orange n red

seras.poh.fire_08.02.18_orange.red.JPG

yummy green

seras.poh.fire_08.02.18_lime.JPG

s''more purty colors

sera.poh.fire_08.02.18_purty.blu.grn.ylw.JPG

some color reflected on the shank

seras.poh.fire_white.w.rainbow.reflection.JPG

We''ve only had a little bit of sun so I''ve only caught tiny bits of fire. This thread has inspired me to take more photos. Maybe one night this week we''ll have great weather!

Little blue fire.
ericarhandshot1.jpg

OMG Sera I love your nails the spots are so adorable :)

Date: 2/18/2008 7:35:37 PM
Author: Deelight
OMG Sera I love your nails the spots are so adorable :)
TY!... I do them using Konad (nail stamping that is so super easy) and I''m in the process of getting the funky nails outta my system because I start my interpreting job next week and the nails have got to be aux naturale. This week it''s about hot pink and white polka dots, black nail polish, etc! Tonight, I think I will do black tips with white polka dots. Typically, I do a sheer french mani and sometimes with white flowers at the edge so it still looks like a french mani from a distance but up close subtlely lacey and floral.

Help! I can''t see!!!
10.gif
There, that''s better.
9.gif

Beuuuutiful shots ladies. Wow!

coati, that is one fire ball you have there. And I loved your commentaries, you were cracking me up.
9.gif

zhuzhu, I love your ring. We don''t get many fancy pics in here it seems, especially emeralds. Just a gorgeous shot.

sera, you''ve got a fireball too! They are all great, but that yellow one? hello!

Erica, I''ll be waiting!
2.gif

Thanks for posting guys, I love them. You all got some really good ones!

I don''t think I ever posted this one (on the garden hose):

REL_174.jpg

Oh cutey, yummmmmm!

It''s nice and sunny outside!

I love yummy rainbows!!

ringfireteh.jpg

What a gorgeous ring DiscoT!
You should start a show me the ring thread for that beauty!

Gorgeous ring, and pic Disco!! Gotta love those Asschers. Thanks for posting, and feel free to drop in anytime.
30.gif

One more of the girls.

OMCERF5609.JPG

Thank you and will do! I got a thread going in Show Me the Ring! My ring loves sunlight just like me!
9.gif

I was trying to get fire in the ering, but ended up with one spark from the little stone in the band!
emhot.gif

smfireband.jpg

Here''s mine (her''s, technically
2.gif
)

that4.jpg

here my little monster giving off some fire

fire121707.JPG

Beautiful shots guys, thanks!!

What a great "firey", eye-candy thread! I went through all 32 pages and still can't get enough! What stunning firey pieces everyone has! Ellen...you are the queen of fire! You captured some really amazing pics! WOW!
3.gif

I am going to play along too... oops.. a bit small?

DSCF3564.JPG

cushion pink halo ring...

DSCF3553.JPG

let''s see...

DSCF3564-1.jpg

WF ACA studs... I am not sure I captured the fire....but I wanted to post the pic.
1.gif

DSCF4465.JPG

Date: 3/4/2008 10:26:03 AM
Author: cushioncutnut
let''s see...
Ok, I can''t say what I said when I saw this shot, it''s bad, but that''s good!
9.gif
Wow, you got some awesome shots, and this one was the money shot. Of course, your subject matter is is NO slouch to begin with. Thank you for posting these!
30.gif

And thank you for the kind words!

Wow Cushion! That last shot of your ring is blinding!

Aww... thankee thankee....
1.gif

We actually got a tiny bit of sun today so I gave it a try-they''re not great photos but here they are

lucidafire.jpg

one more

whoohoofire.jpg

1st sunlight

11245.jpg

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP