shape
carat
color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

How about the Dutchess McNugget?

Morning!
35.gif

It was spring here too last weekend, now it''s dropped to the 30-40s again!
39.gif

Love the names, wife! Perhaps Dutchess something?

Date: 3/9/2010 10:49:05 AM
Author: elrohwen
Ha! Great minds...
9.gif

I like Duchess, but I think McNugget is taking it a bit far!
3.gif

Date: 3/9/2010 11:04:21 AM
Author: sunnyd

Date: 3/9/2010 10:49:05 AM
Ha! Great minds...
9.gif
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Date: 3/9/2010 11:05:36 AM
Author: ladypirate
I like Duchess, but I think McNugget is taking it a bit far!
3.gif
Heehee. I figured.

I also realized I'm incapable of spelling Duchess correctly. Dutchess County is right by us and that's now the only way I can spell it
20.gif

What do you guys think about Duchess Pepperpot? I kind of like it.

Morning ladies!!!
35.gif

In and out of meetings this morning...will be around more solidly after 1 PM.

Free Potbelly''s for lunch...mmmmmmmm...
18.gif

I love it! Reminds me of an awesome Monty Python skit.

Duchess Pepperpot it is! Along with Countess Henrietta and Lady Cluckerpants. Now I''m thinking that Henrietta sounds too formal alongside Pepperpot and Cluckerpants. Hmm. I must think on this further.

3.gif

Date: 3/9/2010 11:22:56 AM
Duchess Pepperpot it is! Along with Countess Henrietta and Lady Cluckerpants. Now I''m thinking that Henrietta sounds too formal alongside Pepperpot and Cluckerpants. Hmm. I must think on this further.

3.gif
Henrietta is my favorite of the three!

Date: 3/9/2010 11:25:41 AM

3.gif
Maybe she should be Queen Henrietta because she''s fancy.
41.gif

There''s no T in dutchess?! But it goes so well!!
39.gif

Date: 3/9/2010 11:34:56 AM
Author: sunnyd

Date: 3/9/2010 11:25:41 AM

3.gif
Maybe she should be Queen Henrietta because she''s fancy.
41.gif

There''s no T in dutchess?! But it goes so well!!
39.gif
I think there''s only a T if you''re talking about the county in New York.

I love the names, LP!

I want to get this swimsuit but I'm scared it won't fit and ruelala sucks for returns!

1411582989_RLLD_1.jpg

That suit is super cute! Though I wouldn''t buy any suit unless I knew I could return it. What''s their policy?

Date: 3/9/2010 11:44:31 AM
That suit is super cute! Though I wouldn''t buy any suit unless I knew I could return it. What''s their policy?
It''s final sale
39.gif
39.gif
That''s a NO for me then!!!
14.gif

HDG, it''s really cute but tops like that can be tricky (especially if you haven''t tried it on first).

Date: 3/9/2010 11:45:14 AM
HDG, it''s really cute but tops like that can be tricky (especially if you haven''t tried it on first).
Yeah you are all right! The last time I bought bathing suits online it was a disaster! I will step away from ruelala now!
3.gif

I do like how easy it is to return stuff to VS, though it ticks me off when everything is backorder only by the end of February
20.gif

Double post

Date: 3/9/2010 11:51:17 AM
I do like how easy it is to return stuff to VS, though it ticks me off when everything is backorder only by the end of February
20.gif

Ooooh, I need to buy another suit this week. Despite not working out, and eating crud all the time, I still want two suits.

What''s for lunch peeps?

I need food prontisimo!

My job is stupid.

NO idea what is for lunch, B! I should start thinkin..

No lunch for me - I think half a loaf of bread is enough until dinner
3.gif

Date: 3/9/2010 12:09:34 PM
3.gif
What''d Otto get? Yummy snacks?

No idea what I''m doing for lunch. I didn''t bring anything with me so I''m considering going to get something on Main St. Just can''t decide what...

Dh is being VERY insistent that I am home by a certain time. I wonder if he has another birthday surprise planned for me. He tried to fool me on Friday that nothing was going on (after he was insistent I was home by 6, not a second later) but I saw right through him. Its hard to surprise me. I wonder what he could be up to...

Date: 3/9/2010 12:21:33 PM
Author: Clairitek
No idea what I''m doing for lunch. I didn''t bring anything with me so I''m considering going to get something on Main St. Just can''t decide what...

Dh is being VERY insistent that I am home by a certain time. I wonder if he has another birthday surprise planned for me. He tried to fool me on Friday that nothing was going on (after he was insistent I was home by 6, not a second later) but I saw right through him. Its hard to surprise me. I wonder what he could be up to...
Oooh! Fun! I love surprises!

Date: 3/9/2010 12:17:48 PM
Author: elledizzy5

Date: 3/9/2010 12:09:34 PM
3.gif
What'd Otto get? Yummy snacks?
Otto go his usual breakfast of pellets and lettuce. Maybe he'll get a golden raisin later if he lets me take him outside!

C-tek, that's exciting! I can't wait to hear what your birthday surprise is.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP