shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

The Fleurette is so stunning on you!! I really love it.

I am still waiting for my yellow sapphire/diamond butterfly earrings to come in, and I am not typically a butterfly person, so I am glad that you liked that set more. I felt like the yellow made it more playful/modern and less feminine than the pink (and I don't have a super feminine style).

Congrats on your new pieces! Simply stunning. I picked up a few of the limited stone offerings last week, so I am doubly happy for you and share in your joy! I am laughing because we are like two sides of a coin. You wanted the bracelet and had to buy get the necklace with it, I wanted the necklace and had to get the bracelet with it! I already had some RC bracelets (from back when they were actually available to purchase) but I am a necklace person and not a bracelet person at all, so I am already planning ways to make the necklace even longer with the bracelets (like the length of the long magic 16 motif). I also got PS 20 motif necklace with the advocacy of a friend (she wanted the bracelet and I wanted the necklace), but this was all within 2 days + the items I was already planning to purchase, so my previous wishlist is on the back burner for awhile now.

That being said, the onyx RDN is still really calling me.

It's so funny because I keep saying I have enough Alhambra/I am done with Alhambra, but then it always turns out I am not. Even if it is popular on social media, it is a historic symbol and has a rich history within the brand, so I can justify.

Missie! I love this comment so much. Missie, do you see this, my friend!? So Missie and I are the best of online friends, we know each other very well from "the other forum" and our love of turquoise, rare stones, GMOP, and we have the same birthday if you can believe that! So you just made me smile so much when I saw that! She will love it also when she visits here. In fact I have another window open on my computer to go to next, and it is to reply to her on the other forum!

Congrats on your new pieces. I am so thrilled for you.

Omg yes it’s hilarious like definitely know NeciaHK as she is my other online bestie. I know you were adding to the vault but I had no idea you had been this busy. Did you score the Turquoise from this latest offering as well. You and @yssie both getting the butterfly earrings in yellow must be a sign for me to move them back up on priority list. It’s so funny that we both can’t seem to move away from Alhambra. The combinations are endless and you are always highlighting another killer combination that inspires everyone. The extra RC pieces will definitely come in handy. I’m already wanting to see the necklace paired with your translucent pieces.

The Fleurette is so stunning on you!! I really love it.

I am still waiting for my yellow sapphire/diamond butterfly earrings to come in, and I am not typically a butterfly person, so I am glad that you liked that set more. I felt like the yellow made it more playful/modern and less feminine than the pink (and I don't have a super feminine style).

Congrats on your new pieces! Simply stunning. I picked up a few of the limited stone offerings last week, so I am doubly happy for you and share in your joy! I am laughing because we are like two sides of a coin. You wanted the bracelet and had to buy get the necklace with it, I wanted the necklace and had to get the bracelet with it! I already had some RC bracelets (from back when they were actually available to purchase) but I am a necklace person and not a bracelet person at all, so I am already planning ways to make the necklace even longer with the bracelets (like the length of the long magic 16 motif). I also got PS 20 motif necklace with the advocacy of a friend (she wanted the bracelet and I wanted the necklace), but this was all within 2 days + the items I was already planning to purchase, so my previous wishlist is on the back burner for awhile now.

That being said, the onyx RDN is still really calling me.

It's so funny because I keep saying I have enough Alhambra/I am done with Alhambra, but then it always turns out I am not. Even if it is popular on social media, it is a historic symbol and has a rich history within the brand, so I can justify.

Missie! I love this comment so much. Missie, do you see this, my friend!? So Missie and I are the best of online friends, we know each other very well from "the other forum" and our love of turquoise, rare stones, GMOP, and we have the same birthday if you can believe that! So you just made me smile so much when I saw that! She will love it also when she visits here. In fact I have another window open on my computer to go to next, and it is to reply to her on the other forum!

Congrats on your new pieces. I am so thrilled for you.

Oh I'm thrilled for you!! I hope you and your friend received pieces with especially flamboyant chatoyance :love: That bracelet is on my wishlist as well (and then - yes! I'm done with Alhambra!! Probably! :lol:). My SA made clear that Paris wants them sold as sets, but she's apparently got another client who only wants the necklace, so that might be an avenue for me after all... All that said - I'll buy the set if I've got to. Wrap the necklace round my forearm above the other one that's wrapped round my wrist, a spectacle if not spectacular :bigsmile:

Have you had your rc bracelets lengthened to match the spacing of the 20? The extra length will make for a spectacular statement piece! :appl:

It's such a small world. Well, I guess, it's only two fora so it really is a small group of connections! I believe the "P" you're looking for is @LLJsmom on here ❤️

Last edited:
Omg yes it’s hilarious like definitely know NeciaHK as she is my other online bestie. I know you were adding to the vault but I had no idea you had been this busy. Did you score the Turquoise from this latest offering as well. You and @yssie both getting the butterfly earrings in yellow must be a sign for me to move them back up on priority list. It’s so funny that we both can’t seem to move away from Alhambra. The combinations are endless and you are always highlighting another killer combination that inspires everyone. The extra RC pieces will definitely come in handy. I’m already wanting to see the necklace paired with your translucent pieces.

No - no butterfly earrings for me, sadly! Just N! The clip is visible from the front on me - my piercings are just too high. Same reason I couldn't wear the small pave Frivole and had to SO them in the larger size!

My wishlist is surprisingly manageable at the moment, if I remove the yeah, that ain't happening bits. Pietersite bracelet/set, if given the opportunity. Fleurette band. A second rose de noel clip, or maybe one of the butterflies. Can you believe there's *still* no sign of the three row Perlee? It's been more than a year and still not a hint of the dratted thing :wall:

No - no butterfly earrings for me, sadly! Just N! The clip is visible from the front on me - my piercings are just too high. Same reason I couldn't wear the small pave Frivole and had to SO them in the larger size!

My wishlist is surprisingly manageable at the moment, if I remove the yeah, that ain't happening bits. Pietersite bracelet/set, if given the opportunity. Fleurette band. A second rose de noel clip, or maybe one of the butterflies. Can you believe there's *still* no sign of the three row Perlee? It's been more than a year and still not a hint of the dratted thing :wall:

The yeah not happening bits are always the most fun because if they actually manifest it’s like omg. Oh I misread because you’re such an earring girl I’m like she’s getting them. I love love the Frivole on you. Such a statement in the larger size. They still haven’t produced one yet? I’m wondering if it’s paused like the Magic pieces. It’s so weird that all the pieces aren’t available. It’s seems they are focusing very heavily on vintage Alhambra pieces. I wish they would make new stone offerings more readily available or at least with 10 motif options

Oh I'm thrilled for you!! I hope you and your friend received pieces with especially flamboyant chatoyance :love: That bracelet is on my wishlist as well (and then - yes! I'm done with Alhambra!! Probably! :lol:). My SA made clear that Paris wants them sold as sets, but she's apparently got another client who only wants the necklace, so that might be an avenue for me after all... All that said - I'll buy the set if I've got to. Wrap the necklace round my forearm above the other one that's wrapped round my wrist, a spectacle if not spectacular :bigsmile:

Have you had your rc bracelets lengthened to match the spacing of the 20? The extra length will make for a spectacular statement piece! :appl:

It's such a small world. Well, I guess, it's only two fora so it really is a small group of connections! I believe the "P" you're looking for is @LLJsmom on here ❤️

I love our jewelry friend group! Isn't it amazing how it spans the world and various ways of communicating? We are meant to be drawn together.

My understanding is that from this LE wave of offerings, a client can only accept one set, so as was the case for me, even though my friend only wanted the bracelet and I only wanted the necklace, since I had just accepted the RC set under my profile, we had to do the PS set under her profile. We have the same SA so he just sent me the payment link for the necklace portion, so it worked out perfectly. This will definitely be SA-dependent though. I understand that Paris HQ is the level where offers are controlled (e.g. only one full set this wave of offers). I had been offered the turquoise pave necklace before (but with an understanding that it would be whenever it arrived at the boutique, with a wait), but the timing was not right and I was not really wanting it at the time. I asked again now if I could still purchase it, and was told not in this wave because I had already accepted the RC set, but that they can put my name down for when future pieces come in. As I understand it, after these current waves of offers, it will go back to the previous status where a piece would arrive randomly and unpredictably here and there to boutiques around the world for Paris HQ-approved customers.

I love our jewelry friend group! Isn't it amazing how it spans the world and various ways of communicating? We are meant to be drawn together.

My understanding is that from this LE wave of offerings, a client can only accept one set, so as was the case for me, even though my friend only wanted the bracelet and I only wanted the necklace, since I had just accepted the RC set under my profile, we had to do the PS set under her profile. We have the same SA so he just sent me the payment link for the necklace portion, so it worked out perfectly. This will definitely be SA-dependent though. I understand that Paris HQ is the level where offers are controlled (e.g. only one full set this wave of offers). I had been offered the turquoise pave necklace before (but with an understanding that it would be whenever it arrived at the boutique, with a wait), but the timing was not right and I was not really wanting it at the time. I asked again now if I could still purchase it, and was told not in this wave because I had already accepted the RC set, but that they can put my name down for when future pieces come in. As I understand it, after these current waves of offers, it will go back to the previous status where a piece would arrive randomly and unpredictably here and there to boutiques around the world for Paris HQ-approved customers.

Yes it was definitely meant for us all to connect. The PS stone is amazing I just wish they would offer more variety like 10 motifs and also include some options in the regular lineup. You already had the bracelet so made sense to get necklace. A great SA is definitely the key to getting that little bit of extra that we all need. The Turquoise Pave will definitely find its way to you. I’m waiting on SO to open back up as I want to request two pieces. Hopefully by next year it will happen. Are you planning to shorten any of the bracelets?

It does seem that implementation of the rules can be somewhat arbitrary. My SA received turquoise, rock crystal and obsidian, and I actually asked her directly if committing to rock crystal now would void my entitlement to pietersite should one show up later this wave; she explained that Paris determines who is eligible, and she has latitude to identify recipients from amongst those profiles, so no worries. Maybe the requirements are different in different geographies. Or perhaps I miscommunicated on the "this wave" bit.

In any case - I don't mind a wait, I've spent more than expected recently. I'm sure I'll get the pietersite at some point! I do feel very fortunate to have the anniversary lapis bracelet already as I'm guessing I'm not eligible for that particular re-release!

How marvellously convenient for you and your friend to both be eligible at the same time and interested in opposing halves of the same stone set!! Your split was meant to happen ❤️ Please share photos if you're able! Pietersite is such a magical stone. I've got a few polished hunks of the stuff from way back when, I love the idea of it in fine jewellery - full circle of fruition ::)

I don't suppose you've considered the ivory Alhambra set at Signed Baubles at the moment? Reasonably priced IMO for how rare the material is. I admit I was awfully tempted but I just learnt that my SO has come in early and I've got a bit outstanding on that still. I know some people feel strongly about the material though, which I can certainly understand. Everyone would probably think it's old faded MOP or something!

Last edited:
@Missie1 Have you heard anything about the SO queue? My SA had no idea when it might reopen :(sad

@Missie1 Have you heard anything about the SO queue? My SA had no idea when it might reopen :(sad

Not officially but remember how they paused everything last year to release PS and then reopened around holidays. That’s what I’m praying for this time as well.

It does seem that implementation of the rules can be somewhat arbitrary. My SA received turquoise, rock crystal and obsidian, and I actually asked her directly if committing to rock crystal now would void my entitlement to pietersite should one show up later this wave; she explained that Paris determines who is eligible, and she has latitude to identify recipients from amongst those profiles, so no worries. Maybe the requirements are different in different geographies. Or perhaps I miscommunicated on the "this wave" bit.

In any case - I don't mind a wait, I've spent more than expected recently. I'm sure I'll get the pietersite at some point! I do feel very fortunate to have the anniversary lapis bracelet already as I'm guessing I'm not eligible for that particular re-release!

How marvellously convenient for you and your friend to both be eligible at the same time and interested in opposing halves of the same stone set!! Your split was meant to happen ❤️ Please share photos if you're able! Pietersite is such a magical stone. I've got a few polished hunks of the stuff from way back when, I love the idea of it in fine jewellery - full circle of fruition ::)

I don't suppose you've considered the ivory Alhambra set at Signed Baubles at the moment? Reasonably priced IMO for how rare the material is. I admit I was awfully tempted but I just learnt that my SO has come in early and I've got a bit outstanding on that still. I know some people feel strongly about the material though, which I can certainly understand. Everyone would probably think it's old faded MOP or something!

OMG is this the SO for the bracelet. Also I’m wondering why no 10 motifs are being made on these combinations or why everything needs to be a set. I find the 20 difficult to wear…The RC is great addition for you and would look great mixed in with pearls.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP