shape
carat
color
clarity

Travel eye-candy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Eeeek; no make up since Linda is right; it slides right off your face. Had to put a pic of me so you don't think I am putting someone elses pics up there of Hawaii. heehehe. See I really was on the Big Island. j/k.
3.gif

hawaii.2006 208.jpg

Trip to London.

img084.jpg

Paris. Notre Dame

img086.jpg

Looks like I missed a lot on the Big Island for being lazy.

Harriet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is what I was telling you! LOL!

Me in the English Countryside.

They only thing that makes me sad when traveling is that you have to take pics of each other. I wish we had more couple pics.
15.gif

img087.jpg

Now someone else please post some pics. I feel like I am the HiJACK QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adorable picture of you Skippy. You are young, so you can get away without makup.
9.gif

Linda

From Harriets thread when she wasn't sure whether to get diamond earrings or go on a trip. It is a no brainer for me; I love to travel. heeheehee My trip to Italy.
30.gif
Diamonds are gorgeous too
31.gif
You picked the trip right
2.gif
3.gif

capriimg053.jpg

stmarks%20florimg046.jpg

florimg04658440.jpg

romeimg052.jpg

florimg043.jpg

florenc654eimg039.jpg

comoimg042.jpg

comoimg041.jpg

Italy Is beautiful Skippy. DH and I want to go there too. We really want to go back to Austrial to. I fell in love with that country. Germany was nice too. Never saw so many Germans drinking beer for breakfast though. hahahahaha.

Linda

oops spelled Austria wrong.

I want to go back to Europe; I am just sad the dollar sucks right now. My great grandfather was from a little town in Switzerland and my godfather went recently and said it was so gorgeous. He has a map and everything of the village in Switzerland if I ever want to go. I think it would be so meaningful to me and my family if I went. We are going back to Paris in Feb 08 for hubby's bday (his wish) and I would love to meet Maisie in London if she would meet me! She is such a sweet PSer.

Linda thanks for the make up comment. Do you have pics; I would LOVE to see them. I love other peoples pictures. TG has me wanting to go to Greece and Croatia.
3.gif
Germany sounds cool; my sister just went and showed me the big ole beer she drank
3.gif
heheehe

Ok, I have some pictures, but they are in html and web-page sized. What do I do?

Your asking someone who had to ask their husband for help.
32.gif

Can you right click them and then click save to desktop? Then upload it; I think. tell me what is happening when you do that, k.

Harriet; I was laughing so hard I was crying because I was reading the creepy thread about someone being protected by a Chihuahua and then someone locking their door and you said locking your door won't protect you from ghosts. I then saw the eyeball stone thread and someone teasing you about the stone looking like Bloody Mary and someone said you spent too much time on the Creepy thread. OMG; I was crying from laughing; my husband thought I was a nutball explaining it to him.

It''s Friday night -- we''re entitled to be goofy. I still can''t resize the pics.

can you email them to Irinia? I know; I was laughing my poor hubby is already in bed.

Can I post pics of places I wish I was going to?

Here''s one:

no. show your pretty face Harriet.
15.gif
Where is that pic??? OH Sydney.

Heehee. The (in)famous Gap in Sydney. Beautiful endless views into the Pacific.

I want to swim in the great barrier reef; that is my dream!!! I just don''t want to do the 24 hr flight
14.gif
I have a hard enough time on a 8 hr flight to Hawaii and 11 or 13 hr flight to Europe!
32.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

You and your sweetie are soooo cute!!! You guys make an adorable couple. You should go post that in putting faces with rings thread.
9.gif

I attached the wrong pic. I meant to erase our faces!

UGH I really want to upload pics but it isn''t letting me! I''ve tried both attaching the photos and using html. I give up for right now.
7.gif

Date: 4/28/2007 1:53:51 AM
Author: Harriet
I attached the wrong pic. I meant to erase our faces!
LOL; too bad so sad. heehee
2.gif
just teasin you Harriet.

Actually I had my credit card scanned w/my photos when I bought my ring and a few times I almost uploaded it so now I just deleted so I don't do that.
6.gif

Okay it''s working...I think.
But I don''t know how to add more than one pic per post.

Here is the boyfriend and I en route to Sienna...somewhere in the Tuscan region.

Italy2109.jpg

Edit: This isn't Pisa. Oops. This is Siena.

Italy2117.jpg

Colosseum

colosseum.jpg

Capri

capri1.jpg

Capri again

capri2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP