shape
carat
color
clarity

Your Latest Jewelry Purchases/Things You're Considering....

. Was visiting the folks back home for my dad’s birthday. Made the rounds of my favorite second hand jewelry stores, and found a gorgeous Fairchild&Co ring, 22k and 3 vivid sapphires.,IMG_9015.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9018.jpeg
    IMG_9018.jpeg
    177.7 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9020.jpeg
    IMG_9020.jpeg
    262.6 KB · Views: 12
. Was visiting the folks back home for my dad’s birthday. Made the rounds of my favorite second hand jewelry stores, and found a gorgeous Fairchild&Co ring, 22k and 3 vivid sapphires.,IMG_9015.jpeg

That is beautiful! So rich. Enjoy!

Received the sunburst pendant from McTeigue today, and it's gorgeous! Measures about 42 x 44mm and 11.6g, and yes, it absolutely had a center stone at some point.
20240814_124242-EDIT.jpg

I popped in a 0.8ct OEC I have on hand, and I think it's just a pinch too large. I think 0.7-0.6ct would likely be better.
20240814_125307.jpg

I also bought the turquoise necklace in the photos from McTeigue. Nice weight, great color, and exactly what I've been searching for for ages.

That’s beautiful @lala646 !!! Wear in good health!

Received the sunburst pendant from McTeigue today, and it's gorgeous! Measures about 42 x 44mm and 11.6g, and yes, it absolutely had a center stone at some point.
20240814_124242-EDIT.jpg

I popped in a 0.8ct OEC I have on hand, and I think it's just a pinch too large. I think 0.7-0.6ct would likely be better.
20240814_125307.jpg

I also bought the turquoise necklace in the photos from McTeigue. Nice weight, great color, and exactly what I've been searching for for ages.

So beautiful!

Good lord. Please share more details! Is this a new gem or a reset? I know you have had rose cuts in the past.

I will be making a thread on it over the weekend. This one is a new to me rose cut. There is one other ring in the works with a light yellow rose cut.......then I am in "new project" retirement for a while. I actually sold my original rose cut and have been looking for the perfect one since. The transitional and two rose cuts have been really long projects.

Stunning, @Mrsz1ppy and @HS4S_2! Can't wait to see more photos of both and I hope you get the sapphire cert results you want!

I posted this in my own thread when I was asking for setting advice but am super excited so am posting here too :lol: Cheyenne Weil is making a snake ring for my little secondhand spinel. She still has to do some finishing work on the wax but she sent me this video yesterday and I love it! Look at its little face! This is my first time setting a loose stone so I have even more excitement than I otherwise would. She thinks it'll be done the first or second week of September.

Stunning, @Mrsz1ppy and @HS4S_2! Can't wait to see more photos of both and I hope you get the sapphire cert results you want!

I posted this in my own thread when I was asking for setting advice but am super excited so am posting here too :lol: Cheyenne Weil is making a snake ring for my little secondhand spinel. She still has to do some finishing work on the wax but she sent me this video yesterday and I love it! Look at its little face! This is my first time setting a loose stone so I have even more excitement than I otherwise would. She thinks it'll be done the first or second week of September.

I love it! It definitely needs a name!

As promised, here are the pics of my EC pendant (although it seems impossible to take nice photos of it). It’s a D colour, 0.6ct. It’s my first step cut stone & I just love looking at it. So glad we went with platinum too as it feels so luxurious. I’m confident this pendant (& the rose gold beauty I’m having made from my original engagement ring) will be my daily wearer. For a comparatively small diamond (by PS standards) I think it has nice presence. I’m also based in the U.K. where small stones rock <3

IMG_8130.jpeg

IMG_8124.jpegIMG_8122.jpeg

I’ve also realised that I prefer fancy cuts over rounds. My reset will be using the round from my engagement ring & will love it for its own sake, but in general I’m so much more drawn to pears, hearts and all the yummy step cuts!

Last edited:

I missed that thread! I love this!

Your ring looks super cool! It’s weird, I’m scared of real snakes but totally love them for jewellery!

Omg, I LOVE her work!! Please let us know all about the process of working with her, if you don't mind.

As promised, here are the pics of my EC pendant (although it seems impossible to take nice photos of it). It’s a D colour, 0.6ct. It’s my first step cut stone & I just love looking at it. So glad we went with platinum too as it feels so luxurious. I’m confident this pendant (& the rose gold beauty I’m having made from my original engagement ring) will be my daily wearer. For a comparatively small diamond (by PS standards) I think it has nice presence. I’m also based in the U.K. where small stones rock <3

IMG_8130.jpeg

I’ve also realised that I prefer fancy cuts over rounds. My reset will be using the round from my engagement ring & will love it for its own sake, but in general I’m so much more drawn to pears, hearts and all the yummy step cuts!

It's so perfect!! :kiss2:

IMG_8130.jpeg

I love this. It’s elegant & yet edgy.

I am toying with having my original engagement diamond made into a sliding bezel pendant? Still undecided, but it’s a beautifully cut 1.02 D VS1 pear & it just sits in my jewellery box looking sad.

Omg, I LOVE her work!! Please let us know all about the process of working with her, if you don't mind.

I'll post a full thread in SMTB when it's done but she has been absolutely lovely so far and I can't wait to get something else from her in the future.

Her true custom pieces are quite a lot more expensive than the shop designs on the website, which makes sense because they aren't reusing an existing mold. She had been planning to make a shop design that was very similar to what I told her I wanted, though, so she said I could be a prototype for that if I wasn't in a rush. It brought the price back down to the prices on her website but probably gave me less input and a different process from what her true custom situation looks like -- and it also means you all can get rings to match me! :lol:

I am toying with having my original engagement diamond made into a sliding bezel pendant? Still undecided, but it’s a beautifully cut 1.02 D VS1 pear & it just sits in my jewellery box looking sad.

Don't have a sad stone! Sliding bezel pear would be lovely.

Go for it @Ally T, it will be really pretty =)2 I always adore pear/drop shape as a pendant
(Maybe I am biased)

It's so perfect!! :kiss2:
Thanks so much!! I love it!

Thank you! You should absolutely repurpose your diamond. I haven’t worn my original engagement ring for 5+ years (3 years before I got my upgrade!) & I love that I will be able to wear it again as a pendant. I felt sorry for it sitting in my jewellery box, it felt like such a waste & for sentimental reasons, I can’t wait to wear it!

And I just noticed how the snakes folds form a heart! Even better.

Such a cute noodle!

Cheyenne Weil is making a snake ring for my little secondhand spinel. She still has to do some finishing work on the wax but she sent me this video yesterday and I love it! Look at its little face!

I agree -- the face is exquisite! And I love the ropy pretzel-body!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP