shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

I don’t know. I have sometimes saved a single photo to my photo library on my phone and then attached it to a post. Hope this makes sense - would love to see your ring!!

What I mean is that I’m trying to put a link to a previous pricescope thread. And when I do that, instead of it showing the blue hyperlink that you click on, it’s showing images from the thread, which I find to be distracting. Because if you created a thread that had tons of images, then you’re seeing images that aren’t even necessarily my ring, which is the case here.

Anyway, I took some photos this morning. I remember now why I never really did a thread. It’s because it’s camera shy and for some reason every picture I take it looks like the petals are dark, but they are definitely not! That’s why I prefer video for this because I can never get a good picture, but these are the best I could come up with.

The stone is 2 carat and probably in the OP range. It does not have a report. It’s named Chippy because I named it that when I was contemplating buying it, even though it had a chip.

IMG_3527.jpegIMG_3532.jpegIMG_3533.jpegIMG_3534.jpegIMG_3537.jpeg

What I mean is that I’m trying to put a link to a previous pricescope thread. And when I do that, instead of it showing the blue hyperlink that you click on, it’s showing images from the thread, which I find to be distracting. Because if you created a thread that had tons of images, then you’re seeing images that aren’t even necessarily my ring, which is the case here.

Anyway, I took some photos this morning. I remember now why I never really did a thread. It’s because it’s camera shy and for some reason every picture I take it looks like the petals are dark, but they are definitely not! That’s why I prefer video for this because I can never get a good picture, but these are the best I could come up with.

The stone is 2 carat and probably in the OP range. It does not have a report. It’s named Chippy because I named it that when I was contemplating buying it, even though it had a chip.

IMG_3527.jpegIMG_3532.jpegIMG_3533.jpegIMG_3534.jpegIMG_3537.jpeg

Thank you so much for the pictures! It is beautiful and that satin yellow gold is the perfect frame. I honestly would not have thought about a frenchies band to pair with it, but you hit it out of the park with the combo! Really pretty set!

So, I visited Grace earlier this week. I wanted to hold off posting while I made some decisions but an OMC sang to me.

I had it narrowed down to 5 options which she pulled for me, so I could spend some time with the diamonds and see how my heart felt.

There was one diamond that I kept going back to.

The winner had actually just been unmounted from her setting a few days previously, so I got to have a good look at her through my loupe, from all angles. (She’s sitting loose in a yellow setting in the photos, as Grace didn’t have a yellow gold stone holder handy)

Meet the Grande Dame.

5.33 ct
Q/R
10.43 - 11.13 x 7.28
48% table
67.5% depth

She’s chunky & delicious. Lots of fire, big chunky flashes of pastels, quite lively. Charmingly wonky. IMG_0038.jpegAnd kozibe.

I know she won’t be everyone’s cup of tea, but she’s my glass of champagne.

The other diamonds Grace had pulled were beautiful but I just didn’t have an emotional response to them.

Still working out what I want to do for a setting, as I was able to buy her unmounted. It’ll be yellow gold and bold/purposeful, though. And some sort of bezel.

So, I visited Grace earlier this week. I wanted to hold off posting while I made some decisions but an OMC sang to me.

I had it narrowed down to 5 options which she pulled for me, so I could spend some time with the diamonds and see how my heart felt.

The winner had actually just been unmounted from her setting a few days previously, so I got to have a good look at her through my loupe, from all angles. (She’s sitting loose in a yellow setting in the photos, as Grace didn’t have a yellow gold stone holder handy)

Meet the Grande Dame.

5.33 ct
Q/R
10.43 - 11.13 x 7.28
48% table
67.5% depth

She’s chunky & delicious. Lots of fire, big chunky flashes of pastels, quite lively. Charmingly wonky. IMG_0038.jpegAnd kozibe.

The other diamonds Grace had pulled were beautiful but I just didn’t have an emotional response to them.

Still working out what I want to do for a setting, as I was able to buy her unmounted. It’ll be yellow gold and bold/purposeful, though. And some sort of bezel.

She’s so pretty!

Meet the Grande Dame.

5.33 ct
Q/R
10.43 - 11.13 x 7.28
48% table
67.5% depth

So fabulous! I cannot wait to see more of her her!

Meet the Grande Dame.

5.33 ct
Q/R
10.43 - 11.13 x 7.28
48% table
67.5% depth

Ugh I love it so much and the color and cut and shape are all perfection!

Meet the Grande Dame.

5.33 ct
Q/R
10.43 - 11.13 x 7.28
48% table
67.5% depth

I'm so glad you picked her. She was one of the stones I considered when searching for my HG. I love that you are able to embrace her warmth! We love bezels too. If you can we'd love to see more photos and videos and be part of your setting journey.

Meet the Grande Dame.

5.33 ct
Q/R
10.43 - 11.13 x 7.28
48% table
67.5% depth

It's absolutely stunning! I can't wait to see the finished ring.

HI:

Oh I am scheming all right!! I put the questions out there....am waiting for answers!!!

cheers--Sharon

Ooh a shot in the sunshine, today!20241004_092413.jpg

Attachments

• 20241004_094150.jpg
    20241004_094150.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 1
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP