shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

I’m thinking of these but my friends think they are very adolescent and I’m in my 40’s. I don’t know what’s drawing me in. I would love to get honest opinions. They are not inexpensive. E2F1DB7F-4C99-489D-A4C3-1A890D0700A4.png

I would totally wear that in a heartbeat!!!!

Adorable! I’d wear bows at any age!

I’m in my 40s and still wear pigtails!

Hi lovely people! Need your advice please. I fell in love with this pair of studs.

Size: For studs, my priority is the size/carat because I have a big/long face (lol) and I'm pretty tall. So this was perfect because it's around 6x6 mm each.

Color: At first, I was concerned about the K-L color but I'm deprioritizing this because 1. I love the yellow gold bezel setting and perhaps I do not need colorless/near colorless stones for that. Also,I'm Asian with very warm tan skin so warmer stones/color just looks better on me (I cannot wear silver or white gold).

Cut: Cut, proportions, polish, symmetry are all fine. Probably visually, they look a bit small for 1.5 ct but this is fine for me as 6x6mm is already a great size for me.

Clarity: This one is my concern. At first, I didn't care about the SI2 clarity and it looked eye clean to me (I saw them in person as well but I'm no way an expert). But after reading up a lot online, people seem to have very negative views on SI2 and how they make diamonds sparkle much less or make them not "mind-clean". One of the stones has some small clouds. On the other hand, since it's a princess cut (which is more forgiving?) plus they are studs rather than an engagement ring, perhaps SI2 is okay?

Price: The price is very good I thought, around 7K+ USD all in. If I go J color and VS clarity, the price would go to around 11+K USD. (I live outside the US and online retailers are difficult for me to buy from due to importation tax, shiping, etc.)

Do share your opinions. Should I go for it or find another pair?

I’m thinking of these but my friends think they are very adolescent and I’m in my 40’s. I don’t know what’s drawing me in. I would love to get honest opinions. They are not inexpensive. E2F1DB7F-4C99-489D-A4C3-1A890D0700A4.png

I’m eyeing a sterling silver T&Co bow necklace on eBay & I’m 36!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP