shape
carat
color
clarity

Royal Jewels

hair up or hair down you find the best pictures
i am only team hair up if sparkly/pearly hair orinaments come into the occasion

Hair down worked with this pair of earrings IMHO.

DK :))

Hair down worked with this pair of earrings IMHO.

i have found as ive got older it seems harder to grow long hair so i think that Catherine might as well make the most of all that length and volumn while she can

i see tears over Princess Di's pieces in the future

I believe her personal jewellery collection had already been divided between her two sons after her death.

For example, it is well-known that Diana's large Aquamarine ring went to Harry and gave it to Megan as one of her wedding presents AFAIK.

I believe her personal jewellery collection had already been divided between her two sons after her death.

For example, it is well-known that Diana's large Aquamarine ring went to Harry and gave it to Megan as one of her wedding presents AFAIK.

i wonder if she will sell it to the highest bigger after the divorse and remarrage -or what ever the future entails
i bet its not in a prenup
will the ginge expect papa to buy it back ?

i wonder if she will sell it to the highest bigger after the divorse and remarrage -or what ever the future entails
i bet its not in a prenup
will the ginge expect papa to buy it back ?

I don't like to wish anyone any ills, therefore, I would like to wish them a long and happy marriage.

PoW wearing these earrings is significant to me in that it is another sign that the Queen is willing to share her jewellery box with other royal ladies.

Hoping to see DoE wearing some of the family pieces soon!

We have to take into account that the Queen doesn't have pierced ears, so she/the King either had to lend these to the Princess or keep them in the vault. The Royal couple obviously make the wiser decision ;-)

My own sentiment is that the King is wise not to part with any sentimental or pieces with long family history, in case the union does not last.

DK ;)2

But a nice vintage bracelet from an antique dealer probably costs the same as this new thin one... Just look at the released prices from some of the latest Sothebys or Christie's auctions.

But a nice vintage bracelet from an antique dealer probably costs the same as this new thin one... Just look at the released prices from some of the latest Sothebys or Christie's auctions.

M seems the sort that likes new and flashy and trendy

True, however, the monetary value involved may also be an indication of how much he likes the receiver perhaps?

DK ;)2

True, however, the monetary value involved may also be an indication of how much he likes the receiver perhaps?

DK ;)2

True. I've seen some discussions here about suitable wedding presents. Some people want a wearable piece, some want a special one.
I guess I'm of the latter type.

True. I've seen some discussions here about suitable wedding presents. Some people want a wearable piece, some want a special one.
I guess I'm of the latter type.

Not related to Royal jewellery as such, however, my own default wedding present is a sterling silver photo frame, and the size is dependent upon how well and how much I like the recipient(s).

DK :lol-2:

Christmas time at Clarence house and Queen Cam's annual tree decorating for the kids and families supported by Helen & Douglas House and Roald Dahl's Marvellous Children's Charity.
1701895213738.png

i see a brooch

Cam (with a broochy thingy ) does a lot of good work in this area

The Queen has comforted and commended the bravery of a former resident of a women’s refuge who began to cry when telling her story.

Camilla reached out to squeeze the woman’s arm as she sat and spoke to her and three other women at the crisis accommodation in London.

The refuge is run by the Ashiana Network which supports South Asian, Middle Eastern and Turkish women who have experienced traumas including domestic and sexual violence, forced marriage, honour-based violence, financial abuse and coercive control.

1701895687801.png

1701895951686.png
after last night;s stomacher small brooches are a bonus today

remember this Friday (UK time) although not screened on tv till xmas eve -If we are lucky we might get it at Easter :(2
1701896176575.png
"this year, the service will be a moment to thank all those who work to support babies, young children and families in our communities across the UK and a celebration of the golden opportunity that the birth of a new baby brings."

hoping Prince Louie will be allowed to stay up this year
it would give the newspapers and trashy mags someone cute to talk about (nicely)

remember this Friday (UK time) although not screened on tv till xmas eve -If we are lucky we might get it at Easter :(2
1701896176575.png
"this year, the service will be a moment to thank all those who work to support babies, young children and families in our communities across the UK and a celebration of the golden opportunity that the birth of a new baby brings."

hoping Prince Louie will be allowed to stay up this year
it would give the newspapers and trashy mags someone cute to talk about (nicely)

too late to edit
(making BLT's for breakfast)
1701900598091.png

Upset enough to trash your f-i-l in various publications? LOL
Turned out to be a very wise decision on Charles’ part!

My own sentiment is that the King is wise not to part with any sentimental or pieces with long family history, in case the union does not last.

DK ;)2

Couldn’t agree more @dk168, maybe he had a sense of things to come.

FWIW, I like the bracelet, and would’ve been delighted with it.

i have found as ive got older it seems harder to grow long hair so i think that Catherine might as well make the most of all that length and volumn while she can

I'm a lot older than the DOW and my hair is nearly to my waist. I don't have any tiaras but I do wear sparkles in my hair whenever I can (not to mention it has some natural "glitter" LOL )

As for the stomacher....sorry, while it's a lovely jewel, it looks terribly out of place on that gown.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP