I''m in the middle too! 5''6''
High five!

Date: 1/13/2010 11:59:41 AM
Author: Bia

Date: 1/13/2010 11:53:26 AM
Author: sunnyd

Date: 1/13/2010 11:52:16 AM
Author: princessplease
I didn''t play any sports in HS. I am such a klutz. I remember I got hit in the knee with a horseshoe in gym class one year. ROTC was the extent of my high school activities.
Owwwwiieeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Bia, what genres?
anything! Except jazz...how do you dance to that? I''m taking ballroom lessons with FI, bro and SIL starting in Feb
36.gif
Been wanting to learn fancy Salsa. I think we''re doing Samba too! FI and brother, well, they aren''t happy.
9.gif
Okay, it''s taking forever for me to catch up! But B, I''ve been dying to take ballroom (especially samba!) lessons. You must tell me where you are doing this! Unfortunately, SO does the two-step, and that''s about it! There''s no way, no way, I could ever get him in a dance class!

WL can I take advil in the first tri? I''ve got a bad headache and could really use some...

Date: 1/13/2010 1:23:29 PM
Author: hisdiamondgirl

I didn't play any sports in HS. I am such a klutz. I remember I got hit in the knee with a horseshoe in gym class one year. ROTC was the extent of my high school activities.
Owwwwiieeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Bia, what genres?
anything! Except jazz...how do you dance to that? I'm taking ballroom lessons with FI, bro and SIL starting in Feb
36.gif
Been wanting to learn fancy Salsa. I think we're doing Samba too! FI and brother, well, they aren't happy.
9.gif
Okay, it's taking forever for me to catch up! But B, I've been dying to take ballroom (especially samba!) lessons. You must tell me where you are doing this! Unfortunately, SO does the two-step, and that's about it! There's no way, no way, I could ever get him in a dance class!
We're doing it in Philly because that's where my Bro lives and it's easier for everyone (it's also my birthday present from them). However, I think FI will probably only go as a group thing (temp), whereas I am interested in picking it up as a hobby - if you're interested in taking lessons for real, I would be totally down to do it with you.

Date: 1/13/2010 1:27:27 PM

I didn''t play any sports in HS. I am such a klutz. I remember I got hit in the knee with a horseshoe in gym class one year. ROTC was the extent of my high school activities.

Owwwwiieeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Bia, what genres?
anything! Except jazz...how do you dance to that? I''m taking ballroom lessons with FI, bro and SIL starting in Feb
36.gif
Been wanting to learn fancy Salsa. I think we''re doing Samba too! FI and brother, well, they aren''t happy.
9.gif
Okay, it''s taking forever for me to catch up! But B, I''ve been dying to take ballroom (especially samba!) lessons. You must tell me where you are doing this! Unfortunately, SO does the two-step, and that''s about it! There''s no way, no way, I could ever get him in a dance class!
We''re doing it in Philly because that''s where my Bro lives and it''s easier for everyone (it''s also my birthday present from them). However, I think FI will probably only go as a group thing (temp), whereas I am interested in picking it up as a hobby - if you''re interested in taking lessons for real, I would be totally down to do it with you.
What you don''t know is you''re really coming to Boston so we can have a double date with our boys!

Oh God, the smell of people''s lunches is really getting to me today. I need a vomit emotie!

I use the word ''totally'' totally too much.

Gotta shuffle my vocabulary a bit.

Date: 1/13/2010 1:24:14 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
WL can I take advil in the first tri? I''ve got a bad headache and could really use some...
I only took tylenol when I was pg because I think that''s what they said to use. Honestly I doubt it would do anything but better safe than sorry. Are you withdrawing from caffeine?

Date: 1/13/2010 1:32:58 PM
Author: winelover23

I only took tylenol when I was pg because I think that''s what they said to use. Honestly I doubt it would do anything but better safe than sorry. Are you withdrawing from caffeine?
If I skip my morning coffee 75% of the time I get a bad headache as a result.

Date: 1/13/2010 1:30:15 PM
Oh God, the smell of people''s lunches is really getting to me today. I need a vomit emotie!
HH -- I found the perfect emotie but don''t know how to insert it here.

Date: 1/13/2010 1:29:34 PM

What you don''t know is you''re really coming to Boston so we can have a double date with our boys!
seriously! I''m always looking for an excuse to go home. Home is where the heart is man!
39.gif

...was looking for the vomit emotie for you but I can never find the right emoties when I need them!
11.gif

vomit-smiley-31.gif

ahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!! (good one TP!)

eta: crizap! it didn't work
33.gif

emotion-41.gif

Date: 1/13/2010 1:27:27 PM

Owwwwiieeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Bia, what genres?
36.gif
9.gif
We''re doing it in Philly because that''s where my Bro lives and it''s easier for everyone (it''s also my birthday present from them). However, I think FI will probably only go as a group thing (temp), whereas I am interested in picking it up as a hobby - if you''re interested in taking lessons for real, I would be totally down to do it with you.
I am soooo interested! I''ve been wanting to do this for years and just haven''t looked for a place. I did check out a studio on 57th street a couple of years ago (it''s a pretty famous one but I don''t remember the name) and it was DISGUSTING, smelly, sweaty, dirty, ughhhh! But I would so love to take samba/salsa/cha cha lessons!

Let''s see if this works...

vomit-31.gif

That vomit emotie is gross!

His, did you take the NJ or Mass bar as well as NY?

Date: 1/13/2010 1:41:36 PM
Author: ladypirate
Let''s see if this works...
how did you do that LP?

No I don''t think so. I had my usual DD iced tea today. It''s been enough for the past few days. I think it''s related to me being pissed off at the world, specifically my office mates today. See https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/vent-irrationally-irritated.133823/ for details.

i uploaded it like a normal picture--PS doesn''t let you link to images from outside sites.

Ohhh, HH. Are you allowed to wear headphones at work? It''s not worth being pissed off at the co-workers, since the main effect that has is to raise your blood pressure and make you upset.

Date: 1/13/2010 1:36:42 PM
Author: TooPatient

HH -- I found the perfect emotie but don''t know how to insert it here.

TP you''re my hero today

Date: 1/13/2010 1:42:14 PM
Author: TheBigT

Ummmm, h*ll no!!!!!!!!!!! Just NY, there was no way I was putting myself through a third day of torture! Are you doing another one?

Date: 1/13/2010 1:49:28 PM

Ummmm, h*ll no!!!!!!!!!!! Just NY, there was no way I was putting myself through a third day of torture! Are you doing another one?
I don''t want to...

Date: 1/13/2010 1:51:00 PM

Date: 1/13/2010 1:49:28 PM

I don''t want to...
Then don''t. Do you really plan on ever moving to/working in NJ/Mass?

Date: 1/13/2010 1:44:36 PM

No I don''t think so. I had my usual DD iced tea today. It''s been enough for the past few days. I think it''s related to me being pissed off at the world, specifically my office mates today. See https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/vent-irrationally-irritated.133823/ for details.
Oh honey, you are indeed knocked up! Your senses are in OVERDRIVE so you could be getting a headache from who knows what. Get yourself a bottle of tylenol to keep in your purse! Maybe you are hungry?

Date: 1/13/2010 1:54:08 PM
Maybe I will fall in love with Boston!
16.gif

Date: 1/13/2010 1:55:14 PM

Date: 1/13/2010 1:54:08 PM
Maybe I will fall in love with Boston!
16.gif
you will
9.gif

WF still hasn''t sent my ring out...nor have they responded to my question about where the hell it is.
38.gif
Seriously. It was done on Friday, what''s the friggin issue?!

Date: 1/13/2010 1:46:59 PM
Ohhh, HH. Are you allowed to wear headphones at work? It''s not worth being pissed off at the co-workers, since the main effect that has is to raise your blood pressure and make you upset.

Yes and usually I do. They''re (of course) in my gym bag at home right now....

Date: 1/13/2010 1:59:50 PM
WF still hasn''t sent my ring out...nor have they responded to my question about where the hell it is.
38.gif
Seriously. It was done on Friday, what''s the friggin issue?!
Hmmmm...maybe they are backed up with holiday orders? Sorry sunny, I know how much you want your ring!
11.gif

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP