shape
carat
color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

Date: 3/8/2010 9:32:22 AM
Author: elledizzy5
Yeah she asked J to watch her kitties, remember? I went over with him.

Oh, and J told me that she wanted him to come over on Thursday before she left so she could ''Show him around''
20.gif
Is that like when boys used to invite me to their apartments to "watch TV?"

Date: 3/8/2010 9:30:50 AM
Author: Bia

Date: 3/8/2010 9:25:54 AM

Date: 3/8/2010 9:23:05 AM
Author: TheBigT
I had the Oscars on in the background while I was working . . . but I''m really only interested in the pretty dresses.
Same!

Oh and get this. J and I went over to check on ho-face''s cats yesterday.

She has a plaque.. in her apartment.. that says ''DIVA''

Discuss.

20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif
23.gif
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif
You went to her house?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you tell us that before and I missed it? wtf?

and yes, she''s retarded.
i''m cornfused - whos the ho and why were you helping her?

and yes, that is lame. better than fabulous!

I had the Oscars on in the background while I was working . . . but I''m really only interested in the pretty dresses.
Same!

Discuss.

20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif
23.gif
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif

No words for that plaque. Yuck.

My weekend was pretty good. Made a surprise trip over to see DH''s parents. Talked to them about my job offer. Talked to DH at great length on the car ride home the next day about the job offer. Thought about the job offer some more while I was sealing the grout in my bathroom shower surround.... Woke up every morning thinking about the job offer. Its such a big decision and I know what *I* want to do, just need to get DH compeltely on board.

Date: 3/8/2010 9:34:43 AM

Date: 3/8/2010 9:32:22 AM
Yeah she asked J to watch her kitties, remember? I went over with him.

Oh, and J told me that she wanted him to come over on Thursday before she left so she could ''Show him around''
20.gif
Is that like when boys used to invite me to their apartments to ''watch TV?''
Ha! Who knows.
14.gif

Date: 3/8/2010 9:35:04 AM
Author: jcarlylew

Same!

Discuss.

20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif
23.gif
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif

i''m cornfused - whos the ho and why were you helping her?

and yes, that is lame. better than fabulous!
A female coworker of J''s that I think is interested in him.

We were helping her because J is nice and doesnt say no.

She''s called hoe-face because her face looks like someone hit her with a hoe.
28.gif

Date: 3/8/2010 9:35:36 AM
Author: Clairitek

Same!

Discuss.

20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif
23.gif
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif

My weekend was pretty good. Made a surprise trip over to see DH''s parents. Talked to them about my job offer. Talked to DH at great length on the car ride home the next day about the job offer. Thought about the job offer some more while I was sealing the grout in my bathroom shower surround.... Woke up every morning thinking about the job offer. Its such a big decision and I know what *I* want to do, just need to get DH compeltely on board.
You sure you dont want an exact replica "DIVA" plaque for your birthday?

Yikes. Are you close to getting him on board?

I think the ho-face stuff is about to come out.

I snapped at J this morning. Like.. hardcore. Its only a matter of time before the inevitable break down of me holding in this in for too long, which will result in an epic verbal diarrhea explosion about it.

Date: 3/8/2010 9:37:33 AM

Same!

Discuss.

20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif
23.gif
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif

You sure you dont want an exact replica ''DIVA'' plaque for your birthday?

I''m embarrassed to admit I one had a sparkly pink bumper sticker on my car that said DIVA on it. Someone ripped it off of my car my freshman year of college. To me, it was sort of a joke. Guess they didn''t take it that way!

I think I am close. Just need to get my salary up a little more to feel completely comfortable. He is excited about a possible move to CA and the adventure we would have really branching out on our own a little. He likes it here, but hes not married to the place. Only to me.
16.gif

Morning!

I watched the Oscars last night, and was a little puzzled by The Hurt Locker winning Best Picture - maybe I''m a dunce with no eye for art, but I could barely pay attention to that movie. It never let up, and I got bored and restless without a break. I stopped paying attention after an hour.

I was also glad that Avatar won the award it deserved - graphics. The graphics were incredible. The rest of the movie? Not so much.

Date: 3/8/2010 9:39:38 AM

Same!

Discuss.

20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif
23.gif
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif

I''m embarrassed to admit I one had a sparkly pink bumper sticker on my car that said DIVA on it. Someone ripped it off of my car my freshman year of college. To me, it was sort of a joke. Guess they didn''t take it that way!

I think I am close. Just need to get my salary up a little more to feel completely comfortable. He is excited about a possible move to CA and the adventure we would have really branching out on our own a little. He likes it here, but hes not married to the place. Only to me.
16.gif
Ha! Hilarious.

That is really exciting. I would love it if one of us got a great job offer and we could pack up and move and try some place new! Very exciting! I hope it works out so you guys can branch out!

Same!

Discuss.

20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
20.gif
14.gif
14.gif
14.gif
23.gif
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif
38.gif

16.gif
Awww, wifey, if I''ve got to share you, I''m glad it''s with somebody smart!

Elle, write all of this down somewhere. It might help you calm down before you freak out on poor J. It''s no good to hold it all in until you explode. *hug*

Date: 3/8/2010 9:36:37 AM

A female coworker of J''s that I think is interested in him.

We were helping her because J is nice and doesnt say no.
Ohhhh i see now.

yeah, there was a girl hitting on E a couple years ago and even gave him a ride home when he forgot his keys (from a mutual party we were at, that i had to leave early for work). i was not happy about that since she texted him later on.
"listen, snatch..."

i would say its safe to say no more helping her out after this one.

Anybody want to rent a vacation home with me on Chincoteague Island, VA, and watch the wild ponies?

Date: 3/8/2010 9:41:07 AM

16.gif
Ha! Hilarious.

That is really exciting. I would love it if one of us got a great job offer and we could pack up and move and try some place new! Very exciting! I hope it works out so you guys can branch out!
me too. i keep on trying to get E to look at jobs in Us-VI
9.gif
they''ve got roads there too!

Date: 3/8/2010 9:43:32 AM
Anybody want to rent a vacation home with me on Chincoteague Island, VA, and watch the wild ponies?
ME!

Gmorning, everyone!!! Sorry I''m late...was catching up with K about her weekend in RI. She met with her florist for the first time so she was telling me all about it!
36.gif

Watched the Oscars last night. I don''t think I saw a single nominated film or performance. So yeah...no clue if who won *deserved* it...but I was in LOVE with Sandra Bullock''s dress.

Date: 3/8/2010 9:47:16 AM
Author: vc10um

ME!

Gmorning, everyone!!! Sorry I''m late...was catching up with K about her weekend in RI. She met with her florist for the first time so she was telling me all about it!
36.gif

Watched the Oscars last night. I don''t think I saw a single nominated film or performance. So yeah...no clue if who won *deserved* it...but I was in LOVE with Sandra Bullock''s dress.
me too! she can do no wrong, in my eyes

Date: 3/8/2010 9:49:19 AM

ME!

36.gif

Yesss!! She looked gorgeous!!
36.gif

Date: 3/8/2010 9:49:19 AM

ME!

36.gif

She was great! Especially after having won 2 Razzies last week, lol.

ME!
36.gif

Ooh where is your friend getting married? Who is her florist? Small state...

Elle- I just saw your post about keeping all of this stuff in. I would definitely mention it to J. If someone at DH''s workplace was behaving this way, I would say something too. Her behavior is far from appropriate. I''m surprised there were half naked pictures of her up all over her house when you guys went over there.

Date: 3/8/2010 9:55:09 AM

Elle- I just saw your post about keeping all of this stuff in. I would definitely mention it to J. If someone at DH''s workplace was behaving this way, I would say something too. Her behavior is far from appropriate. I''m surprised there were half naked pictures of her up all over her house when you guys went over there.

33.gif
33.gif
33.gif
I missed this?!

Date: 3/8/2010 9:56:32 AM

33.gif
33.gif
33.gif
I missed this?!
LOL

I think she meant "weren''t"

ME!
Gmorning, everyone!!! Sorry I'm late...was catching up with K about her weekend in RI. She met with her florist for the first time so she was telling me all about it!
36.gif

Watched the Oscars last night. I don't think I saw a single nominated film or performance. So yeah...no clue if who won *deserved* it...but I was in LOVE with Sandra Bullock's dress.

Elle- I just saw your post about keeping all of this stuff in. I would definitely mention it to J. If someone at DH's workplace was behaving this way, I would say something too. Her behavior is far from appropriate. I'm surprised there were half naked pictures of her up all over her house when you guys went over there.
eta - just the idea about it, BARF. Mariah Carey complex maybe?

33.gif
33.gif
33.gif
I missed this?!

I think she meant "weren''t"

Date: 3/8/2010 9:57:03 AM

33.gif
33.gif
33.gif
I missed this?!
LOL

I think she meant ''weren''t''
Ohhhhhhh, good!

Date: 3/8/2010 9:58:11 AM

Date: 3/8/2010 9:57:03 AM

33.gif
33.gif
33.gif
I missed this?!
LOL

I think she meant ''weren''t''
Ohhhhhhh, good!
Haha! If that had been the case, it would have gone down already.
3.gif

ME!
36.gif

She''s the one getting married at Quidnessett. I think I mentioned it at the DC GTG...maybe... Towne House Flowers in Warwick is her florist...there''s some long convoluted relationship between her fiance and one of the arrangers there...

And elle, you NEED to talk to him!!!

Elle, that story was majorly vomit inducing. I really hope you bring this up to J soon! Poor guy doesn''t know what''s coming.

I did take Otto outside pictures - they''re up on his page on the unmentionable site.

You should leave half-naked pictures of yourself all over her apartment and claim J wanted to make it look like home!

Ummm.... missed this.

YES PLEASE!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP