shape
carat
color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

Thanks for the warm welcome Wino! Get the shoes!

Sunny we have been watching Dexter. We''re mid season 2 now. Loving it!
9.gif

Date: 2/23/2010 2:11:24 PM
Author: Squirrly

Date: 2/23/2010 1:59:44 PM
Author: elledizzy5
I''m back from lunch.

Commence the celebration.
emhug.gif
emcocktl.gif
embeer.gif
emhug2.gif
party!

i can post again! thanks for the comments, and the nomination, if i get it i''ll fly you all out to the celebration
9.gif

i forgot to mention VC too! who has a very romantic BF, had a flat tire and a lot of snow, but still got to go away for v-day, and should be getting her shiny soon (or there''ll be a lot of angry STers in DC before the last cherry blosson falls.)

and almost everyone has at least one ST wife.

i''m hoping this isn''t the last time i can get my posts to work today but if it is, i hope everyone has a great day!

what''d everyone have for lunch? i need to go make mine (probably something involving pasta)
Awwww, thanks squirrly!!!

And yes! HH and I are married...Wino, LP, and sunny are our ST threesome, Bia and elle are married, and so are T and HDG. I didn''t forget anyone, did I?

39.gif
Stupid Zappos doesn''t have them in my size. I find shoes I like and they are either A) $250 or B) not in my size. MLIA.

Poor Wino!
39.gif

Date: 2/23/2010 2:25:53 PM
Author: winelover23
39.gif
Stupid Zappos doesn''t have them in my size. I find shoes I like and they are either A) $250 or B) not in my size. MLIA.
39.gif

39.gif
what size? i''ll keep an eye out for shoes when i''m getting my wedding ones.

39.gif
If they''re cute enough you MAKE them fit.

Date: 2/23/2010 2:28:43 PM

39.gif
what size? i''ll keep an eye out for shoes when i''m getting my wedding ones.
6.5, same as my finger.

My hand feels naked.
7.gif

I want my proposal now. (Okay, I want it now, but I know he''s planning something special so I have to be patient)

He has made comments to give me even more hope that it will happen on my b-day. ("it won''t be long", "wouldn''t a fireplace make a nice place to propose?")

9 more days (Next Friday) -- I hope.

Date: 2/23/2010 2:27:29 PM
Author: sunnyd
Poor Wino!
39.gif
Shopping trip wife?

Do I like these?

Son of a bleep, sorry.

i think they''re adorable! love the bow. are you having an orange shoe craving?

Date: 2/23/2010 2:36:15 PM
Apparently I am but then I saw the purplish pink ones and guess what happened? They jumped into my virtual shopping cart! OMG, how does this happen? My favorite is the text I''ll send J that says "don''t tell my fiance I just bought more shoes".

Date: 2/23/2010 2:37:41 PM

Apparently I am but then I saw the purplish pink ones and guess what happened? They jumped into my virtual shopping cart! OMG, how does this happen? My favorite is the text I''ll send J that says ''don''t tell my fiance I just bought more shoes''.
LOL! What did you get?

Date: 2/23/2010 2:40:01 PM
Author: sunnyd

Apparently I am but then I saw the purplish pink ones and guess what happened? They jumped into my virtual shopping cart! OMG, how does this happen? My favorite is the text I''ll send J that says ''don''t tell my fiance I just bought more shoes''.
LOL! What did you get?
these

http://www.endless.com/Unisa Womens Orange Slingback Medium/dp/B002J9GSF6/ref=ord_crt_shr/182-1818861-1784665?fromPage=cart&refURL=/shoppingcart/&asins=B002J9GSF6

Cutio!

no clue how that happened!
2.gif
he can''t be mad at you, they''re cute!

Wino, I *puffy heart* you and your texting J.

I just verbally nailed a set of attorneys to the wall in a conversation. I''m a bit psyched over here and doing a happy dance in my chair.

TP...it''s so close! How exciting!

Date: 2/23/2010 2:50:26 PM
Author: vc10um

I just verbally nailed a set of attorneys to the wall in a conversation. I''m a bit psyched over here and doing a happy dance in my chair.

What did you nail them with? (if you can share)

You go on with your bad self!

go V!
and yes, good luck TP!

Thanks. I like hearing of attorney suffering!
31.gif

The secretary next to me wont stop coughing. Its driving me insane.

Date: 2/23/2010 2:58:56 PM

31.gif

Throw a brick at her head.

Date: 2/23/2010 3:04:38 PM

Date: 2/23/2010 2:58:56 PM

31.gif

Throw a brick at her head.
Fresh outta bricks.

I''m loving all of the toilet talk on PS today!

Date: 2/23/2010 2:51:35 PM
Author: TooPatient

What did you nail them with? (if you can share)
Plain, good ol'' fashioned logic.

We were discussing the merits of a case, so I can''t really share that, but I can tell you that I gave them my awesome reasoning, and they (2 attys on the other end of the phone) stuttered and then put me on hold so they could discuss what I just said, and then they came back and said, "well, do you have any suggestions?"

I WIN!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP