Date: 3/1/2010 3:58:05 PM

Author: Hudson_Hawk

Date: 3/1/2010 3:55:13 PM

Author: princesss

Date: 3/1/2010 3:35:42 PM

Date: 3/1/2010 3:31:15 PM

Author: princesss

I wish my job now was as fun as my job at Build-A-Bear was. That was awesome.

Funny story, the first year TJ and I were dating he took me to BAB for valentines day. My cat binks loves to molest/knead anything soft and squishy, be it a tummy, stuffed animal, cashmere sweater, anything. So to combat this we built a bear just for him. It was a monkey and we named her ''Lindsay Spears.'' She had on a denim skirt, red sox jersey and no undies and her voice box said ''No Binks, not my forbidden inch!''

OMG it freaked the eff out of Binks. So hilarious!!! He stayed away from her after he heard it, but still humps my sweaters.

Too funny.

I hated my second store. They limited my party times! I''m sorry, parties with me are an hour and a half of awesome, not 45 minutes of mediocre because they want to push ''the brats'' out of the store. For Pete''s sake, you work at BAB! Sing, dance, go crazy! My heart ceremonies kicked butt, too. I guess I lucked out with my first store - my manager loved what I did, and the people in the other stores could always tell when I was at work, because I made people do the silliest stuff.
9.gif

The term ''party'' makes me think you worked at the Moonlight Bunny Ranch!

I just choked on my water a little bit.

Whatever, you know it''s your dream job.
Yeah, but now M has started to object. He''s standing in the way of my dreams, HH! Should we break up? I mean, I love him, but a girl''s gotta be able to chase her dreams.

Date: 3/1/2010 4:02:21 PM
Author: Bia

Date: 3/1/2010 3:57:59 PM
Author: winelover23

Date: 3/1/2010 3:56:40 PM

Date: 3/1/2010 3:54:25 PM

Date: 3/1/2010 3:43:21 PM

Date: 3/1/2010 3:40:44 PM

I will hire you as Mini''s Nanny!
I JUST GOT MY DREAM JOB PEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

I''d work for free for Mini. I''ll just need a place to stay for the rest of my life.

Nannying is the best. You''re THE BOSS all day long and the kids love you. Unless they hate you, then you''re screwed.
Sold! We totally have a spare room with lovely natural light and I will give you a pottery barn gift card to decorate it to your liking. Is a Mercedes SUV ok? Mini will LOVE you!
I''m HIRED!

Before I sign, I prefer BMW. It''s like Coke or Pepsi...

k thanks!
No prob, X5 ok? What color? Leather or cloth? Navigation?
Now we''re in full negotiation. Golden!

(Wino, if you ever hire a nanny, talk to me first please!)
Absolutely! If I ever have one she will be very well taken care of!

Dude. Text spam? What is the world coming to?!?! I only get 200, quit wasting them you stupid douchespammer!

Date: 3/1/2010 4:12:21 PM
Author: sunnyd
Dude. Text spam? What is the world coming to?!?! I only get 200, quit wasting them you stupid douchespammer!
We don''t have a texting plan - I would hunt down anyone who sent me spam texts!

Princess, M could never understand the call of the Nevada desert, stripper glitter and smell of fat sweaty truckers.

Date: 3/1/2010 4:12:21 PM
New favorite douche saying!

dupe post.

Alright, ladies. Back on a the workout train! Off to dance class and then possibly an extra 15 minutes of cardio cuz I need to get my butt back in gear!!!
35.gif

Date: 3/1/2010 4:29:49 PM
Author: vc10um
Alright, ladies. Back on a the workout train! Off to dance class and then possibly an extra 15 minutes of cardio cuz I need to get my butt back in gear!!!
35.gif
Have fun with that! Bye, VC!

You go with your bad self wifey!

Date: 3/1/2010 4:29:49 PM
35.gif
Gosh I need to do this
29.gif
15.gif
7.gif

Bye VC!
35.gif
Have fun!

Good for you, VC! I''m headed to the gym after work. Our Y has TVs on the ellipticals - it''s great. It makes watching trashy TV not *such* a waste.

Date: 3/1/2010 2:00:47 PM

Date: 3/1/2010 1:53:50 PM
Author: TheBigT

Date: 3/1/2010 1:50:13 PM
what do you mean restaurant version?
I know, sometimes I don''t make sense when I talk... I meant I''m looking for the perfect mac & cheese at restaurants, rather than recipes for me to make. I love a great mac, but I don''t want to make it all the time (or have leftovers). DH and I try mac & cheese practically whenever we see it on a menu. We both like it really creamy with a crusty, crunchy top.
Manchego Mac and Cheese for Brunch at Essex on the LES. DELCIOUS. Go. Make 11:30 AM reservations on a Sunday. Free coffee til 12 cuz they can''t serve you alcohol yet, and then 3 mimosas included with your meal starting at 12. Dooooo it.

elro, I''m dying from the cuteness over here.

OMG!! That sounds beyond delicious. Manchego is SOOooo yummy.
Do they use just manchego or do they blend with others?

ETA: I just sent B an e-mail letting him know that he is supposed to not let me make mac&cheese tonight no matter how gooey and melty and..... Mmmmmm.

Still catching up...

Just spent an hour and a half from hell at the post office. The employees were all really nice. Unfortunately, it seems the end of the day is when the entire WORLD decides it''s time to go there.

Date: 3/1/2010 3:43:21 PM

Date: 3/1/2010 3:40:44 PM

Date: 3/1/2010 3:36:06 PM

Date: 3/1/2010 3:25:29 PM

Date: 3/1/2010 3:22:20 PM
Working at Home Depot was the best thing I ever did. If only they paid a normal wage!!
39.gif

Really? TJ''s mom works at Lowes and loves it. What did you like about it?
My BFF from HS works there and SHE loves it!

I loved working as a nanny...I should go professional. With my references, credentials and education I could probably rack in a very nice salary. But then I''d have to work for some hoity-toity Manhattan family. The money definitely WON''T be worth having to deal with the intellectual elite
20.gif
I like my supervisors to have comparable (OR LESS THAN
41.gif
) IQs to mine.
I will hire you as Mini''s Nanny!
I JUST GOT MY DREAM JOB PEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

I''d work for free for Mini. I''ll just need a place to stay for the rest of my life.

Nannying is the best. You''re THE BOSS all day long and the kids love you. Unless they hate you, then you''re screwed.
One of the little brats... er... girls I used to watch is in college now and her little sister graduates high school this year.

I just heard about them Saturday when my mom was over. I felt so old.
39.gif
9.gif
23.gif

Date: 3/1/2010 4:01:15 PM
Author: elrohwen

Date: 3/1/2010 3:46:41 PM
Author: TooPatient
I want a bunny
39.gif

A big fluffy Otto like bunny. He is so cute.

My cats would be fine. I''m just afraid the puppy (80 pounds) would love the bunny a little too much...
Otto is a little fluffy bunny - he weighed 4.3lbs at his last vet visit. So tiny! Someday I hope to get him a girlfriend who is at least 10lbs
9.gif
Only 4.3??

Have to squeeze gently then when you bring him to the ST GTG...

It is 3:10 and I am officially caught up from the weekend.

Date: 3/1/2010 6:07:50 PM

Date: 3/1/2010 4:01:15 PM

Date: 3/1/2010 3:46:41 PM
I want a bunny
39.gif

A big fluffy Otto like bunny. He is so cute.

My cats would be fine. I''m just afraid the puppy (80 pounds) would love the bunny a little too much...
Otto is a little fluffy bunny - he weighed 4.3lbs at his last vet visit. So tiny! Someday I hope to get him a girlfriend who is at least 10lbs
9.gif
Only 4.3??

Have to squeeze gently then when you bring him to the ST GTG...
Hehe. His breed is only supposed to get up to 4lbs, so he''s even a bit big (though not fat) So gentle squeezing of the bunneh only! I don''t want a smushed bunny.

Date: 3/1/2010 6:11:32 PM
It is 3:10 and I am officially caught up from the weekend.
36.gif
36.gif

Hello, my name is 4ever and I''m having a rare moment of wedding insanity.

On the weekend BF and I were talking and he said he had planned for us to be engaged by now. That''s when reality kicked me in the face and I was like, OMG, once I get a job and we find a place we are going to get engeged for real and that could be soon. So one half of me (the half that hates making desisions and is kinda a comitaphobe and hates feeling tied to anything) freaked out a little and the other half (the bit of me that is a girl) got all excited and started mentally planning an entire wedding, stressing about budgets and dresses and most of all getting my ass into gear looking for a "for now" job and pissing BF off by talking about wedding stuff.

Conclusion: I am a crazy

Haha, 4ever. Wedding and engagement stuff can make the most sane of us feel crazy sometimes! You''re in good company.

Date: 3/1/2010 6:55:02 PM
Haha, 4ever. Wedding and engagement stuff can make the most sane of us feel crazy sometimes! You''re in good company.
Thanks. I feel like some spastic teenage girl has decided to inhabit my body, get all excited and plan an fantasy wedding. I''m just not really the kind of person who''s into that sort of thing. It is a contagious disease I have caught from this website.

Date: 3/1/2010 6:41:05 PM
Author: 4ever
Hello, my name is 4ever and I''m having a rare moment of wedding insanity.

On the weekend BF and I were talking and he said he had planned for us to be engaged by now. That''s when reality kicked me in the face and I was like, OMG, once I get a job and we find a place we are going to get engeged for real and that could be soon. So one half of me (the half that hates making desisions and is kinda a comitaphobe and hates feeling tied to anything) freaked out a little and the other half (the bit of me that is a girl) got all excited and started mentally planning an entire wedding, stressing about budgets and dresses and most of all getting my ass into gear looking for a ''for now'' job and pissing BF off by talking about wedding stuff.

Conclusion: I am a crazy
Exciting!

I mentioned to B a few months ago that if he waits too much longer to propose, there won''t be anything left to plan for the wedding.
4.gif

Guys just don''t get it
38.gif

Good luck finding a "for now" job and have fun with wedding plan thoughts.

Date: 3/1/2010 7:09:56 PM

Thanks. I feel like some spastic teenage girl has decided to inhabit my body, get all excited and plan an fantasy wedding. I''m just not really the kind of person who''s into that sort of thing. It is a contagious disease I have caught from this website.
Hey there, future girl! I love this! I am so excited for you...and the spastic teenage girl inhabiting your body.
9.gif

Dance class kicked my behind. My hip that''s been taking some hard landings in volleyball the last couple weeks tightened up, so I had to skip a few moves, but aside from that, it was a great workout!

And the excellent news: she teaches private lessons!!! So when A and I are prepping our first dance, she said she''ll teach us some steps that fit our chosen song so that we can wow on the dance floor without doing a choreographed song.

Date: 3/1/2010 7:28:36 PM

Hey there, future girl! I love this! I am so excited for you...and the spastic teenage girl inhabiting your body.
9.gif

Dance class kicked my behind. My hip that''s been taking some hard landings in volleyball the last couple weeks tightened up, so I had to skip a few moves, but aside from that, it was a great workout!

And the excellent news: she teaches private lessons!!! So when A and I are prepping our first dance, she said she''ll teach us some steps that fit our chosen song so that we can wow on the dance floor without doing a choreographed song.
What kind of dance class do you take? It sounds fun.

BF and I did salsa lessons last year but I got too busy with uni to continue.

Date: 3/1/2010 7:47:12 PM
Date: 3/1/2010 7:28:36 PM

9.gif

What kind of dance class do you take? It sounds fun.

BF and I did salsa lessons last year but I got too busy with uni to continue.
It''s a dance aerobics class called DanceSport Endurance. It started here in DC and is starting to spread out from the Metro area. It''s kinda like Zumba...but it covers ALL aspects of ballroom dance: Standard and Latin. It''s really fun! And TIRING. But I also feel like I''m learning something I can use in real life. Oh yeah, and it''s included in my gym membership.

V I totally admire you for your stamina and willingness to torture yourself on a daily basis. I envy anyone who finds exercise to be fun.

Good morning ladies!

Sweet Lord I just got the best news I could get. We''re actually getting a refund this year and it''s pretty substantial!

Date: 3/2/2010 8:57:46 AM
Sweet Lord I just got the best news I could get. We''re actually getting a refund this year and it''s pretty substantial!

That''s great news!
9.gif

Good morning
35.gif

Date: 3/2/2010 8:57:46 AM
Woohoo!

I''m so freaking tired lately. I really need to go to bed earlier.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP