shape
carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

My moval was supposed to be delivered yesterday. I had to take my youngest to speech therapy from 8:30 to 9:30 AM. I was so tempted to reschedule his speech, but I would’ve felt super selfish for doing so. Just my luck FedEx happened to attempt delivery at 9:15. I about died when I saw it on my cameras. This morning, I took both kids to school and then got myself a coffee and sat on the front porch. FedEx came at 9:15!!!! My Moval is on my finger and I am obsessed. I will post a SMTB later but here is a sneak. IMG_3815.jpeg

Can’t wait to see the SMTB - wow it’s beautiful!

My moval was supposed to be delivered yesterday. I had to take my youngest to speech therapy from 8:30 to 9:30 AM. I was so tempted to reschedule his speech, but I would’ve felt super selfish for doing so. Just my luck FedEx happened to attempt delivery at 9:15. I about died when I saw it on my cameras. This morning, I took both kids to school and then got myself a coffee and sat on the front porch. FedEx came at 9:15!!!! My Moval is on my finger and I am obsessed. I will post a SMTB later but here is a sneak. IMG_3815.jpeg

Oh @Mjay, it's absolutely gorgeous, what an amazing find. I'm looking forward to more pics.

:kiss2:I can't wait to see MOAR.

I’m confused… why am I not seeing a million more pictures of her yet and the videos…. Where are they??! :lol-2:

Seriously though…. I’m in love with this so hurry up already :lol-2::kiss2:

Not a piece of jewelry, but I suppose a sort gem in of itself. I’m waiting on a little dragon doll to arrive, from Germany. Once they get here I’ll finally have a “stand” for my smaller jewelry!
After a long week in German customs, little Eryn is finally in US territory and coming home!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP