shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

Perhaps you two should communicate off the forum to avoid lurkers from nabbing the diamond? It would be so disappointing if the posted diamond was perfect…and someone else sniped it.

I don't think we're allowed to post our email addresses or social media accounts here. I found some of you on IG by accident, but not all.

Very true but outside of here I would have no way of showing her the listing. Perhaps I should wait for her to respond and go from there.

I am here - but please instead email me! If you to one of my LT listings you can find my email. I will link one really quickly - hold on

I am here - but please instead email me! If you to one of my LT listings you can find my email. I will link one really quickly - hold on
I emailed you! I apologize I got a bit occupied.

I wanted to show this ring to the pricescoper who wanted to mount a diamond under a table cut diamond, in a ring.

This is an example piece that does this, using a diamond and rock crystal. I’m not sure that it works as a design but it’s an example…

If anyone recalls who the PSer was, please tag them! Tia

I will! Also is anyone else being asked to "confirm" likes??? It is annoying lol.

YES! Thank you for mentioning this. I was wondering if it was just me-lol! That and I can only thumbs up… this is going to be a problem for me cause I overuse the love emoji :lol-2:

Thank you SO MUCH @Pumpkin Sparkles ! I made an offer and it was accepted :)

Here is a photo of the stone for those of you who are curious:

1726000213611.png

Omg omg omg omg omg!!!!! SOOOO excited for you! I can’t wait for all the pics and videos you better post of her when she arrives!!! :lol:

It was eBay! And because pumpkin sparkles is so good at finding these things, it was not labeled as an old cut. Store was livermore coin and bullion.
Great find! So happy for you. And yes, thumbs up only and need to confirm. I think that may keep people from giving the thumbs up as it will get annoying after a while.

1726000213611.png
Excited to see more pics of this lovely! I’ve had it in my watchlist and kept revisiting it many times, so am looking forward to hearing what you think about it in person. I have purchased from this seller before-the transactions were always good, the photos where different than what the stones looked like in person-hoping yours is beautiful :)

Great find! So happy for you. And yes, thumbs up only and need to confirm. I think that may keep people from giving the thumbs up as it will get annoying after a while.

Okay, with the upgrade I can't post a reply, I have to reply to some else's thread.
Pumpkin Sparkles, I see a side hustle for you. You're good at this!

1726000213611.png

So happy you purchased this, with a li'l help from a friend! @Pumpkin Sparkles

While we're waiting for your sparkie-opinion, pray tell what size, etc., this beauty is!

Any plans for it yet?

Not yet. I guess I’ll see how I feel when I have it in hand. In the meantime if anyone sees a good setting for a 5mm stone lmk! Because that would be the preference rather than go custom.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP