. I’m hoping 2.74cttw will give me the bling bling look I want.

I will tag you when I get to that point! Setting stones fills me with dread. I find the custom process terribly stressful. Am I remembering right that you have all your diamonds in hand for your eternity??? OMG you must set them! Now that will be A RING. EDIT: have you shared details about the earrings anywhere?

Last edited:
My 40th wedding anniversary is coming up...the ring I got a few years back was supposed to be for my 40th but I'm hopeless and am itching for something new. I've been browsing around and stumbled on this marquise ring. The price doesn't seem bad and I didn't want to spend a ton. It's my size too.

Maytal Hannah's Floral earrings. The ones that look like Tiffany's Victoria and Kwiats Cluster Marquise.

Was told it will take 4-5 weeks. I'm so excited for these earrings - absolutely love them.

Stunning. I have the Tiffany Victoria and had the Kwiats earrings with marquise. Bothe gorgeous.

I bought this pin on ebay, mostly because I loved the OEC halo. The OECs are supposed to be 10 points apiece. The asking price was well over $500, so it's going off to the authenticator, even though the seller accepted my below-$500 offer. Which is a little annoying, but at least I hope I'll find out whether the diamonds really are 10 points apiece. There's some chance I'll turn it into a ring or a pendant. And I may replace the pearl with a colored stone, depending on how nice the pearl is.

1717012368697.png

I am waiting on the fourth and fifth stones as we type! They are in shipping purgatory.

Your five stone has been my inspiration! I remember when you got it all those years ago (lol time flies) I was just so wowed by it. Five half-carst stones just seemed insanely luxurious to me. I had a 1.25cttw five stonIe for a while but it just wasn’t doing it for me. I’m hoping 2.74cttw will give me the bling bling look I want.

I will tag you when I get to that point! Setting stones fills me with dread. I find the custom process terribly stressful. Am I remembering right that you have all your diamonds in hand for your eternity??? OMG you must set them! Now that will be A RING. EDIT: have you shared details about the earrings anywhere?

Aww thanks. Yeah, can't believe how long ago that was.
Mine is 2.59ctw and it's HUGE. So yours at 2.74ctw is definitely going to give you the look you want. That's some serious bling!
It's gonna be gorgeous with those cuts.

Stunning. I have the Tiffany Victoria and had the Kwiats earrings with marquise. Bothe gorgeous.

Lucky you! They're some of my favorite earrings. I wish I had got them years ago before LV went crazy with the price increase. I just can't do 26K for earrings.

I almost went with Kwiats but I wanted them larger and in platinum since my ears are very sensitive to white gold. The Maytal Hannah version cost about same but they're hand fabricated in platinum, and I went with colorless/VS stones.
I can't wait to get them on my lobes!

Yes these sound amazing!

Aww thanks. Yeah, can't believe how long ago that was.
Mine is 2.59ctw and it's HUGE. So yours at 2.74ctw is definitely going to give you the look you want. That's some serious bling!
It's gonna be gorgeous with those cuts.

Mine are old cuts so the stones are about 5mm each, so probably a little smaller diameter per stone than your MRBs even with the higher carat weight. But yes, still ginormous! As it should be :evil2: My ring size is large so I think I can handle it :cool2:

I currently have 3 projects in the works. A transitional diamond with fc rubies, a rose cut diamond in an engraved halo with fc diamonds and a big light yellow Rosie pear diamond in a yellow gold cup with faux halo. Been in the works for a while because of the custom fcs. So excited!

SPILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol-2: Eventually i will post it on the lab board!! I bought a 7.64 carat to recut... When it came and i opened it i was like ... ok, so FINALLY, there actually is a thing as "too big" for me! I actually hate how gigantic it is, it was just such a pretty body color (peachy) I had to have it!

I mean, my hubby was so excited to get it for me for our anniversary.. LOL!

I currently have 3 projects in the works. A transitional diamond with fc rubies, a rose cut diamond in an engraved halo with fc diamonds and a big light yellow Rosie pear diamond in a yellow gold cup with faux halo. Been in the works for a while because of the custom fcs. So excited!

I cannot WAIT to see them, but especially the transitional with rubies!!!

I think buying a second piece while waiting for the first to arrive definitely earns extra PS credit :read:

Haha thank you for normalizing this :lol: I know that patience is a virtue (that I don’t have)

LOLOLOL please don’t name this behavior after me :P2

It's here!

IMG_9245.jpeg

It fluoresces beautifully red:

IMG_9266.jpeg

I posted more photos in the star sapphire thread, if anyone wants to see:

Sooooo pretty!!

My upgrade trade in was just approved by BN and I've just paid the balance. About to do a 2ct soli with DKJ, which will scratch the itch I've had ever since...oh...forever!

Very exciting! :bigsmile:

I'm having a reset done of this ring because although I like the look from the top, I HATE the look from the side. The top piece looks like it's just "plopped" down on a band. (These are CADs, not actual photos). When I had this made, I was clueless.

throughfinger_2(1).png

lookingdown_2.png

So I'm trying to keep something that looks like the top, but integrated into the band. Just started working on the CAD with Amy at DK. DK did not make the original ring. Hoping to come up with something I will actually wear as the stones are nice. It will probably end up being more like a flush setting with the detail on top but not sure if that will work. Any ideas?

So this is what I ended up doing. The style of ring is one I love because they are so comfortable. So I imagine I will get much more wear out of this one, once it arrives. These are DK's glamour shots.

100054.jpg
100054-2.jpg100054-4.jpg

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP