Author: elrohwen
Date: 3/1/2010 2:45:02 PM

Author: TheBigT

Date: 3/1/2010 2:42:50 PM

Author: Hudson_Hawk

Um...a salary?

A bunneh.
39.gif

I don''t have a salary, but I do have a bunneh!!
9.gif
Lucky!!!! I''m moving to CT to be nearer to your bunneh.

Date: 3/1/2010 2:41:38 PM
Date: 3/1/2010 2:35:21 PM

Author: Lilac

HH - how are you feeling? I saw on the Pregnant PSers thread that you''re expecting, but I always feel weird posting there because, well, I''m not. Congrats and I hope you''re having an easy and healthy pregnancy!
35.gif

Oh thank you Lilac, you''re so sweet. Other than being really moody the last few days I''m doing well. I''ve had very very little m/s, most of it came early on like 4-6 weeks, which according to some people is too early. Mainly I''ve just been really tired and moody. Friday night I fell asleep at 7 and slept through the night until 7. Then I took multiple naps on Saturday and Sunday. All I want to do is sleep! But we''re excited. I''m officially 11 weeks. I have my 12 week apt next Monday and another u/s on Wednesday-YAY.

Wow that sounds like a lot of sleep, but I guess with all the changes involved in pregnancy I would imagine you''re probably still pretty exhausted. You''re already 11 weeks! Wow! So when are you due? I know I''m perfectly capable of doing the math myself and figuring it out, but as I mentioned earlier I''ve decided to procrastinate doing any and all work today which to me includes any form of math. I know, I''m pathetic.
9.gif

I''m allergic to my office today. I keep having to sneeze, but I can''t
39.gif

Date: 3/1/2010 2:49:56 PM
I''m allergic to my office today. I keep having to sneeze, but I can''t
39.gif

I hate that feeling. Almost as much as having an itch I can''t scratch or trying to stretch when I''m tired but getting interrupted mid-stretch.

Date: 3/1/2010 2:49:23 PM

HH - how are you feeling? I saw on the Pregnant PSers thread that you''re expecting, but I always feel weird posting there because, well, I''m not. Congrats and I hope you''re having an easy and healthy pregnancy!
35.gif

Oh thank you Lilac, you''re so sweet. Other than being really moody the last few days I''m doing well. I''ve had very very little m/s, most of it came early on like 4-6 weeks, which according to some people is too early. Mainly I''ve just been really tired and moody. Friday night I fell asleep at 7 and slept through the night until 7. Then I took multiple naps on Saturday and Sunday. All I want to do is sleep! But we''re excited. I''m officially 11 weeks. I have my 12 week apt next Monday and another u/s on Wednesday-YAY.

Wow that sounds like a lot of sleep, but I guess with all the changes involved in pregnancy I would imagine you''re probably still pretty exhausted. You''re already 11 weeks! Wow! So when are you due? I know I''m perfectly capable of doing the math myself and figuring it out, but as I mentioned earlier I''ve decided to procrastinate doing any and all work today which to me includes any form of math. I know, I''m pathetic.
9.gif

Hahaha no worries, I''m due September 21. It seems so far away!

Date: 3/1/2010 2:49:16 PM
Date: 3/1/2010 2:46:43 PM

Author: elrohwen

Date: 3/1/2010 2:45:02 PM

Um...a salary?

A bunneh.
39.gif

I don''t have a salary, but I do have a bunneh!!
9.gif

Lucky!!!! I''m moving to CT to be nearer to your bunneh.

And closer to ME!!!
3.gif

Date: 3/1/2010 2:51:04 PM

It''ll be here before you know it
2.gif
Good luck with everything and I look forward to reading your updates on the pregnancy thread. Hopefully one day I''ll be there myself. Happy and healthy 9 months to you and baby!
1.gif

Date: 3/1/2010 11:09:08 AM
Elle it doesn''t matter. Recent divorce is not an excuse. For me it would actually cause an even bigger issue because she''s clearly got a void in her life she''s trying to fill. A married man does not need to be the cork that stuffs her void.
Shirt.

Date: 3/1/2010 2:54:24 PM

It''ll be here before you know it
2.gif
Good luck with everything and I look forward to reading your updates on the pregnancy thread. Hopefully one day I''ll be there myself. Happy and healthy 9 months to you and baby!
1.gif

Thank you!!

Date: 3/1/2010 2:35:08 PM
Author: winelover23

Date: 3/1/2010 2:33:06 PM

Date: 3/1/2010 2:27:04 PM
Author: vc10um
Here''s hoping the occasional phone call/email does the trick, HDG!

And Lilac, I am SO SO SO SORRY about your ILs. I just don''t know how some people can treat other people, ESPECIALLY those who are part of the family, so poorly!

Thanks - luckily my husband is so wonderful he *more* than makes up for his parents.
1.gif
Awwww, I just gagged. Kidding Lilac, he better make evil IL''s worth it!
36.gif
Lilac, I''m glad you at least got a great DH out of your ILs!

BF''s parents are awesome, and I love them, but I think I''ve talked to them on the phone once. M had a crazy fever and was really sick, and could barely hold anything down and so I called his mom (a nurse) and said, "Look, I''m going to be lucky if I can get him to keep one of these down. This is what''s he''s on, what''s the most essential thing for him to take?" and she told me what to do and when/how to do it, and it worked like a charm!

They came to visit a month or so ago, and M was part most of the time so it was just us for a while and it was fine. We''re pretty open about the fact that we know it''s never going to be like they raised me, and we don''t expect that, but we''re building a stong, solid relationship. It was fun spending time with them and chatting/bonding. I feel pretty confident saying I love them and they love me, warts and all.

But yeah, when we get engaged, I''ll be very surprised if I get a phone call. It''d be more likely that they say congrats to him and that''s expected to go for both of us.

(Side note: living together has totally opened my eyes to just how much M talks to his parents! He talks to them multiple times a week! It''s nuts! Granted, international phone calls are WAY more expensive than calling somebody on the same network here, but still. Multiple. Times. Per. Week.)

Date: 3/1/2010 2:46:01 PM
Author: sunnyd

Date: 3/1/2010 2:40:39 PM

Date: 3/1/2010 2:09:34 PM

HDG - I hate to brag up my future IL''s because they are like um perfect but seriously I love them almost as much as my own parents.

My ILs are way better than my own parents.
7.gif

I just applied to a job that had free parking and lunch. What more do you need?!

Um...a salary?
Overrated.
40.gif
Seriously! This is so freakin true. I would so be happier right now if I worked at Express again making whatever measly sum it was I made when I worked there!

Date: 3/1/2010 2:58:47 PM
Author: hisdiamondgirl

Date: 3/1/2010 2:46:01 PM

Date: 3/1/2010 2:40:39 PM

Date: 3/1/2010 2:09:34 PM

HDG - I hate to brag up my future IL''s because they are like um perfect but seriously I love them almost as much as my own parents.

My ILs are way better than my own parents.
7.gif

I just applied to a job that had free parking and lunch. What more do you need?!

Um...a salary?
Overrated.
40.gif
Seriously! This is so freakin true. I would so be happier right now if I worked at Express again making whatever measly sum it was I made when I worked there!
$7/hr. At least for me. But I''m pretty sure I ended up paying them to let me work there...

Date: 3/1/2010 2:49:23 PM

35.gif

9.gif

Um, you have to have baby Hawk before I leave for my HM! I don''t want to miss it!

When are you leaving? My plan is to keep my legs crossed and the hawklet in the nest until October 5th.

Wino...check out this thread! It reminded me of the necklaces you were looking at and it is gorgeous!

Date: 3/1/2010 3:07:12 PM
When are you leaving? My plan is to keep my legs crossed and the hawklet in the nest until October 5th.
I''ll be gone 9/24 to 10/1. If you do no suceed someone is going to need to call me and forward pics! Volunteers?????

Date: 3/1/2010 3:09:59 PM
Wino...check out this thread! It reminded me of the necklaces you were looking at and it is gorgeous!
STUNNING!

Date: 3/1/2010 3:10:17 PM

I''ll be gone 9/24 to 10/1. If you do no suceed someone is going to need to call me and forward pics! Volunteers?????
Got your back babe.

Date: 3/1/2010 3:13:07 PM

Date: 3/1/2010 3:10:17 PM

Got your back babe.
Thanks wife!

HDG - That necklace is very pretty. I LOVE etsy!

Date: 3/1/2010 2:58:47 PM
The best job I ever had was working at a photolab in a grocery store. I was by myself most of the time, so I could be my own manager, give people discounts if their pictures turned out like crap, etc. It was awesome. I got to deal with customers all day, which was fun, and I didn''t have an annoying manager around. There was a guy who sold cellphone stuff right next to the photolab, and he was fun to chat with during slow times. And it was fun seeing everyone''s pictures! We had to cycle through them on the computer and fix any really dark/light ones - it was neat to see people vacations, pets, kids, etc.

After working there for 3 months my manager quit and they actually offered me the job! I had to leave for college though, so I didn''t take them up on it. Too bad I only made $7/hour.

I loved working at Target as a pharmacy tech. It was sooo interesting and I was more respected because I was in the pharmacy vs just on the floor.

Working at Home Depot was the best thing I ever did. If only they paid a normal wage!!
39.gif

Date: 3/1/2010 3:22:20 PM
Working at Home Depot was the best thing I ever did. If only they paid a normal wage!!
39.gif

Really? TJ''s mom works at Lowes and loves it. What did you like about it?

I LOVED waitressing! It was my first "real" job in High School. I worked at Bob Evans. I was pretty good at it, so I made good money in tips, and we didn''t have to tip out to anyone because everyone else made at least minimum wage.

This whole career thing is overrated. We should all go back to minimum wage jobs!

Date: 3/1/2010 3:25:29 PM

39.gif

It was fast, the job itself was interesting, and practically all of my current friends are from there, including DH!
3.gif
Plus once you''re there as long as I was, you can pretty much do whatever you want and get away with it.
31.gif

Ooooh I also loved waitressing and bartending. The best part was taking your $$$$ home at the end of the night!

I wish my job now was as fun as my job at Build-A-Bear was. That was awesome.

Date: 3/1/2010 3:29:52 PM
Date: 3/1/2010 3:25:29 PM

39.gif

It was fast, the job itself was interesting, and practically all of my current friends are from there, including DH!
3.gif
Plus once you''re there as long as I was, you can pretty much do whatever you want and get away with it.
31.gif

heh! I think I''d want to work in the paint department.

Date: 3/1/2010 3:31:15 PM
Author: princesss
I wish my job now was as fun as my job at Build-A-Bear was. That was awesome.

That sounds like it would be so much fun!!!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP