shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all the Pregnant PS''ers

Date: 12/22/2008 11:00:31 PM
Author: snlee
Congratulations Pave!!! Welcome Baby Tyler! Can''t wait to see pictures and hear your birth story. I will keep you and Tyler in my thoughts. I hope his surgery goes well and he has a quick recovery.
Ditto. Congrats Pave. Tyler will be in my thoughts and prayers. I am sure his surgery will go well. Rest well Mama!!!

congrats to pave and welcome little tyler
he will be in my thoughts and prayers. hoping for a smooth surgery and a speedy recovery!
enjoy this special time. CONGRATS again.

Oh my! What exciting news to wake up to! Congrats Pave and welcome little Tyler! What a wonderful Christmas gift! I will be keeping your family in my prayers as his surgery approaches! Can''t wait to hear all about labor!

Congrats pave!!
I will be thinking about you and your family on Monday!

Oh wow , Pave...congrats!!!!

Date: 12/23/2008 1:09:16 AM
Author: puffy
congrats to pave and welcome little tyler

he will be in my thoughts and prayers. hoping for a smooth surgery and a speedy recovery!

enjoy this special time. CONGRATS again.

Ditto! What a great early Christmas present!

Congratulations pave, and welcome Tyler!!
35.gif
35.gif
I''m keeping you, hubby, and baby in my thoughts -- I hope surgery goes perfectly smooth!

Congrats Pave!!

Dreamer - you look great! Love the belly shot.

Blen - I love George Everett. I also like buttercups suggestion of Mary Virginia.

Sorry to hear everyone is having back/hip pain. I haven''t had any yet, but maybe it''s too early for me.

Congrats, Pave!!!

Congratulations on your early Christmas gift, Pave!
1.gif

Yayyyy pave! Congrats mama and happy birthday Tyler! I wish him lots and lots of good health! Can''t wait for pics ;)

Congrats Pave and Mr. Pave on the arrival of your new little bundle of joy!

OH PAVE!!!!!!! THIS IS WONDERFUL!
36.gif
Congrats on the birth of Tyler!
Prayers and well wishes are all yours. I''ll be thinking of you in the coming week.

A Christmas Miracle!
17.gif

Welcome Tyler
1.gif

Congrats, Pave! Hoping everything goes well with the surgery as well!

Date: 12/22/2008 10:33:31 PM
Author: pavelover
Hi Guys! I just wanted to share our good news! My little guy didn''t want to wait anymore and he has arrived!!! He was born on Sunday 12/21 at 9:10 p.m. 6lbs 12 oz- he was 37 weeks 5 days. He is doing well so far- went to the nicu like we planned on and is on some medicine to keep his pda(patent ductus arteriosis) open until his surgical repair which will likely happen on monday of next week. He looks like his dad- We are thrilled and labor was really something! More about that later. Thanks for all your support and good wishes- keep Tyler in your prayers if you could. Thanks and be back soon!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

You thought something was up and you were right! I cannot wait to hear about his successful surgery, and I also can''t wait to hear how your L&D went and whether you had a birth anything like you were hoping for!

Congrats!!

We''re Baaaaaaaaaack!!!

Everything at the 18 week Anatomy scan went so well - Baby is measuring perfectly. All organs are operating perfectly and my uterus issues (bleeding) seem to have resolved themselves - score!!!

Himer, aka ''The Lip'' seems to have a protruding top lip (lol) and DH got mad at me for calling it "The Lip" but I find it SO FUNNY!!! Stiiiiiiiiiil do. Himer sucked it''s thumb the entire time, there was always a hand in it''s mouth. Lickle monkey.

The tech said he knew what I was having and that all its "bits" looks exactly how they should, so PHEW. phew phew phew.

without further adieu, heeeeeeeeere''s HiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiMmmmmeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. (said like Oprah)

18weeksBestPS.jpg

Ooooh, nice pics Mela!

Glad everything went well - did they keep the vital ''bits'' hidden from you???
28.gif

Mine isn''t till Jan 6th - I''ll be 21 weeks then...
23.gif

A friend just sent me this:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EM2CORdyv8k

Enjoy
9.gif

Mela- gorgeous pics! Bebe looks perfect...I hope to get such nice pics next wed :))
Glad everything looks good!

Pave! Congrats, that''s so exciting!
36.gif
I hope that Tyler''s surgery goes well.

Mela - love the little lip. And the detail on himer''s fingers are AMAZING.

Pandora - that cracks me up.

Ebree - I think that Mary Wilhelmina goes okay enough with the last name. Mary Lastname is fabulous, and also happens to be my grandma-in-law''s name. She''d be uber happy, and everyone just calls her "Mama" so there wouldn''t be any confusion at family events. I can think of middle names that I''d like more (Augusta comes to mind) but hubby is still convinced that Wilhelmina is possibly the best (girl) baby name ever.

Just popping in to say A HUGE CONGRATS to Pave!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can''t wait for pictures and we''ll be keeping you guys in our thoughts. My little guys are crying so off to do mommy duty!

Popping in to say congrats to Neat and Pave! Welcome to motherhood!!
3.gif

Just wanted to pop in and give a really quick update. We told our parents yesterday and it went really well. We gave them each a picture of the 8 week u/s in a frame that said I heart Grandma/Grandpa. We gave them to them at the same time, but my mom got hers opened first. She was definitely the most excited, jumping around and giggling, lol. She said she had no idea (so I guess she really did think I looked skinny that day a few weeks ago, lol), but that she was hoping. She also thought the baby's head and the baby's body were 2 different babies, lol. Even though I pointed out a few times where the head, butt and leg were she still just couldn't see it. At one point she was so excited that the baby had lots of hair like I did. Lol. We were like, no mom, you can't see hair in this. Ha.

MIL said that my SILs were suspicious because I passed up wine a few times and they've been speculating ever since. I know everyone says that no one notices when you don't drink, but my in-laws are like hawks watching for it apparently. DH is the second youngest and the older 3 are 10-15 years older and have gone through 8 pregnancies between them and a ton more with their friends, so they seem to always be on the lookout. You'd think I normally drink a lot around them or something, but other than at my own bachelorette party and maybe on vacation at the beach (keep in mind we see them all at least a few times a month usually), I normally only have a glass or 2 of wine and there have been plenty of times where I've passed it up before. So, I'm wondering how surprised they'll be when we tell them tonight. I'm pretty sure my youngest SIL (22) has no idea at least.

ETA: 12w4d

Mela - the u/s pics are so cute!! love the little hand!!

Robbie - glad everything went well w/ your parents. It must be a relief to finally have it out in the open!

Incase I'm not able to check back in today, I just wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays!!!! Hope you get everything you want
2.gif

Glad to hear the ''reveal'' went well Robbie!! Have fun with it
2.gif
and congrats on 12 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NYC and Pandora - I''ll be in Mexico for your u/s but I wish you GREAT pics and hearts a fluttering
3.gif
. Can''t wait to see them on my arrival home.

All other Mommies and Mommies to be - HAPPY HOLIDAYS and Merry Christmas!! I''m signing out now for 2 weeks, but I''ll be thinking of you all while I''m gone.

PS. There is a teeny tiny little gold box for me under the tree from DH. CAN''T WAIT to see what bauble he picked up for me
9.gif
He loves buying me jewelry....and I love accepting it! lol.

bye bye ladies!!
35.gif
Missing yous already.

congratulations pavelover!!!

how exciting that little tyler is already here :) hope to hear from you soon about his successful surgery - until then just enjoy this time with your little one!!

Hi girls. Just wanted to let you know that I did in fact have a miscarriage
39.gif
, so unfortunately I won't be joining you on here yet. DH and I have decided to try again as soon as we can though, so hopefully I will see you again soon. Looking forward to joining this thread someday.
9.gif

I'm glad that telling the grandparents went well, Robbie!

Yay robbie..must have been exciting to spill the beans and see such excitment..omg you are almost out of the 1st tri girly! Woohoo!

Mela- u lucky lucky girl...getting jewels, great u/s, and mexico! Enjoy all of it and can''t wait to hear all about it...hopefully if I get good pics..I will ask bff to post them (bc I am a computer spaz)

Peony- we are waiting to see you back on here real soon ;)

Happy holidays to all!

peonygirl: i''m so sorry for your loss - please accept my deepest sympathies. we hope to see you back here on this thread very soon! good luck!

Pave, I'm so sorry. You and your hubby are in my thoughts.

Mela, you lucky lucky girl. Mexico and baubles!?

Robbie, glad everything went well with telling the family. I was being watched like a hawk out in Vegas before we told everyone. I pretended to be distracted when the waiter was seeing how many glasses for the wine (I had a baby on my lap who was trying to grab silverware off the table, so it wasn't too hard) but it still didn't work.

I'm looking particularly pregnant today (and took a pic so you all can see), and caused a little drama at work. One of the supervisors in another department, unbeknownst to me, has a reputation for having weight hangups and preaching to some of the women at work about food and exercise. AND, I've already gotten a sense that she's trying to one-up me with the pregnancy (she made a comment to me about going to the bathroom a lot, I mentioned that having a baby pressing on your bladder can do that to you - not saying that it was horrible or anything like that, mind you - and she said something like "well, try having 15 lbs of twins pressing down on your bladder and then see how you like that"). Then today, she was bragging to me that she gained only 22 lbs with her twins. 15 lbs of baby, 22 lbs weight gain overall. About an hour after that, around lunchtime, I was walking by her with some coworkers and they said something about having food delivered, and she said "No, it's Blenheim who looks like she's about to deliver any second." Half of my department, plus a bunch of people in hers, was then offering to go beat her up for me. Hahaha.

My hip's almost completely better. I would even try a short walk, only it's like 35 degrees and raining and I'm about to meet up with SweetPea (remember her? I don't think she's really posted since her wedding) for dinner. Maybe tomorrow.

Edit - anyone else sometimes feel that their hubby is completely in denial? He complains that it's so hard to feel the baby move. But he'll have his hand on my belly, the baby will give a hard kick, and he'll tell me that I need to stop hiccuping and making my belly jerk so that he can try to feel the baby. Um, dude, that WAS the baby. Did you see anything but my belly move?! And my stomach muscles (what remains of them) are always relaxed when this happens, too.
26.gif

24w6d.jpg

Merry Christmas everyone!

I hope everyone and their babies are doing well! I got a bunch of maternity stuff which is great-o. My brothers got me a body pillow and my mom a bunch of shirts, really cute pjs, and yes some undies. Only my mom can get away with giving me undies for christmas.

Peony-Really sorry for your loss, hope to see you here soon!
Robbie-Glad that everything went well! You''d be amazed how many people actually do notice that you aren''t drinking.
Mela-FI and I love your u/s pictures! Sooo adorable.
Blen-You look fantastic!

BIG CONGRATS TO PAVE!
36.gif
36.gif

Side note: I sent a message to my "friend" last week regarding what happened at her wedding and to tell her that I''m pregnant. Turns out she already knew. She sent me a message back after a week telling me a bunch of really untrue and horrible things. I sent one back to her explaining everything and how it was all untrue and she should have just asked me (for example, she found out through someone else that knew but then went on to say that "someone" told her I was telling everyone at the reception...um, no). So the messages went back and forth for a while and things are what they are.

Here''s my 11 week photo that I had to take with my cell phone and its still a little dark. But...
30.gif

1223082232.jpg

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP