shape
carat
color
clarity

The LIW Small Talk Thread

Date: 3/12/2010 9:16:28 AM
Author: elledizzy5
Morning V!

I just got an email from express. The subject line was ''We Heart Jean Leggings''

Gross.
14.gif

oh gross. Who wears jean leggings. Skinny jeans are bad enough (should be outlawed in my opinion).

Date: 3/12/2010 9:21:01 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk

Morning V!

I just got an email from express. The subject line was ''We Heart Jean Leggings''

Gross.
14.gif

oh gross. Who wears jean leggings. Skinny jeans are bad enough (should be outlawed in my opinion).
I don''t know but it disturbs me. People call them "Jeggings"

I dont like skinny jeans too much either.

Date: 3/12/2010 9:21:01 AM

Morning V!

Gross.
14.gif

Ew. Ew ew ew ew.

I secretly wish my hips were narrow enough to pull off wearing skinny jeans.
39.gif

But I will NEVER covet the jegging.

I don''t think skinny jeans flatter ANYONE! They either accentuate your thinness and make you look anorexic or you look like you''re a sausage stuffed in them. The worst offenders are the little emo boys who wear them sagging off their non-existent a$$es.

Date: 3/12/2010 9:29:51 AM
I don''t think skinny jeans flatter ANYONE! They either accentuate your thinness and make you look anorexic or you look like you''re a sausage stuffed in them. The worst offenders are the little emo boys who wear them sagging off their non-existent a$$es.
They certainly don''t look good on me. Athletic calves. ''Nuff said.

Omg, belly!! And those US pictures actually look like a real little person! I love it.

Am I the only one who kind of likes skinny jeans? I really really don't like those super skin tight ones, but I like the ones that are kind of skinny-straight leg ones. But I have smallish hips, so maybe that's why I like them. And they look really good under boots! Though admittedly, they don't look awesome with my thighs at the size they are
20.gif

Date: 3/12/2010 9:38:23 AM
Author: elrohwen
Omg, belly!! And those US pictures actually look like a real little person! I love it.

Am I the only one who kind of likes skinny jeans? I really really don''t like those super skin tight ones, but I like the ones that are kind of skinny-straight leg ones. But I have smallish hips, so maybe that''s why I like them. And they look really good under boots! Though admittedly, they don''t look awesome with my thighs at the size they are
20.gif
You''re not the only one.

But jeggings are not something I can get behind.

Date: 3/12/2010 9:50:15 AM
Author: princesss

Am I the only one who kind of likes skinny jeans? I really really don''t like those super skin tight ones, but I like the ones that are kind of skinny-straight leg ones. But I have smallish hips, so maybe that''s why I like them. And they look really good under boots! Though admittedly, they don''t look awesome with my thighs at the size they are
20.gif

Ditto! Leggings in general aren''t something I''m a huge fan of, but jeggings are 10x worse.

Date: 3/12/2010 9:51:04 AM

20.gif

Ditto! Leggings in general aren''t something I''m a huge fan of, but jeggings are 10x worse.
The worst are the people that didn''t get the memo that tights =/= leggings =/= pants. M''s little sister wears tights as pants with a shirt that barely covers half of her butt.

Date: 3/12/2010 9:54:09 AM

20.gif

The worst are the people that didn''t get the memo that tights =/= leggings =/= pants. M''s little sister wears tights as pants with a shirt that barely covers half of her butt.
Those are the worst! Ugh!

Skinny jeans are not the worst offense ever. They do fit nicely into boots! I would get a pair just to make boots look nice. Its just that a lot of people are wearing them that shouldnt be.

Date: 3/12/2010 9:56:27 AM

20.gif

Those are the worst! Ugh!

Skinny jeans are not the worst offense ever. They do fit nicely into boots! I would get a pair just to make boots look nice. Its just that a lot of people are wearing them that shouldnt be.
I think the "straight leg" jean is just fine, lol.

As for *those* people, Princesss...I''m with you. I give them this face when I see them:
38.gif
. They have been judged as not knowing how to dress themselves.

I''ve got a verse from "Poker Face" stuck in my head and it won''t get out. D*** that Gaga and her catchy music! *shakes fist*

annnnnd now I do too.

Date: 3/12/2010 10:10:19 AM
I''ve got a verse from ''Poker Face'' stuck in my head and it won''t get out. D*** that Gaga and her catchy music! *shakes fist*
Join the club. Bad Romance has been stuck in my head for DAYS now...
14.gif

*sings*

Russian roulette is not the same without a gun
And baby if it''s love
if it''s not rough
it isn''t fun!

*dances*

I would not know a lady gaga song if it B&$%# slapped me across the face.

Date: 3/12/2010 10:16:52 AM
Yeah you would. I know you''ve heard her music, you just don''t know it. I didn''t realize half of the songs were by her. Heck, I avoided her because (let''s face it) she''s kinda cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. But she''s a genius. Catchy fun music with a serious shake-your-booty beat. Amazing!

Date: 3/12/2010 10:19:30 AM

Yeah you would. I know you''ve heard her music, you just don''t know it. I didn''t realize half of the songs were by her. Heck, I avoided her because (let''s face it) she''s kinda cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. But she''s a genius. Catchy fun music with a serious shake-your-booty beat. Amazing!
I literally never listen to the radio, so unless it happened to be playing in a commercial or while I was watching 16 and KTFU...

No she wouldn''t...elle lives under a musical rock.
9.gif

Date: 3/12/2010 10:24:18 AM

I literally never listen to the radio, so unless it happened to be playing in a commercial or while I was watching 16 and KTFU...
LOL, neither do I! Have you gone out to bars in the past year? That''s how I heard her.

Date: 3/12/2010 10:29:27 AM

Date: 3/12/2010 10:24:18 AM

LOL, neither do I! Have you gone out to bars in the past year? That''s how I heard her.
Not really.
39.gif

I mean, I go to bars, but they''re usually not playing modern music. I usually end up hearing Guns N Roses or something.

I''ll sit down and listen to her stuff tonight so I can see what all the hullabaloo (sp?) is about.

Did you guys all join the FB group "Let Constance take her girlfriend to prom."....?

If not.. DOO EEEET!

20.gif

I like skinny jeans (even with thunderous hips, they somehow look okay...unless people are lying to me!!
29.gif
32.gif
). I also like leggings with loooong shirts, but jeggings = fail.

HH your bump is so adorable!! I''m jealous. My bump is just fat.
3.gif

Date: 3/12/2010 10:37:20 AM
Author: sunnyd

20.gif

I like skinny jeans (even with thunderous hips, they somehow look okay...unless people are lying to me!!
29.gif
32.gif
). I also like leggings with loooong shirts, but jeggings = fail.

HH your bump is so adorable!! I''m jealous. My bump is just fat.
3.gif
Bahaha! Ditto!

You guys can all see it when my damn bpics come back!!!

LOVE HER!! Her CDs are really really good. Really.

20.gif

Every time we go back to my college, half of the girls are sporting this style (usually with Uggs). Blech. Especially when the girls have clearly gained the freshman 15 and don''t look great in leggings. It''s one thing if you''re a skinny-minny, but if you''re carrying any extra weight, nobody wants to see your thighs and butt in pants that are painted on. Ick. At least skinny jeans have some support!

So bad news bears this morning. My parents'' St Bernard was diagnosed with bone cancer yesterday.
7.gif
They just had to put the other one down 4 months ago. It''s going to be really hard on my mom; this dog was her baby. Sadly, there''s nothing they can do but hope that they have to put him down before his bone shatters in his leg because he''s 150lbs, so it''s not like he can be lifted by one person.
7.gif

Just sucks, he was such a funny boy.

Awww so sad sunny
7.gif

Date: 3/12/2010 10:46:49 AM
Author: sunnyd
So bad news bears this morning. My parents'' St Bernard was diagnosed with bone cancer yesterday.
7.gif
They just had to put the other one down 4 months ago. It''s going to be really hard on my mom; this dog was her baby. Sadly, there''s nothing they can do but hope that they have to put him down before his bone shatters in his leg because he''s 150lbs, so it''s not like he can be lifted by one person.
7.gif

Just sucks, he was such a funny boy.
Oh that''s so sad for your momma, sunny!
39.gif
7.gif
39.gif

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP