shape
carat
color
clarity

Royal Jewels

i know we have a whole generation of Euro Crown Princess who are all destined for the throne but Daisy is currently the only Queen regent in the world
so girl power is about to loose another sparkle
1704054284908.png
1704054333805.png
1704054421023.png

1704055416687.png

a better photo than i posted before
1704055647985.png

1704055707232.png
The original caption for this photo reads "Denmark's rugged King Frederik has some fun with his three daughters while spending some leisure time at the family's summer residence in Fredensborg." This photo was taken shortly after a new constitution declared Princess Margrethe heir to the Danish throne.

18th birthday
1704055795988.png
1704055899070.png

who knows what the piece of jewlery is on the Queen Mum's shoulder ?
1704061041888.png
is this the same piece ?
1704061359537.png

do you think Queen Margrethe had a chat recently with King Felipe about such matters ?
1704090784958.jpeg

Although it was sad to hear about Queen Margrethe II's abdication, it was not entirely unsuspected.

Good luck to CP Fredrick and CP Mary.

IMHO, the late QEII should have abdicated 5 years before her death for Charles to take over.

It would not surprise me if the Swedish King decides to abdicate, however, he appears to be in good health, therefore I suspect he will be king for a little while longer.

DK :))

who knows what the piece of jewlery is on the Queen Mum's shoulder ?
1704061041888.png
is this the same piece ?
1704061359537.png

It's the Duchess of Teck brooch. It belonged to Queen Mary's mother, who may have inherited it from her aunt the Duchess of Gloucester. After the Duchess of Teck passed away, the brooch was inherited by her elder son Prince Adolphus (2nd Duke of Teck and later, after 1917, Marques of Cambridge). Along with the Teck Crescent tiara and Hoop necklace, the brooch found it's way to the collection of Queen Mary. In 1923 she gave it her second son, the Duke of York, who presented it to his bride as a wedding present. The brooch remained with the Queen Mother for the rest of her life and was one of her favorites.
f3bb8e2a3a1ee31b6d64f60bdf2aa058.jpg
b98f3dc6d3ded5f76cb3dec7ecf6a0bf.jpgDuchess-Teck-Flower-Brooch.jpg

ETA - Yes, it's the same as the brooch in the b/w photo

Last edited:
It's the Duchess of Teck brooch. It belonged to Queen Mary's mother, who may have inherited it from her aunt the Duchess of Gloucester. After the Duchess of Teck passed away, the brooch was inherited by her elder son Prince Adolphus (2nd Duke of Teck and later, after 1917, Marques of Cambridge). Along with the Teck Crescent tiara and Hoop necklace, the brooch found it's way to the collection of Queen Mary. In 1923 she gave it her second son, the Duke of York, who presented it to his bride as a wedding present. The brooch remained with the Queen Mother for the rest of her life and was one of her favorites.
f3bb8e2a3a1ee31b6d64f60bdf2aa058.jpg
b98f3dc6d3ded5f76cb3dec7ecf6a0bf.jpgDuchess-Teck-Flower-Brooch.jpg

ETA - Yes, it's the same as the brooch in the b/w photo

thank you @prince.of.preslav
and a happy new year to you
i hope to see this brooch on Queen Cam soon
it looks a little eaiser to wear than a stomacher

moving pictures of New Year's eve sparkle in Denmark
dont bother turning the sound on, we know who they all are

I forgot about the Norwegian King - I believe his abdication is imminent.

DK :confused2:

The Queen looks quite spritly
she doesnt seem to be using that walking stick

Last edited:
I forgot about the Norwegian King - I believe his abdication is imminent.

DK :confused2:

i read somewhere that HM might be trying to wait a bit longer for Princess Ingrid Alexandra to get a bit older as her mother, the future Queen is in poor health, and the Princess would be able to support her father

pure speculation of course

Poor King Harald has been having a bad run of ill health him self but it is sad to see him struglling on walking sticks

where i live in NZ we follow the news website stuff, because it owns the big local and regional papers all around us
its not that great IMHO but it is free
anyway it is always well peppered with Australian stories as if we dont have enough news of our own
in this once instance im happy because CP Mary is going to be in the news i reacon every day for the next 2 weeks

1704169975206.png
1704170027185.png
1704170051951.png

Daisy is tall
1704170394325.png

even in sensible shoes and older
1704170490584.jpeg
you know if that other one in California didnt want to take advice from our Soph she could have still taken a few leaves out of Mary's book
Mary had to learn a whole different language !

and we get another brooch wearing Queen
1704170680625.jpeg

where i live in NZ we follow the news website stuff, because it owns the big local and regional papers all around us
anyway it is always well peppered with Australian stories as if we dont have enough news of our own
in this once instance im happy because CP Mary is going to be in the news i reacon every day for the next 2 weeks

1704169975206.png
1704170027185.png
1704170051951.png

I LOVE this display of glitter early on in the new year!
A few personal remarks:
Mary should've worn the complete girondole version of the ruby earrings to compensate for the lack of necklace.
I though The Queen would've taken the gala to officially bid farewell to the Crown Jewels by wearing the Rosenborg diamond set either with the tiara she did wear or her floral aigrette.
Marie should acquire a nice necklace. So many pieces are available at auctions for a relatively small amount. She should have a word with Mary.
Benedikte is once again my favorite with her simple elegance. I love her diamond jewels (I'm a notorious fringe-acholic) and she did sneak in a little surprise - her pendant is usually worn with turquoise drops instead of the pearls.
_jsu0958.jpg

1704169975206.png
1704170027185.png
1704170051951.png
Isn't he the one that was recently caught out with another woman?

Yes.
Tabloids said that getting the throne could convince the HRH Frederik-Mary couple to stay together...

for Mary's sake im hoping it is a platonic friendship (people do have guest rooms in their houses in Europe) but i have seen it suggested that the Queen may be giving the throne to Fred early to save his marriage
but perhaps HM had a chat with King Fillipe of Spain on the last state visit, regarding abdacating and the age of King Charles iii (no disrespect to either Queen Elizabeth or King Charles intended)
or perhaps the Queen is just getting old and tired and wants to have some time and energy with her arts and her sisters

Last edited:
Personally, I find it hard to believe that Frederik would have gone to Spain for a trip regardless of purpose on the quiet without Mary knowing.

That's just me.

DK :))

i watched this last night
i quite enjoyed it
this lady seems to do her research
there is an add early on in the video to endure but its worth it
1704400018117.jpeg

xmas eve church in Denmark
so much has changed in a week
1704402648849.jpeg
1704402687933.jpeg1704402735146.jpeg

1704402783994.jpeg
is that a brooch on the young Princess Isabella

more church from xmas day
1704403165508.png
hard to see HM's jewlery, even harder to see Mary or Fred

meanwhile Monaco ibrought in the new year with very big earrings
1704402536094.png
i surpose a bit hard to style a necklace on that neckline

If it was me I probably would've put on a tennis necklace or strand of pearls at choker length. Hard for me to see what is in there. Looks like pearls? But with those earrings I understand why she didn't. Sometimes less is more xD or so I am told xD

If it was me I probably would've put on a tennis necklace or strand of pearls at choker length. Hard for me to see what is in there. Looks like pearls? But with those earrings I understand why she didn't. Sometimes less is more xD or so I am told xD

i always want more
royality, especially the reining monarch needs to look special not like one of us i think anyway)
here are some better pictures of HSH's earrings

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP