shape
carat
color
clarity

Royal Jewels

meanwhile Monaco ibrought in the new year with very big earrings
1704402536094.png
i surpose a bit hard to style a necklace on that neckline
Why do they usually look so somber/unhappy?

i always want more
royality, especially the reining monarch needs to look special not like one of us i think anyway)
here are some better pictures of HSH's earrings

Ooh those are much better thank you! Those earrings are so pretty! ❤️

Why do they usually look so somber/unhappy?

maybe they just are :confused:
charlene hasnt had been in the best of health, but does appair to be coping better now
he has love children
but the press give them a really bad time

You may remember that Mary of Denmark wore an unidentified bracelet with a large blue stone at Christian's 18th birthday gala.
Now, I've learned from Grey's Anatomy that "when you hear hooves, think horses, not zebras" and I've followed that thought about gems as well. That's why my initial thought was a large sapphire. However, I've found this close up and I can't help wondering if my horse is in fact a zebra, i.e. a tanzanite instead of a sapphire. Why do my fellow pricescopers think?

You may remember that Mary of Denmark wore an unidentified bracelet with a large blue stone at Christian's 18th birthday gala.
Now, I've learned from Grey's Anatomy that "when you hear hooves, think horses, not zebras" and I've followed that thought about gems as well. That's why my initial thought was a large sapphire. However, I've found this close up and I can't help wondering if my horse is in fact a zebra, i.e. a tanzanite instead of a sapphire. Why do my fellow pricescopers think?

Hmmmmm...could be tanzanite. That would make me happy as I adore tanzanite.

However, this piece illustrates my preference on tanzanite. I like tanzantie that is the light purple/blue/gray color, not the dark blue. If I want a dark blue stone I can get sapphire. The light purple/blue/gray tanzanite is more unique in my opinion.

Hmmmmm...could be tanzanite. That would make me happy as I adore tanzanite.

However, this piece illustrates my preference on tanzanite. I like tanzantie that is the light purple/blue/gray color, not the dark blue. If I want a dark blue stone I can get sapphire. The light purple/blue/gray tanzanite is more unique in my opinion.

Lady Maria a slightly belated but happy new year to you
my country is still on long xmas summer holiday so it is still very much still new year- even for those of us working through
i guess you are back at school already?
i love tanzanite also (althought not if it is a kiki not that i remember if the PoW has any in her kiki collection)
I love that Mary seems to enjoy wearing jewlery
did you wear a tiara over the holidays ? (do not dissapoint mt)

1704822370451.png
at least no mourning black this time around

according to the express

Queen Margrethe's abdication day - timeline in full​

13:35: The Crown Prince Couple leave from Amalienborg
13:37: HM The Queen rides in a carriage from Amalienborg
14:00: Council of State at Christiansborg Palace
14:15: Queen Margrethe’s departure from Christiansborg Palace
14:30: The King and Queen hold a levee for specially invited persons
15:00: Proclamation of HM King Frederik 10. from the balcony of Christiansborg Palace
15:10: Honorary cannon salute from the Sixtus Battery and the royal standard is lowered and reraised at Amalienborg
15:30: The King and Queen ride in a carriage from Christiansborg Palace
17:00: Transfer of the royal colours from Christian IX’s Palace to Frederik VIII’s Palace, Amalienborg

Some of the family jewels Mary will get access to in just a few days
1704897483163.png
1704897489612.png
1704897498508.png

1704897609375.png

I hadn't seen the earrings (top picture on the right) before. The one on the left is one my fav royal earrings - they are so delicate yet so substantial because of the pear. I am waiting to see some of these on Mary.

Some of the family jewels Mary will get access to in just a few days
1704897483163.png
1704897489612.png
1704897498508.png

1704897609375.png

lets hope she wears them with as much joy as her MIL
its going to be nice that in this case we wont have a mourning period
ive always taken our late Queen's view on abdication (we are not the Dutch) and i want Charles to have as long a reign as he can, the more i learn about the Duke of Windsor the more i dislike him, we dodged a bullet thanks to Mrs Simpson.
but King Charles was under so much stress and scrutiny in the days after his mother died, Fred wont have any of that

I hadn't seen the earrings (top picture on the right) before. The one on the left is one my fav royal earrings - they are so delicate yet so substantial because of the pear. I am waiting to see some of these on Mary.

They are mine too! These are actually one of the most versatile pairs of earrings (yes, that's one interchangeable set, not two!) in any royal family. Here are just a few pics to illustrate their versatility.

gettyimages-157788536-2048x2048~2.jpg

gettyimages-158159897-2048x2048~2.jpg

gettyimages-113612213-2048x2048~2.jpg

They are mine too! These are actually one of the most versatile pairs of earrings (yes, that's one interchangeable set, not two!) in any royal family. Here are just a few pics to illustrate their versatility.

Amazing! Those square brooches are good too. I hope we see them worn in an interesting way by Mary.

Amazing! Those square brooches are good too. I hope we see them worn in an interesting way by Mary.

i would love to see clips come back into fashion, the BRF must have tons of them

one needs strong lobes to be a royal

happy birthday to Prince Vincent and Princess Josephine of Denmark as they turn 13.

1704921460365.png
a princess wearing a brooch -made my day !
we love you Denmark

this is one young lady to keep an eye on
1704921583234.png
especially with mum and dad about to become King and Queen

The Danish Royal House has put on a page explaining the various types of jewels worn by the Danish royal ladies (The Queen and Crown Princess in particular) and how they fall into different categories based on who owns them.

While it's not a complete list of what falls into which category, it's still a good read and gives background information on some pieces.

1704941901917.png

royal visit by Anne and Tim for 75 years of diplomatic relations with Sri Lanka

i have read a rumour there will be a tiara event but im ont sure where ???

like the British there will be a coach (the golden wedding coach) and there will be horses
1704961180528.png

1704963574875.png

King Charles said the world is facing challenges of 'maintaining peace, prosperity and democracy' in a letter delivered to Sri Lanka's president by Princess Anne

Hello! I'm not a regular poster here but I'm very interested in royal jewels and I have a question for @Daisys and Diamonds and the other knowledgeable members here!
Do you have a photo of the engagement ring of Princess Nina of Greece? If you guys can't find this, nobody can!!!

Hello! I'm not a regular poster here but I'm very interested in royal jewels and I have a question for @Daisys and Diamonds and the other knowledgeable members here!
Do you have a photo of the engagement ring of Princess Nina of Greece? If you guys can't find this, nobody can!!!

i think this is more @prince.of.preslav 's challange
i found the wedding but no close ups of the ring

like the British there will be a coach (the golden wedding coach) and there will be horses
1704961180528.png
Brrrr! Hope they have a good form of heat for this contraption! :bigsmile:

i think this is more @prince.of.preslav 's challange
i found the wedding but no close ups of the ring

Yes, thank you for this @Daisys and Diamonds ! The photo is not clear but it seems like a blue sapphire ring! Princesses Marie-Chantal and Tatiana of Greece also received blue sapphire engagement rings. The stones came from Queen Anne-Marie's personal collection.

Princess Beatrice's big breast might suggest she's pregnant

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP