shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

Just got a coveted piece off of my wishlist (thanks to my lovely SA)! It’s my first VCA guilloche item! The earrings are so reflective and shiny—don’t even miss the pave!

I altered them to include the longer posts which were also soldered in place. I did notice that they are heavier than my hammered gold VA earrings (for those who are sensitive to the weight on their earlobes).

The WG guilloche matches my platinum and WG pieces perfectly! I highly recommend them for all the white metal lovers out there!

IMG_6183.jpeg

I recently saw a woman (at Chuck E.Cheese no less) with the yellow gold guilloche magic necklace and vintage bracelet and they were stunning in person!

I recently saw a woman (at Chuck E.Cheese no less) with the yellow gold guilloche magic necklace and vintage bracelet and they were stunning in person!

Oh how fabulous to see the YG guilloche in the wild (at of all places, lol)!

Just got a coveted piece off of my wishlist (thanks to my lovely SA)! It’s my first VCA guilloche item! The earrings are so reflective and shiny—don’t even miss the pave!

I altered them to include the longer posts which were also soldered in place. I did notice that they are heavier than my hammered gold VA earrings (for those who are sensitive to the weight on their earlobes).

The WG guilloche matches my platinum and WG pieces perfectly! I highly recommend them for all the white metal lovers out there!

IMG_6183.jpeg

Beautiful!

Out of interest, which piece do reach for more - the pave or the guilloche?

Beautiful!

Out of interest, which piece do reach for more - the pave or the guilloche?

I've been wearing the WG guilloche more recently since it is new!

I'm even contemplating the YG guilloche if I ever venture into YG pieces b/c I love how shiny the guilloche IRL!

Love this thread! Everything is so beautiful. :)

I visited the Chicago boutique while in town a couple of weeks ago. I tried on the rose gold Signature bangle and ring. Unfortunately, I'm between a size S and M for the bangle, so it won't work for me. But I bought the ring!

I also fell in love with the rose gold, gray mother of pearl Magic pendant. I will probably buy that as my next piece in a few months, unless I get distracted. I also tried the new perlee/diamond ring and the clover ring, but those were too bulky for my fingers.

I would looooove to have the five-motif gray MOP/diamond bracelet and the rose gold/diamond (single) butterfly ring one day.

As expected, they had no hammered rose gold pieces. I hope to have the five-motif bracelet and 16-motif sweet necklace one day.

Here's my new ring that arrive yesterday. My size was not in stock at the boutique, so I had to wait a while. I'm really into this simple rose gold / diamond look lately. (With my new Whitefalsh tennis bracelet and BG studs.)

IMG_9475.jpeg

IMG_9492.jpeg

IMG_9515.jpeg

I visited the Chicago boutique while in town a couple of weeks ago. I tried on the rose gold Signature bangle and ring. Unfortunately, I'm between a size S and M for the bangle, so it won't work for me. But I bought the ring!

I also fell in love with the rose gold, gray mother of pearl Magic pendant. I will probably buy that as my next piece in a few months, unless I get distracted. I also tried the new perlee/diamond ring and the clover ring, but those were too bulky for my fingers.

I would looooove to have the five-motif gray MOP/diamond bracelet and the rose gold/diamond (single) butterfly ring one day.

As expected, they had no hammered rose gold pieces. I hope to have the five-motif bracelet and 16-motif sweet necklace one day.

Here's my new ring that arrive yesterday. My size was not in stock at the boutique, so I had to wait a while. I'm really into this simple rose gold / diamond look lately. (With my new Whitefalsh tennis bracelet and BG studs.)

IMG_9475.jpeg

IMG_9492.jpeg

IMG_9515.jpeg

Love how you have integrated RG VCA with your diamond staple pieces!

I am also on the waitlist for a 5 motif RG hammered piece! Let's keep our fingers crossed that orders will open up again soon!

My experiences have been inconsistent. Sometimes rather than trouble my SA I’ll call in to check availability of something - the status of a SKU on the do-not-order list, say… On a few occasions an online boutique SA has given me wildly inaccurate info. And on other calls I’ve been privileged to speak with someone very helpful - I stash those folks’ names! ❤️

I always order anything that’s in production and that I’m eligible for through my SA though - I’m in sales myself, I know how much I value my customers’ loyalty. I’ve missed out on a couple of things but something else has always come along to make up for it.

That's been my experience as well. I wish I had a local boutique but my first VCA purchase was done on vacation and subsequent purchases were all done online. I'm trying to get my posts swapped for the longer, thinner posts. Is there an additional charge for that service in your experience? The price is not an issue, I just want to know what to expect. Thank you!

That's been my experience as well. I wish I had a local boutique but my first VCA purchase was done on vacation and subsequent purchases were all done online. I'm trying to get my posts swapped for the longer, thinner posts. Is there an additional charge for that service in your experience? The price is not an issue, I just want to know what to expect. Thank you!

There was a $180 charge when I had this done, however, others have mentioned it was free for the first year. I only swapped out the posts on one pair and I had owned them for a couple of years, so it may be complementary if they are fairly new.

There was a $180 charge when I had this done, however, others have mentioned it was free for the first year. I only swapped out the posts on one pair and I had owned them for a couple of years, so it may be complementary if they are fairly new.

Thank you! I got them just over a month ago. I was directed to call a boutique by online CS for the adjustments but the boutique referred me back to online. I was given different answers both times.

Thank you! I got them just over a month ago. I was directed to call a boutique by online CS for the adjustments but the boutique referred me back to online. I was given different answers both times.

You're welcome! Wishing you a smooth outcome!

IMG_9475.jpeg

IMG_9492.jpeg

IMG_9515.jpeg

Your new pieces look lovely. You will love the GMOP Pave piece paired with you diamond jewelry.

IMG_6597.jpeg

Wore this combo this weekend and I just love it.

This is stunning! I am always struggling to find a way to work in this semi-pave JUC. I love how it looks with your onyx pave VA bracelet and diamond bangle.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results