shape
carat
color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

You all have such exciting lives. Mine is so boring.

Date: 3/11/2010 11:39:27 AM
Author: winelover23
How??! With a Mini, your life can never be boring!!!

Date: 3/11/2010 11:39:27 AM
But you have Mini! How could life be boring with Mini?

JINX

The secretary next to me at work had animal control called on her. She has 8 cats and 6 dogs. Apparently she now has to get rid of some.

Mmmm...Cheez-Its!

Date: 3/11/2010 11:42:43 AM
Author: elledizzy5
The secretary next to me at work had animal control called on her. She has 8 cats and 6 dogs. Apparently she now has to get rid of some.
Yikes! That''s a LOT of furbabies!

Elro, great minds!
9.gif
I''ll buy you a Coke at some point!

Ya true, it''s non-stop but I don''t do exciting things like go to balls. That sounds weird. This weekend we''re re-organizing our filing. Who does that and thinks it''s fun? I need a new hobby other than cleaning.

Anyone done Zumba? It''s everywhere around me so I think I might do it this weekend.

Date: 3/11/2010 11:42:49 AM
Author: princesss
Mmmm...Cheez-Its!
canihavesome?

Date: 3/11/2010 11:44:30 AM
Ya true, it''s non-stop but I don''t do exciting things like go to balls. That sounds weird. This weekend we''re re-organizing our filing. Who does that and thinks it''s fun? I need a new hobby other than cleaning.

Anyone done Zumba? It''s everywhere around me so I think I might do it this weekend.
LOVE Zumba.

But I f*ed up my knee doing it. So I don''t do it anymore.
15.gif
But it''s SO FUN!!!

I did. Once. Went home and cried and never again.

Date: 3/11/2010 11:46:16 AM
Author: vc10um

LOVE Zumba.

But I f*ed up my knee doing it. So I don''t do it anymore.
15.gif
But it''s SO FUN!!!
Zumba is AMAZING (you''ve gotta sing that). I wish I had time for it.
39.gif

Re-filing is fun.

DVDs should be alphabetized.

Books should be sorted by subject, by author, alphabetically, and (if possible with other criteria) by height.

It is the unpacking after a move and getting stuff into a logical place to begin with that I hate. Same for paper filing.

Sunny, I LURVE those dresses!

Especially the first one!!!

OMG Sunny, wouldn''t our wife be sooooo hot in the navy one? With her crazy sexy awesome red hair? Hubba hubba!

The first one is hot. I wish they had a color pic of the emerald.
30.gif

So I think I''m just going to run errands on my lunch break. I''ve got nobody to eat with and I don''t want to eat here.

Date: 3/11/2010 12:08:30 PM
So I think I''m just going to run errands on my lunch break. I''ve got nobody to eat with and I don''t want to eat here.
Sounds very productive of you, P!
9.gif

I just ate lunch at my desk, like I do every day. Left over tofu stir-fry from last night...yummmmmmm.
18.gif

So I''m talking to one of my friends in customer service, and it sounds like things are getting bad over there. People are leaving as fast as they can, and they''re not hiring anybody new to take their place. So we''re getting more business, have fewer people handling customers, and what people we do have are getting stressed to the max. Sounds like H-E-double hockey sticks.

(Thank GOD I''m not there anymore!)

Date: 3/11/2010 12:16:31 PM
So I''m talking to one of my friends in customer service, and it sounds like things are getting bad over there. People are leaving as fast as they can, and they''re not hiring anybody new to take their place. So we''re getting more business, have fewer people handling customers, and what people we do have are getting stressed to the max. Sounds like H-E-double hockey sticks.

(Thank GOD I''m not there anymore!)
Yikes.
40.gif
Not good. Summer is the busy season too, don''t they know?!?!

Ummm... you''re an accountant, right?

There''s your answer.
41.gif
2.gif

Date: 3/11/2010 1:30:43 PM
Author: Clairitek

There''s your answer.
41.gif
2.gif
Well I am in that field so that probably does explain a lot. Gah, I''m a sick sick person.

Date: 3/11/2010 1:40:41 PM

There''s your answer.
41.gif
2.gif
Well I am in that field so that probably does explain a lot. Gah, I''m a sick sick person.
No, sick is my cube-mate who knows pi to 100 places! And she is having a Pi Day party on Sunday (3/14)!

Date: 3/11/2010 1:50:00 PM

There''s your answer.
41.gif
2.gif
No, sick is my cube-mate who knows pi to 100 places! And she is having a Pi Day party on Sunday (3/14)!
I just threw up.

Sunny--you have mad skillz! I love the first one you posted!

Date: 3/11/2010 1:50:00 PM

There''s your answer.
41.gif
2.gif
Nerd Alert!!

M''ll probably be deployed for this year''s ball so i could use a date
1.gif
(or two, three, eight...)

35.gif
I CAN POST! (because i''m not at home)

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP