clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

Date: 2/23/2010 12:30:02 PM
Author: Squirrly

Date: 2/23/2010 11:42:05 AM
Author: elledizzy5

Date: 2/23/2010 11:37:09 AM
Author: vip0802
hey ladies! it''s been such a long time since i''ve been in small-talk, but that was mostly because of work. as of Sunday, my bar went out of business so i am now unemployed. i guess the good news is that i have more time to post while i job hunt.
2.gif
i hope you all have been well and what the heck have i missed?!
I hate to say it, but I''m jealous of unemployed people right now.

Good luck on your job hunt!

You''ve missed... oh gosh.....

Squirrly? quick 300 page summary??
lol sure now that you ask for a summary i can post again
3.gif
especially sinc oh the last time she visited ust STers was sept 4th
38.gif

which was on page 114! back then CK, MK, jessie, DG, princess, kribbie, freke, and possibly a few others were still posting in this thread and princess please and firey have been making recent appearances (my apologies if i forgot any of our lovely lady lurkers), but as much as i''d love to do an epic 633 page update i''m afraid you''re just going to get recent memories.

since you left us:

in the beginning there was poop. and poopcake. and farts. sometimes mixed in with lunch, shoes, holiday foods, ''cleaning'', booze, and dramz.
sunny had landlord blues, elle''s man registers special domain names when drunk, kittehs, kittehs, D.O.G. and friends, more kittehs, LP made an awesome scarecrow and won the best PS hair award and is currently fighting the wax seal battle, wino is giving poopcake a run for its money with castle cake and is doubling as a professional girls room decorator and was recently so sick she was puking so much there could be no wine but thankfully all is right in the world and she can keep her booze down she also picked out an adorable orange dress for mini (shortly before the days of toilet worshipping commenced), jcar and MK both moved on to greener job pastures MK can''t post as much and jcar still gets up ridiculously early to look at mullet braids of doom and to plan epic ribbon victories, future girl shared the wealth of future sangria and is currently at the beach which apparently makes her BF mad and she is going to come back and post pics of her alice in wonderland costume, elle looks great in cardboard, hates spiders, and is going to be a jewish activist socialite and she also already traumatized her new camera, bia left us for PR and came back with pictures and tormented HDG with food and is contemplating what degree to do next (she has a school addiction problem but it''s ok elle''s got one too so they make a great couple), HH is preggers and wants someone to be preggers with her and she can''t change the kitty litter anymore cause it makes her sick and her cat recently shredded carpet and she''s a B-pic model or at least the should be, HDG got her rock which is stunning and has a nice sparkly broach to wear with her gown and is/was considering a gorgeous venue in PR, B BigT HH and HDG met up last night and owe us pictures, TP is now jewish and is getting close to being engaged and is going out for dinner on her b-day to some fancy restaurant and has a dress that''ll hopefully help move the engagement along and one of the guys she works for has a crazy daughter who''s in and out of jail, BigT has a lot of school which sucks cause lately she''s been in and out but if you make an attorney joke she''ll appear to pretend to be wounded (kinda like freke with shoues or me with summaries)

in short: it''s still poop, food, cake, pie, bugs, kittes, dogs (HDG has a cutie and so does B and of course DOG), kittehs getting sick, sunny''s vasheesh not behaving, pregnancies, our boys, dramz, most of us still dislike our jobs or lack thereof, while there have been some injuries, no one''s died from head-desking yet, poop protocol, and lots and lots of should be exercising but food is way more important to talk about (besides food just leads to more poop).

now to see if PS doesn''t eat this post. if it does i''m just posting POOP and hoping you get its deeper meaning.
Wow.

That was one of the most impressive things I''ve ever read.

3.gif
38.gif

which was on page 114! back then CK, MK, jessie, DG, princess, kribbie, freke, and possibly a few others were still posting in this thread and princess please and firey have been making recent appearances (my apologies if i forgot any of our lovely lady lurkers), but as much as i''d love to do an epic 633 page update i''m afraid you''re just going to get recent memories.

since you left us:

in the beginning there was poop. and poopcake. and farts. sometimes mixed in with lunch, shoes, holiday foods, ''cleaning'', booze, and dramz.
sunny had landlord blues, elle''s man registers special domain names when drunk, kittehs, kittehs, D.O.G. and friends, more kittehs, LP made an awesome scarecrow and won the best PS hair award and is currently fighting the wax seal battle, wino is giving poopcake a run for its money with castle cake and is doubling as a professional girls room decorator and was recently so sick she was puking so much there could be no wine but thankfully all is right in the world and she can keep her booze down she also picked out an adorable orange dress for mini (shortly before the days of toilet worshipping commenced), jcar and MK both moved on to greener job pastures MK can''t post as much and jcar still gets up ridiculously early to look at mullet braids of doom and to plan epic ribbon victories, future girl shared the wealth of future sangria and is currently at the beach which apparently makes her BF mad and she is going to come back and post pics of her alice in wonderland costume, elle looks great in cardboard, hates spiders, and is going to be a jewish activist socialite and she also already traumatized her new camera, bia left us for PR and came back with pictures and tormented HDG with food and is contemplating what degree to do next (she has a school addiction problem but it''s ok elle''s got one too so they make a great couple), HH is preggers and wants someone to be preggers with her and she can''t change the kitty litter anymore cause it makes her sick and her cat recently shredded carpet and she''s a B-pic model or at least the should be, HDG got her rock which is stunning and has a nice sparkly broach to wear with her gown and is/was considering a gorgeous venue in PR, B BigT HH and HDG met up last night and owe us pictures, TP is now jewish and is getting close to being engaged and is going out for dinner on her b-day to some fancy restaurant and has a dress that''ll hopefully help move the engagement along and one of the guys she works for has a crazy daughter who''s in and out of jail, BigT has a lot of school which sucks cause lately she''s been in and out but if you make an attorney joke she''ll appear to pretend to be wounded (kinda like freke with shoues or me with summaries)

in short: it''s still poop, food, cake, pie, bugs, kittes, dogs (HDG has a cutie and so does B and of course DOG), kittehs getting sick, sunny''s vasheesh not behaving, pregnancies, our boys, dramz, most of us still dislike our jobs or lack thereof, while there have been some injuries, no one''s died from head-desking yet, poop protocol, and lots and lots of should be exercising but food is way more important to talk about (besides food just leads to more poop).

now to see if PS doesn''t eat this post. if it does i''m just posting POOP and hoping you get its deeper meaning.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Date: 2/23/2010 12:33:27 PM
Author: Bia

3.gif
38.gif

since you left us:

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Wow--I am duly impressed!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

3.gif
38.gif

since you left us:

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
...SHIRT???

squirrly, that was epic.

Date: 2/23/2010 12:38:10 PM
Author: vc10um

3.gif
38.gif

since you left us:

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
...SHIRT???

squirrly, that was epic.
I would definitely wear that shirt.

ok, off to my interview.

will catch up later...so make it good.

Date: 2/23/2010 12:51:01 PM
ok, off to my interview.

*kisses*

You forgot meeeeeeee!!!
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

LOL. Sunny got married, went on her HM, had an epic pregnant/not pregnant/pregnant/not pregnant battle with Flo and WON. Amended.
9.gif

3.gif
38.gif

since you left us:

Squirrly, you had me at poop.

you also never cease to amaze me! thanks for getting me caught up!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Date: 2/23/2010 12:52:03 PM
Author: sunnyd
You forgot meeeeeeee!!!
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

LOL. Sunny got married, went on her HM, had an epic pregnant/not pregnant/pregnant/not pregnant battle with Flo and WON. Amended.
9.gif
Haha!

Thats important stuff!

Date: 2/23/2010 12:51:01 PM
ok, off to my interview.

Kick butt!!!

I''m off to a meeting. **SIGH**

Back later.

You forgot meeeeeeee!!!
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

9.gif
She did mention your landlord blues!

I''m off for lunch!
35.gif

You forgot meeeeeeee!!!
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

9.gif
she didn''t forget you, she just didn''t menion anything except your landlord problems...you''re FIRST in fact!

Date: 2/23/2010 12:53:37 PM

You forgot meeeeeeee!!!
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

9.gif
True. I feel the love again.
30.gif

Date: 2/23/2010 12:23:48 PM
Author: vc10um

No word on the necklace that I loved on the second floor...I''m waiting to commission that one until we have wedding date and I have a dress. It might get knocked down to a bracelet because I''m realizing that I''m most likely going to want to wear pearls, since, on top of loving them and them being the perfect wedding jewelry...they''re my birthstone.

However, that amethyst sugarloaf ring I loved on the first floor...is gonna be mine! Well, not that exact one, but Swala Gem Traders cut me a 10mm square sugarloaf amethyst special order and all 4.17 carats of her is en route to me right now! I''m gonna get it custom set at Quest in Fairfax in rose gold, but without the diamond melee. The stone will cover enough of my finger that I don''t need the extra bling.
9.gif

oh i remember you and pearls! the pieces we saw at that store on the way back to the Metro were gorgeous too. i like the idea of having the bracelet at least! maybe they''ll be able to incorporate some pearls in the bracelet too. that would be so awesome!

yay for your ring!!!
36.gif
how exciting and you MUST bring the finished piece at another GTG! 4.17 carats....wowza
30.gif

You forgot meeeeeeee!!!
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

9.gif

awww, congratulations Sunny!!!
36.gif

I''m nominating Squirrly for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Date: 2/23/2010 1:02:33 PM
Author: winelover23
I''m nominating Squirrly for the Nobel Peace Prize.
Hahaha!!

Date: 2/23/2010 12:55:08 PM

You forgot meeeeeeee!!!
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

9.gif
30.gif
In the last paragraph there is a line about your vaheesh not behaving correctly.

Date: 2/23/2010 1:16:00 PM
Author: Clairitek

Date: 2/23/2010 12:55:08 PM

You forgot meeeeeeee!!!
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

9.gif
30.gif
In the last paragraph there is a line about your vaheesh not behaving correctly.
Dammit! I knew I should have learned how to read! Thanks C!
12.gif

On the positive side, we don''t work for the company over in Hangout.

At first mention of those requirements I''d budget my year with no bonus and start looking for a new place to be.

I''m back from lunch.

Commence the celebration.

Hello my lovelies!

Work sucks as usual and I''m busy! Elle, I''m so so happy not-Ferris is ok!
36.gif

Squirly, that recap was freakin great!
36.gif

Date: 2/23/2010 2:03:13 PM
Author: hisdiamondgirl
Hello my lovelies!

Work sucks as usual and I''m busy! Elle, I''m so so happy not-Ferris is ok!
36.gif

Squirly, that recap was freakin great!
36.gif
Thanks!

Sorry work is busy! Wish you could come play with us!
3.gif

Date: 2/23/2010 1:59:44 PM
I''m back from lunch.

Sing along everyone!

Here is Elle, she''s here at last!

Here is Elle, she''s a horse''s a**! Hey!

That''s how we welcome family members in the Wino family.

I selfishly bought C 2 more seasons of Dexter for his bday next week so we can both watch them.
9.gif
We watched 7 episodes over 2 days last weekend!

I''m back from lunch.

emhug.gif
emcocktl.gif
embeer.gif
emhug2.gif
party!

i can post again! thanks for the comments, and the nomination, if i get it i''ll fly you all out to the celebration
9.gif

i forgot to mention VC too! who has a very romantic BF, had a flat tire and a lot of snow, but still got to go away for v-day, and should be getting her shiny soon (or there''ll be a lot of angry STers in DC before the last cherry blosson falls.)

and almost everyone has at least one ST wife.

i''m hoping this isn''t the last time i can get my posts to work today but if it is, i hope everyone has a great day!

what''d everyone have for lunch? i need to go make mine (probably something involving pasta)

Date: 2/23/2010 2:10:15 PM
Author: winelover23

I''m back from lunch.

Sing along everyone!

Here is Elle, she''s here at last!

Here is Elle, she''s a horse''s a**! Hey!

That''s how we welcome family members in the Wino family.
i love your family welcome!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP