shape
carat
color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

Date: 3/10/2010 7:48:58 PM
Author: vc10um
Future girl...hungover on a Wednesday??? Nice work!!!
31.gif
Did you make sangria yesterday???

LP, I LOVE that Watters gown you posted. TP, you can find it, along with many other gowns here.
Last night was our mad hatters tea party-seeing the movie in costumes followed by tea party. And by tea party I mean cocktails served in teapots at a local club. Spirits give me a hangover, I am a wine drinker. I want to eat somthing salty and greasy.

Date: 3/10/2010 7:52:24 PM
Author: princesss
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

My friend is pregnant, and I''m super happy for her!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
Yay for your friend!

My cat has an amazing skill of finding space *on* my lap to snuggle when I try really hard to make him snuggle *next* to me.

Date: 3/10/2010 8:19:52 PM
My cat has an amazing skill of finding space *on* my lap to snuggle when I try really hard to make him snuggle *next* to me.
One of mine has an amazing skill of finding a space on my lap to snuggle and then inserting his claws into my legs to insure he remains on my lap no matter what.

Date: 3/10/2010 8:40:33 PM
Author: 4ever

Date: 3/10/2010 8:19:52 PM
One of mine has an amazing skill of finding a space on my lap to snuggle and then inserting his claws into my legs to insure he remains on my lap no matter what.
sadly, my dog does BOTH of the above. i swear he is really a weird looking cat.

Murphy will go into stealth mode if he wants to be in your lap. One minute he''ll be sitting next to you and then he''ll slowly inch his way forward, one paw at a time, until he''s sitting in your lap. Then he''ll proceed to rub himself all over you-using your body to pet himself. He also reaches up and gently touches your face while looking deeply into your eyes.

Good morning!

Morning my ''dear'' friend!

Date: 3/11/2010 8:46:23 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Morning my ''dear'' friend!
Hehe.

Good morning pregosaurus rex!

Morning all!

Morning HH and Elle.

Good morning funneh bunneh ladeh

Morning Elro!

65 degrees in the D today! Woohoo!

Date: 3/11/2010 9:04:24 AM
Author: elledizzy5
Morning Elro!

Whoa, that''s crazy! It''s only supposed to get up to 55 here. And then it''s gonna rain tonight and all weekend
39.gif

Date: 3/11/2010 9:12:14 AM
Author: elrohwen

Date: 3/11/2010 9:04:24 AM
Author: elledizzy5
Morning Elro!

Whoa, that''s crazy! It''s only supposed to get up to 55 here. And then it''s gonna rain tonight and all weekend
39.gif
Boo! We have rain all weekend also.
39.gif

Morning!

Elle, do you watch Modern Family? The episode last night reminded me of J and the *cough* lovely lady *cough*cough* he works with.

lady is a strong word Princess.

BTW, I hate not being able to call you ladies by your given names on PS.

Date: 3/11/2010 9:29:36 AM
Morning!

Elle, do you watch Modern Family? The episode last night reminded me of J and the *cough* lovely lady *cough*cough* he works with.
No! But you''re the second person to mention that show to me. I should start watching!

Lovely lady. Pshaw.
20.gif

Date: 3/11/2010 9:31:11 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
lady is a strong word Princess.

BTW, I hate not being able to call you ladies by your given names on PS.
You can call me Lauren, I don''t mind. But others might get confused...

Good morning!
35.gif

Good morning T!

Oh, and good morning Princesss! I did not get you earlier!

You and J should watch last nights episode for real. Phil (one of the guys on the show) has his recently-divorced ex (who he thinks just wants to catch up/be friends) come over. Hilarity and awkwardness ensues.

Date: 3/11/2010 9:38:29 AM
You and J should watch last nights episode for real. Phil (one of the guys on the show) has his recently-divorced ex (who he thinks just wants to catch up/be friends) come over. Hilarity and awkwardness ensues.
Maybe we''ll awkwardly watch it tonight!

Princess, what is this show? Is it a sitcom? I''ve kind of vaguely heard of it, but I have no idea what it''s about.

Date: 3/11/2010 9:45:16 AM
Princess, what is this show? Is it a sitcom? I''ve kind of vaguely heard of it, but I have no idea what it''s about.
I skimmed your post and thought it said, "Princesss, what is a sitcom? I''ve kind of vaguely heard of it..."
Yeah.

Good morning, all!
35.gif

No yoga today.
39.gif
I have too much to do to interrupt my productivity mid-day. However, I *AM* going to the gym tonight. My abs hurt from pilates. The good hurt. I''ve gotta get my rear in gear...I have to run 13.1 miles in 87 days!!!

Date: 3/11/2010 9:48:03 AM
Author: vc10um
Good morning, all!
35.gif

No yoga today.
39.gif
I have too much to do to interrupt my productivity mid-day. However, I *AM* going to the gym tonight. My abs hurt from pilates. The good hurt. I''ve gotta get my rear in gear...I have to run 13.1 miles in 87 days!!!

Good morning, VC10! I heart pilates. I love the feeling of sore abs!

Ok, now I''m confused. I swore T''s post was above VC''s, but now they''re switched and VC''s post is first. I think I''m losing it.

Date: 3/11/2010 9:48:03 AM
Author: TheBigT

Date: 3/11/2010 9:45:16 AM
I skimmed your post and thought it said, ''Princesss, what is a sitcom? I''ve kind of vaguely heard of it...''
Yeah.
Hahahaha!

El, it''s a sitcom. It''s about 3 families - Al Bundy from married with children, and his kids and their families. His son is gay, and he and his partner have a daughter, and his daughter is married to Phil (can''t remember her name, but I know his!) who is super awkward and they''ve got 3 kids. It''s still finding its stride, but it''s usually hilarious (and always has at least one really really good moment).

Date: 3/11/2010 9:52:38 AM
Ok, now I'm confused. I swore T's post was above VC's, but now they're switched and VC's post is first. I think I'm losing it.
Me too! Because I saw that I had 2 posts in a row...
39.gif
Ghosts!
ETA: And now it's back to the way it was before?!

Crazy crazy stuff going on, apparently!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP