shape
carat
color
clarity

Royal Jewels

Princess of Wales opened a children's surgery unit in London
catherine-princess-of-wales-opening-evelina-londons-new-childrens-day-surgery-unit-120523-3-43...jpg

you just bet me to it ;)2
HRH was opening a day surgery unit at Guy's and St Thomas' Hospital London
here she is with Tony Hudgell, nine, a young boy who lost his legs after being abused by his birth parents
1701809309088.png
for some reason this article has great jewlery shots

im not posting pictures because i'm team royal family, but if you want to see the diamond bracelet that the then Prince Charles gave his 2nd daughter in law its in this rather stupid article

im not posting pictures because i'm team royal family, but if you want to see the diamond bracelet that the then Prince Charles gave his 2nd daughter in law its in this rather stupid article

@Daisys and Diamonds : some old articles claimed the tennis bracelet was by Cartier...you're right, it's a Bentley and Skinner's bracelet.

Bentley & Skinner A Diamond Line Bracelet​

This tennis bracelet was a gift from Meghan's father-in-law Prince Charles first worn on the eve of her royal wedding.

The A diamond line bracelet created by royal warrant holders Bentley & Skinner, features ninety-two round brilliant-cut diamonds, estimated to weight a total of 2 carats, millegrain set in white gold open-back mount with a yellow gold push clasp and two figure of eight safety catches, hallmarked 18ct gold London 2002, bearing the ‘LC’ sponsor mark, gross weight 7.87 grams.
bentley-skinner-a-diamond-line-bracelet_1_orig.jpg

i need details on Queen Camila
1701812896271.png
edit
Lauren from the court jewler thinks the stomacher belonged to the Queen mum and could be part of the Grenvile bequest

Last edited:
meanwhile no sign yet of the new King's royal family order
1701813297738.png

edited to say Lauren from the court jewler pointed out that the Queen Elizabeth royal family order's ribbon has been shortened to make way for Charles

from the wedding earlier this year of wedding of Crown Prince Hussein and Princess Rajwa of Jordon (same outfit but its such a beautiful dress nice to wear it again)
1701814052236.png

Last edited:
By the way, I would have been upset if it was gifted to me... I don't like it :knockout:

i would have perfered an older piece with some history
The King has given some lovely thoughtful jewlery gifts over the years
but in this case ....maybe just as well it came right out of a box

it's kinda cool the girls of GB tiara got to see its pearl toppers tonight on the Princess of Wales

These earrings were made by Cartier for Mrs Greville in 1929 and were part of the bequest of jewels she made to Queen Elizabeth in 1942. They were given by King George VI and Queen Elizabeth to Princess Elizabeth as a wedding present in November 1947. Their design incorporates a lexicon of modern diamond cuts, including half-moon, trapeze, square, baguette, baton and emerald.
240469-1326209390.jpg

Attachments

• gettyimages-1825453956-2048x2048~2.jpg
    gettyimages-1825453956-2048x2048~2.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 3
Seems like both me and the Queen are Team Stomacher!
Sadly, the Princess won't join me on Team Hair-Up-With-Tiaras...
gettyimages-1833488726-2048x2048~2.jpggettyimages-1825453956-2048x2048~2.jpggettyimages-1825453798-2048x2048~2.jpg

hair up or hair down you find the best pictures
i am only team hair up if sparkly/pearly hair orinaments come into the occasion

looking for the story of the Belgian
state visit to Germany
1701842993220.png

i would have perfered an older piece with some history
The King has given some lovely thoughtful jewlery gifts over the years
but in this case ....maybe just as well it came right out of a box

I believe he is wise not to part with sentimental or pieces with long history, in case the union does not last long.

DK ;)2

Joke aside, it's a VERY modest present from someone like Charles :/

My own sentiment is that the King is wise not to part with any sentimental or pieces with long family history, in case the union does not last.

DK ;)2

I believe he is wise not to part with sentimental or pieces with long history, in case the union does not last long.

DK ;)2

i see tears over Princess Di's pieces in the future

These earrings were made by Cartier for Mrs Greville in 1929 and were part of the bequest of jewels she made to Queen Elizabeth in 1942. They were given by King George VI and Queen Elizabeth to Princess Elizabeth as a wedding present in November 1947. Their design incorporates a lexicon of modern diamond cuts, including half-moon, trapeze, square, baguette, baton and emerald.
240469-1326209390.jpg

PoW wearing these earrings is significant to me in that it is another sign that the Queen is willing to share her jewellery box with other royal ladies.

Hoping to see DoE wearing some of the family pieces soon!

DK :))

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP